This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NormanIsTheMan
    Not unless you're ET...I could've caught him (on the bike excluded) he was short and all dumpy and screamed....I love ET!!!!
    No, I'm not ET, but I met him some time ago

Comment

• Ooooh...did he go ..."EEEEh!" and run all over the place whilst at a later juncture ask to phone home? He's solid! Get his phone number next time you see his cute self!!! And remind him that copying the ceiling of the Capella Sistina is a bit out of date now. Tell him to copy a Maybelline advert or something next time!
      "Why did all the dinosaurs die out?"
      "Because you touch yourself at night!"
      - Family Guy

Comment

• Originally posted by NormanIsTheMan
        Ooooh...did he go ..."EEEEh!" and run all over the place whilst at a later juncture ask to phone home? He's solid! Get his phone number next time you see his cute self!!! And remind him that copying the ceiling of the Capella Sistina is a bit out of date now. Tell him to copy a Maybelline advert or something next time!
        Unfortunately there are no more phones on his planet, so you'll have to contact him telepathically

Comment

• http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/333819

Live in virtue no desire.
          And in the grave an angels' choir.
          You look to heaven, wonder why.
          No one can see them in the sky.
          Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
            It is an option that is not enabled (yet). It would be theoretically possible to create groups (on other forums there are e.g. "ordinary" members, game creators and other specific groups).
            WHAT! What is the reason for that? That sounds so CREEPY! I don't want to be placed in any kind of group. It's freaking me out.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Well, this is an option that is part of this forums board. But as I said it is not used here (at least up to now).

Comment

• Well okay, I will have to live with it, grumble, grumble. But what is the purpose?
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• As I said it gives the possibility to create subgroups of members within a forum. There could be e.g. the group of game creators, the group of story writers, the group of artists etc. There are certainly forums where such an option can be useful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                    As I said it gives the possibility to create subgroups of members within a forum. There could be e.g. the group of game creators, the group of story writers, the group of artists etc. There are certainly forums where such an option can be useful.
                    Sorry but I really don't understand the use of creating subgroups under the members.

Well maybe I will figure it out by myself someday. The time will learn.

For everyone who is still here: I wish you a good night. Good bey and see you later.
                    Last edited by Adventure; 08-21-2006, 02:19:22.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Bye Adventure, sleep well

Comment

• Thank you Mistery. I wish you the same and have a good day tomorrow.

BTW If you were wondering. We got one more day of vacation. A suprise of school.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• anyone here!!

^
                          <(?)(?)>
                          v
                          Last edited by Mistery; 08-21-2006, 05:04:12. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• yupp!
                            "it wuz" as my fellow bread says! lol^^

btw.. any1 wants to join Mighty Sock? you need to be acsepted, but ill do that as s00n as i get to the computer after school!^^

uf you are quick, i could accsept you BEFORE i go to school. so hurry hurry!i have only 30 min. counting down...
                            Last edited by Eternal Becky; 08-21-2006, 13:52:38.

With bob.
                            I am an elite member of
                            GFARDTO
                            And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC

I'm loony, I'm in a bin, I'm in the loonybin!

My swords
                            deviantART

My deviant(my art)
                            Gets updated regularly, remember to stop by and see my art.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zox_of_D00m
                              hello! welcome to gamershood forums!(like moderators say. lol)

btw, something u wonder about, just ask. most people are happy to help. (like me, lol)
                              umm thanks .. ^.^

Comment

• any1 dere up 4 a chinwag?
                                Like A Midget Using A Urinal, You're Gonna Have To Stay On Your Toes

Comment

Working...
                                X