Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you summed it up in one hollandgirl and about that family all pregnant its a disgrace you would think once the oldest got pregnant then the rest would see sense but there you go our society is going mad.
    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal xxx
    sigpic

Comment

• keep it up jelly bean
      Life is Uncertain... Eat dessert first!

Comment

• keep what up
        http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
        http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
          I can recognize words in other languages because of my German studies.
          that's true!! dutch looks alot like german i live in the east of holland, so my dialect looks like german.. we have to learn normal dutch in school, but if i speak my dialect i can communicate with the german on the western side of germany easily!

btw when is that 'learn another language' thread coming up??
          Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl
            that's true!! dutch looks alot like german i live in the east of holland, so my dialect looks like german.. we have to learn normal dutch in school, but if i speak my dialect i can communicate with the german on the western side of germany easily!

btw when is that 'learn another language' thread coming up??
            Yeah, I can get by on reading some Dutch. i think it is one of the closest to German. I may not know every word in a sentence but I can usually get the overall picture of what is being said. I see that many want this new thread. So, upon request I will start a language sharing thread... I go creating now...
            Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
            Looney GHer!

Comment

• Finally my first day full of lectures and courses for students in this season is over. It was a hard day and I'm really tired now, but I'm happy that the first time is over. It is not easy to prepare courses for groups that you have never seen before and do not know much about their background and knowledge. Just wanted to tell you that now I'm reliefed
              :-)

Comment

• great to hear someone in here is reliefed but i'm having summer holidays in 8 weeks, looking forward to it!! and ofcourse to my holiday in france, which will be immediately after i got my notes from the test week
                Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• I'm with you both in the relief. BTW congratulations to you both! My semster is over now. My summer job is easy. I have an Online job at home. Although my resume is always out there for summer jobs...I'm plent busy. It's nice to feel a bit of freedom.
                  Looney GHer!

Comment

• Enjoy it! For me the tough time has just begun and will end by the end of July...

Comment

• mistery... no offence or anytin ,but wats ur avatar of?
                      Life is Uncertain... Eat dessert first!

Comment

• I have created this flying orb for one of my games ;-)

Comment

• Btw??

Originally posted by OneBun
                          I'm with you both in the relief. BTW congratulations to you both! My semster is over now. My summer job is easy. I have an Online job at home. Although my resume is always out there for summer jobs...I'm plent busy. It's nice to feel a bit of freedom.
                          Where stands BTW for? I see this several times in your posts. In Dutch it stands for "Belasting toegevoegde Waarde" or "Taxation Added Value".
                          But I am sure that is not what you are meaning by it.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• "By The Way"...I guess it's an American shortcut. Sorry about that.
                            Looney GHer!

Comment

• Onebun, you're American, aren't you?
                              I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                                Onebun, you're American, aren't you?
                                Yup, I'm one of those. Not one of the big, fat, world ignorant, ones though. lol
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X