X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who are lost!

Originally posted by Freakshow59
    What did you win? I'm lost. . .
    If you read some posts before you would know, but i'm still so happy i won, i love to tell you something about it
    It was a guitar competition where I (ofcourse) had to play a couple of plays (dunno the word for it, but 'songs' is not correct either). I played: 1st nd 5th etiude from Leo Brouwer nd 'Old Italion song' from Leopold Mozzani. So, I played and the jury decided I won . Well, to be honest, there only played 4 people in my group, from which two of them were really bad nd one of them was okay, but his performance on the stage was really bad, he didn't even bow... But then again, i think it's great cuz it was my first guitar competition
    For those who want to know: My prize was kind of bad. The only good thing is i got about a lifetime of strings, 4 packages of all strings nd two d-strings. The rest was some weird cd's i haven't played yet, cuz they look boring (i don't like to listen to classical music, i only wanna play it) Nd i got a cord for an electric guitar (which i haven't, but i would actually like to have one). well, that's kind of it.. Wait, i also got a hat (yaay..) nd those things for in your ear to not hear stuff around you, i've needed those for years..
    But i like the paper-thing i got, cuz it says i got a good technique nd i played it all like a complete package. And ofcourse it says i was first

omg been talking a lot about myself, haven't I? Gonna stop immediately!!
    Last edited by Hollandgirl; 06-02-2006, 13:12:02.
    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
      WAUW! Youre are first, that is great. Congratulations Hollandgirl. Would love to hear you play sometime. I love the guitar, but I haven't the motivation you need to play it really good. I only did it about one and a halve year (no real lessons), now only sometimes. But what does it matter, YOU WON with your favourite instrument.
      well, (not wanting to be cool or something) but i got a cd from me from the parts i played on the competition. if some of you would like, i can put those on a website nd put a link here. But then you have to explain to me first how to put those on a website

Comment

• Originally posted by Jess
        Well congrats, Hollandgirl, but I am can't get overly excited, since I am so throughly sad about not winning my competion.

What dod you win, if anything?
        is it about that competition you told about in gn bn game?? That's really sad for you.. but cum on, cheer up, read a book (you like reading, right?) you will feel much happier! if i got like a 'down' day or something, i go nd write it down in a song or a poem or just the way i think of it nd i feel much happier then! (tip: don't read that stuff again afterwards, you can get 2 different type of reactions: 1. Getting down again ; 2. Feeling completely embarressed, even if no one reads it)

Comment

• WOW that is a wonderful Avater Holland girl. I really liked it lot.
          Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
          tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
          we grow old because we stop playing games"
          sigpic

Comment

• thank you! i really like it too, the problem is that i had to make it smaller so it doesn't look really good. i've found a better one yesterday, but it's not a really nice one, but well, doesn't matter

i'm listening to 'I still can't say goodbye' from Tommy Emmanuel, it's so sad but really beautiful..

Comment

• LOL, i was not onlyne for 3 or 4 days,because i madet a bad exam
              but i will have 4 free days,and i can play on my p.c. again

Comment

• you already know you did bad or you think you did bad? if you think: have faith! if you know: well, nvm let's party

Comment

• i knove.its a 4,E

Comment

• o, that's not so good, but it's only one time, right? but as you said: now more time to play on your computer!

Comment

• YEAH!! I am going over to my friend Molly's house

A Little Ferret Thief
                      OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                      Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                      OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                      My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                      Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• yeah! my in-laws are coming over!!!
                        http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
                        http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

• id like some chesse with peanut butter and raw sausages

Comment

• Are we talking bout food? I wish I had a unlimited amount of Snickers Bars, they're so good
                            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                              Are we talking bout food? I wish I had a unlimited amount of Snickers Bars, they're so good

buy ones

Comment

• yay id like an infinite supply of cucumbers and letuce

i like vegies

Comment

Working...
                                X