This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jess
    Ever notice that all the things you don't want babies to have they find and the stuff you on purposely leave on the floor the don't care about? My sis is nin months old and starting to stand and has been crawling fo about two months now. Man she gets on my nerves.
    aw cum on she gotta be cute!! i love babies! i'm the youngest in my entire family, i don't have any niece of nephews younger than me and i can tell you that's no fun either!! i've always been 'the youngest'. everyone turns to my brother or my sister and they never talk to me, i feel sooo sad no just kidding, but it's not very fun to be the youngest..
    but well, then again it's not great when a younger person (like your sister) just does wathever he/she wants and you can do nothing about it
    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• No!!!!

Finished just a rapport of mine for school, I was looking it over and document then the document totally freeze. Almost everything is gone. I am upset of it, why didn't I saved it right away. Hope somehow I can find it saved in the computer, but I guess It false hope.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Onebun

Originally posted by OneBun
        I know it is hours later, but I just wanted to state that I am so sorry to hear that this rude person lacks personal respect for you. It is really wrong of them to have done that.
        ...makes ya wanna bonk them. Again, I'm glad to hear you said something the first time, and Mistery did so this time.

I remember when it happened here by that one person, who blatently stole walkthroughs almost every time they posted (they even stole from both Mistery, and myself). I couldn't help but post right behind them stating how mad I was for them being so dishonest. My hope was, that thier reputation would follow them and they would have to deal with embarrassment for thier behavior.

I remember the sadness all to well. I know who they are now... I went and looked. I will remember that name as a dishonest one. However, I see yours as one I can respect!

Thank you so much Onebun . It was really sweet of you. You all are very nice. This is for you Onebun
        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
        we grow old because we stop playing games"
        sigpic

Comment

• Oh gosh, I know how you feel. I have experienced that also sometimes (but now I usually save my documents from time to time)!!! I hope very much that you can find at least an earlier version and don't lose everything! This is so annoying

Comment

• That is really bad Adventure. It usually happens a lot of times and it is so annoying.
            Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
            we grow old because we stop playing games"
            sigpic

Comment

• Aaaaww that's sweet of you too EB!

I am so sorry to hear about your problem Adventure. That has to be frustrating!
              Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
              Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl
                aw cum on she gotta be cute!! i love babies! i'm the youngest in my entire family, i don't have any niece of nephews younger than me and i can tell you that's no fun either!! i've always been 'the youngest'. everyone turns to my brother or my sister and they never talk to me, i feel sooo sad no just kidding, but it's not very fun to be the youngest..
                but well, then again it's not great when a younger person (like your sister) just does wathever he/she wants and you can do nothing about it

But then what about being the oldest. I am the oldest and was the only girl until sissy came along last year.

Well, she is kinda cute, dear, but still. All of siblings are annoying, but I would loose my head with out them.

I've got three

A Little Ferret Thief
                OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• can anyone help me???????!!!!!!!!!
                  everytime i look through my pics on my computer, it shuts itself off and restarts. does anyone know what could be causing this?
                  http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
                  http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

• Can you have to many pics on your computer?

A Little Ferret Thief
                    OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

• idk, i try to delete them but the damn computer shuts off
                      http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
                      http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

• that's weird! i dunno, my computer only shuts itself off when he's out of power..
                        Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Adventure,

I agree that people should think about things first before doing them. I totally agree with your signature and understand it. Believe me it's not you hun!

Your signature makes me think about what is bugging me this week. It is not that I don't understand what you are saying I even agree. Let me explain. I live in the #1 worst crime city in the United states. This week I was watching the news...here's what bugged me.

Top News Story: Barbaro the race horse broke a leg. They replayed his injuring himself...I'm not joking...7 times in the sports cast. It really upset me. Then they talked very extensively about the surgery procedure he recieved.

Then the last and least important story: was someone broke into a home of a family of 5 and robbed and murdered them. This stuff happens so often in this city that it has become 5 minute news.

Last week a cop was shot and killed during a robbery. Huge news again came on about him and the local cops made big news coverage in trying to raise money for the family.

What really irratates me is I will never get used to the idea that a murder is only worth 5 minutes of my attention. Nobody raised money for them... no discussion about funeral plans...nothing more. There were brand new murders to spend 5 minutes on this morning...moving on...but wouldn't you know it...the cop and the race hourse both got more time today. I'm so sad about that.

So it is not you...I agree with your signature. I try to live that way. I just live in a city that is more negative than positive. That's all. Sorry about that...Why I scored yours high...I so wish it to be true!
                          Looney GHer!

Comment

• OneBun

I am still of it. In Philadelphia there is in one day more violence then in a hole year in the Netherlands. I already knew that, but it I really are still of it.
                            And the injustice, it make me sad and angry.

I live in a village (about 15.000 inhabitants). The most of the people are busy with their own small lives and what others are doing wrong, not themselves, because every one think they are right and don't even listen to others anymore. They are not open minded. We don't have here a real crime scene, but actually if there were no law, it would be a blood bad. For now we only think of doing these horrible things.

I think it is really admirable that you are keeping up the good spirits and think about things and not only go with the flow. You are a sweetheart.

I am going to sleep now, so good night
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Adventure,

I think you're sweet too, and thanx for your words of understanding. I'm sure you've seen enough of your own evil in this day in age it is so difficult to avoid hearing about such stuff. I'm also not surprised that you've heard about the Philadelphia reputation. I can't complain though my life has been good over the last several years.
                              Looney GHer!

Comment

• It is hard to believe that Philly has so mush crime and so much history all at the same time.

A Little Ferret Thief
                                OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

Working...
                                X