X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy times

Comment

• ROFL, ROFL, ROFL Poor squirell. . .

Have me laughing at that from a safe distance and in pt 1, change it from me laughing at you to weilding 2 SMGs, one pointed at you and the other at bige92, but still have me laughing at you Mega, I love this bandwagon idea
      I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• yeah, i've read about that jellybean and i've never actually said anything about it.. but i'm really sorry for you, cancer is one of the worst diseases i think cuz it takes such a long time and so much people have it! in holland the word 'cancer' can be used as a 'bad word' (have no other word for it in english) and i hate the people using it in a way to hurt other people... my grandpa died from cancer too, i still miss him, though it's been like 2 years now
        Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• thanx im working on that right now

Comment

• can i be in too ??? i want to be a horse!! (ofcourse) and i don't want any blood involved if it's possible.. btw: if i click the links i get a picture, is that it? and if i click the picture my computer doesn't like that..

Comment

• uh how about a horse with wings

Comment

• Some idiot started a petition to ban anime (manga/Japanese comic books i.e. Naruto, DBZ, One Piece) from the US.

Here's the link: http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_pe...tiepie&6%20601

MEGA: The bandwagon is going strong!
                I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• Originally posted by MEGADOOMER
                  uh how about a horse with wings
                  i'd prefer a normal horse but a horse with wings is okay too

Comment

• what? great now the chinese can nuke us like hell for there drawings thats just great WEEEEEEEEE!!! we can all die because of some idiot who didn't like drawings

freakshow:the bandwagon is strong within you

Comment

• ok here come horse

Comment

• done check pt2

Comment

• ROFL ROFL, another thing you gotta fix Mega, I see only half the horse, if it is one

Comment

• yes the horse is bad but im not the best drawer ever

she can choose wat she want to be fixed about the crap horse

Comment

• hhahahaha srry megadoomer but is it just me or is the horses head 10 times smaller than it actually sh?uld be??

okay, changes:
                              get the back right leg off the wing, right now it's attached to it
                              make sure the head is attached to the body, not as a separate piece and it has to be bigger (a bit wider and a lot longer, w?th a neck)
                              make the front legs a bit less long
                              the rest is fine

Comment

• Well, as I point out mistakes, Mega, your idea for a bandwagon is good, no matter how sh*tty your drawing is

Comment

Working...
                                X