Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Adventure. You haven't been much around lately (only a couple of minutes).

Comment

• Yes I know. I was visiting some good friends and doing some preparations for school.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Ah, I see. Do you start next week?

Comment

• Yes monday everything starts again. But now you are here, what kind of rersearches did you do? You were talking about them earlier.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Yes, it's about science education. I worked on 3 projects so far:

My first project was about interdisciplinary education in science (that means not only teaching e.g. physics or chemistry but also related topics like environmental issues). I did a research on how teachers dealt with this, what they thought about it, where they saw difficulties etc. And upon the results I made up a course for in-service teachers and accompanied the course with a lot of data collection to see what impact the course had.

Later I did an analysis on all the science curricula in Switzerland for grades 1.-9. (we have a lot of different curricula in every Canton).

And my latest project (well it's not mine but I do a part of it) is about physics education. It was a video study but there are also a lot of other data. And my task is it to evaluate all the interviews with teachers from Switzerland and from Germany and to make a comparison. I should have finished it before I started my new job, but it's too much material and I also have to write a final report on it aswell.

Comment

• That seems a LOT of work. Don't you find it boring sometimes?
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Well, boring is not the right word, but sometimes it needs much discipline to bring up enough motivation. It's a lonesome work.

Comment

• i made i new pic on doodle bored go look lol
                  (\___/)
                  (='.'=)
                  ('')-('')
                  put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
                  1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

• Which one? The blue bunny? Or the nature with birds?

Comment

• @Mistery.
                      Well I understand that. I have that too sometimes, e.g. my report about nutrients and digesty. Very interesting but so much work. On a specific point I got "crazy" of all the information. There was more then I could take and I made more of it, then needed.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bige92
                        i made i new pic on doodle bored go look lol
                        Hi Bige! I don't know what doodle is, so where can I find it?
                        BTW I can't see your profile pic, did you delete it?
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• The Doodle Board is just at the top of the General Chat Category (just above all threads).

Yes, Bige's profile pic seems to be gone (was it on a temporary free host?)

Comment

• WTH? If I post something in the doodle board thread it isn't shown. I try it twice out, twice nothing!!!! What happened?
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• We had problems with inappropriate comments, that's why all posts go first to moderation and we have to approve them to show. Now you should be able to see your post and my answer.

Comment

• Ahhaa!

Thanks Mistery. I check it out.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X