Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And if you travel also through Switzerland one day, I could show you around a bit :-)

Comment

• you should visit europe great place to be haha
      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• That would be cool. That is one of the top places on my list. Pictures and shows I've seen about your country make it look so beautiful. i love mountains too. i grew up in New York near Vermont which has beautiful mountains too. I miss them now that I live in Philthy-delphia! I would definately visit! lol
        Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
        Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl
          you should visit europe great place to be haha
          Holland would be cool to visit too! I'll add that to my list!
          Looney GHer!

Comment

• I should start a new thread so that you all could teach me all your great European languages! That would be sooooo cool!
            Looney GHer!

Comment

• Yeah Swiss German is a very important language to learn for everybody, lol.
              Or did you think of "standard" German?

Comment

• ooh yes that would be great i love to teach people my language (i think you already know that, but nvm..)

Comment

• My German education came from teachers from Leipzig so I'm sure I have an eastern German accent.
                  Looney GHer!

Comment

• Hi guys just want to say hello learning new languages now theres a challenge would love it start the thread now lol i have just been informed that someone i know who is 12 is pregnant i am still in shock dont the youngsters know by now that having babies at this age is maddness i just dont get it kids know a lot more than when i was a youngster kids have to wisen up and smell the coffee because this young girls life is now going into adulthood before she is even a teenager sorry for being so serious but i am so concerned about what my own daughter will be like if she got pregnant at 12 i would be devastated.
                    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal xxx
                    sigpic

Comment

• That is awfull. I am almost twelve. Now the question is who is the father?

A Little Ferret Thief
                      OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                      Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                      OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                      My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                      Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• now theres the question its not her boyfriend and she hasent said who it is imagine having such problems at a young age.
                        Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal xxx
                        sigpic

Comment

• It is so sad to hear about that kind of stuff these days. It must have been quite a shock to hear about it happening to someone you know. I could only imagine the fear that girl must have right now as well. The only you can probably do is avail yourself for supportive advice because you have children of your own.
                          Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
                            My German education came from teachers from Leipzig so I'm sure I have an eastern German accent.
                            really?how much do you was there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyber Girl
                              Hi guys just want to say hello learning new languages now theres a challenge would love it start the thread now lol i have just been informed that someone i know who is 12 is pregnant i am still in shock dont the youngsters know by now that having babies at this age is maddness i just dont get it kids know a lot more than when i was a youngster kids have to wisen up and smell the coffee because this young girls life is now going into adulthood before she is even a teenager sorry for being so serious but i am so concerned about what my own daughter will be like if she got pregnant at 12 i would be devastated.

ooh god!! that's,. well.. i dunno what to say.. i heard of such stuff before but, i mean, twelve!! i hadn't even kissed a boy at that age!! i'm sorry, but that's the first think popping up in my mind.. i once heard of someone having three daughters, i guess like 17, 15 nd 12 or something and the two oldest already had a child and the youngest was pregnant.. i don't think it's really natural having a kid at that age, you have to get an adult before you can raise you own kids!!

Comment

• Dermik,

Originally posted by dermik
                                really?how much do you was there?
                                I haven't ever been to Germany before-if that's what you're asking. My 2 teachers I had are both from there and came to America to teach it here. It is a bit strange that the both would come from the same place. I took 3 years of German classes. Believe it or not, German is a great language to learn because a great deal of European languages have similarities to it. I can recognize words in other languages because of my German studies.
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X