Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to go there sooooo bad and 'float' in the dead sea, but i know i will never make it.
    http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
    http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

• The dead sea is dying? You mean because of pollution? I never did read anything about it (I think). I going to search on google.

Founded. The dead sea is drying up because the rivers Jordaan and the Yarmuk don't supply the dead sea anymore.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• This is where I read about it.
        http://adventures.yahoo.com/b/adventures/adventures3826
        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
        we grow old because we stop playing games"
        sigpic

Comment

• Some info from Wikipedia on Saving the Dead See:

The Dead Sea is rapidly shrinking because of diversion of incoming water. Between 1930 and 1997 it fell 21 m [2]. Although the Dead Sea may never entirely disappear (because evaporation slows down as surface area decreases and saltiness increases), the Dead Sea as we know it could become a thing of the past.

Because it is not realistic to cease using the Jordan River for human needs, one idea to save the Dead Sea is to bring in water from the Mediterranean or Red Sea, either through tunnels or canals. Although a Mediterranean structure would be shorter, Israel is now committed to building a Red Sea canal in deference to Jordan's needs. The plan is to pump water 400 ft (120 m) up the Arava/Arabah from Aqaba or Eilat, tunnel under the highest point of the Arava/Arabah valley, and then canalize the river of seawater as it falls 1700 ft (520 m) to the Dead Sea. The desalination plant would be constructed in Jordan.

Comment

• It is really a large problem. The farmers need the water for irragation of their land, but because of it the dead sea is drying up, what is bad for the tourist sector. Hope that the (underground) canal is the option to solve this problem.
            But will it be in time? Lets hope for the best.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Yes, the Dead Sea has the following

1. It serves as a tourist attraction
              2. The minerals found there have healing properties
              3. It is cool

A Little Ferret Thief
              OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
              Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
              OHOHOH!! Check it out:
              My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
              Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• I am so angry right now . One more walkthrough that I have written is stolen again without mentioning the authors name. Once again it's a member of The-geek forums. This is the second time it happened this week. It's really frustrating to see all you efforts go down the drain. And I can't even do anything about it.

sigpic

Comment

• wow that's really something to be pissed of about!! you know who the member is? maybe you can tell a moderator of the geek-forums about it.. but i bet you already did what was the walktrough about??
                  Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Yes, I have seen it and I can imagine that this hurts.
                    Every time I post a walkthrough or hints written by other persons, I give credit and tell their name. And even if I post a walkthrough as a summarization of what other people have found out, I usually mention that the walkthrough is the result of a cooperation of many people and not my merit.
                    But I guess we can't do anything else than what you did (told that the walkthrough was written by you).

Comment

• No I didn't inform the moderator of The-Geek. When I gave the walkthrough for "Out file #01" in GamersHood and found out someone posted it on The-geek I did write "This walkthrough is written by me from gamersHood". When I wrote this the person who gave my walkthrough was kinda rude. But this time they have taken my walkthrough of "Escape from china secret room" . I didn't say anything to them.
                      I had taken so much efforts when I wrote the walkthrough for "Out file #01". It was very difficult to write it as I had to play the game so many times. It was not an easy game. They should have atleast mentioned that this walkthrough is from GamersHood forums, that would have been ok.

sigpic

Comment

• I would post again and make clear that the walkthrough is written by you. I really would.

Comment

• i would too, just to let them know you know they stole your walktrough and you don't like it!! (i said it a bit weird, but i hope you understand )
                          Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Thats really very sweet of you Mistery.

sigpic

Comment

• Grumble, grumble, grumble...it isn't very nice to steel someone hard work of a walkthrough or what so ever. Hope that never happens again...grumble, grumble, grumble.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• That almoist seem illegal (at least here in the States).

The Geek people do not think about others and could at least post your name even beter ask your permission.
                                Last edited by Jess; 05-20-2006, 17:12:24.

A Little Ferret Thief
                                OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                                Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                                OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                                My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                                Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

Working...
                                X