Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never was trying to, I was just telling what happened to the Krispy Kreme by me. . .
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Got my university degree results through today and got a 2:1 so pretty chuffed, but really scared about tomorrow. We've got a graduation ceromony and I've got to wear those stupid hat and robes that are going to be wayyy to big for me. I'm sooo scared about tripping over in front of everybody!! and it costs ?46 to hire it for a day!! it's such a ripp-off.
      Just thought I'd vent my fear and annoyance out somewhere, here seemed as good a place as any.

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Hey don't worry Dazed. You will do fine. I wish you all the luck
        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
        we grow old because we stop playing games"
        sigpic

Comment

• stupid artpad

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
            Got my university degree results through today and got a 2:1 so pretty chuffed, but really scared about tomorrow. We've got a graduation ceromony and I've got to wear those stupid hat and robes that are going to be wayyy to big for me. I'm sooo scared about tripping over in front of everybody!! and it costs ?46 to hire it for a day!! it's such a ripp-off.
            Just thought I'd vent my fear and annoyance out somewhere, here seemed as good a place as any.
            Congrats! And don't be scared, it will go well, I'm sure. Good luck for tomorrow!

Comment

• do u know how i can show an animation from pivot in my post
              (\___/)
              (='.'=)
              ('')-('')
              put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
              1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

• you do pivot cool so do I

Comment

• yea, but do u know how to put one in a post
                  (\___/)
                  (='.'=)
                  ('')-('')
                  put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
                  1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

• oh ok you can attach the image as a gif though

Comment

• yay i made a bandwagon
                      if you wanna be in it PM me and plz tel me what you wanna look like you can only be a stick guy but you can have a tail or sumthing like that

Comment

• You can't have kids? are you sure? I mean do you have examine that by a doctor? And I am sorry but lawm work is a sort of gardening? And please can't you tell more about the pow wow? I am really curious how such a meeting goes.
                        Last edited by OneBun; 03-25-2007, 18:46:55. Reason: merged posts
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Nice Mega, now for ppl to finally see laughing at someone's death. Can I be in it? I would like to be there laughing at you, with devil horns and a devil tail
                          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• your in*starts puting in freakshow*

Comment

• I have the feeling I'm in the quicksand. . .

Comment

• no your laughing at misery and pain

your mean

Comment

Working...
                                X