• Show
Clear All

• or how to solve riddles lol

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
      I thought you teach Chemistry lol
      Why chemistry???

Comment

• I don't know. It's hard to explain it in english!
        Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
          Yesterday I had a couple of lessons, everything went well. Now I got some work to do and in the late afternoon I have to travel to school again (some more than 1 hour), because there is a meeting of all new teachers with the director.
          Just one hour, you are so lucky. But traveling twice to school that is no fun at all. BTW I am still at school.

Hi doglover and spacechild.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hi anyone here or are you all gone?
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I'm still here...I was reading what you were saying lol

Adventure, do you know the book "Antwoord Mij"?

Comment

• Uh no, Who is the writer? Sorry I was talking to my friend.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hum...Susanna Tamaro. I think that's the name of the book...It is an italian book, but it was translated to many other languages.

Comment

• Ah now I understand. I never heard of the writer.

I just found out that the American word favorite is in English favourite and neighbors = neighbours. That's so weird. No wonder I was confused about it.
                    Last edited by Adventure; 08-22-2006, 16:57:41.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hi Doglover, I edit my post. I saw It wasn't very clear. But I go home now, so maybe I see you over three hours.
                      Last edited by Adventure; 08-22-2006, 16:56:18.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• im bk!

Comment

• Please help me!

English guys, I need your help! I want to translate a text from portuguese to english, but when I use a translation tool (Altavista or Google, for example), it isn't translated to a correct english.
                          So, this is the text I translated...Could you tell me please if it is on correct english, and if it isn't...Please correct it!!!
                          Here's the text:

"I always ask myself what it is the love, but I never ask what it is the life. We came to the world and we are a hymn to the precariousness. A in such a way arrogant virus one, a fast collision in the nape of the neck is enough, to make us slide suddenly for the other side. We are a hymn to the precariousness and an invitation to the evil, an invitation to make bad to the others. An invitation that we accepted since the first day when the world was created. We accepted it for obedience, passion, laziness, distraction. I kill you to live. I kill you to possess. I kill you to get ride of you. I kill you because I love the power. I kill you because valleys walk. I kill you because I want to avenge me. I kill you because I like to kill. I kill you because you annoy me. I kill you because you remember me that I can also be killed. In the world, everything has its opposite. The North and the South. The high and the low one. The cold and the heat. The male and the female. The light and the darkness. The good and the evil. However, if of fact it is thus, why can we say ?I kill you? and we cannot say ?I give you back to life?? The life was born before the man and no man is capable, alone for its will, to create the life. We can cry out ?Die!?, but we cannot cry out ?Live!? why? What will be hidden in this mystery?"

Comment

• Yep, its fine
                            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• omg i just bought an electrical guitar For those who might want to know: It's a Cort G-series and I have a Vox speaker. Now, if somebody could send me some pieces to play that would be great! (cuz i've never played electric before)

Pictures are coming up
                              Last edited by Hollandgirl; 08-22-2006, 15:18:52.
                              Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Hi I am back too.

Which pictures Hollandgirl?
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X