Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XD XD XD XD XD XD I think the idea would work better as a flash, not a game. . . XD XD XD XD XD
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• You mean a flash video? Yes that would be also nice. But why not an adventure game?

Comment

• But how?
        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• For a flash game, we must find someone who could do it, I could only make it as downloadable game.

Comment

• Mistery, you don't have time for a making a downloadable game. Use that time for free time.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hmmm, a flash(and by flash, I mean a video) would involve voiceovers, lip syncing, and a lot of other stuff, and would be a riot, but a game would also be fun too. . .

Mega, congrats on the bandwagon idea, look where its leading us!

Comment

• Well, I have a software for making animation with 2D screens and could also do lip syncing (but I would need some time to gain some more experience with it).

Comment

• Well, the question is, what do we do?

If we do a flash (video): 2-D would be fine, but could ppl do VOs and send them to the person making the flash?

If we do a flash game: No need for what dimensional it is, just what would the game be about, should voices be included and how to develop it

Comment

• What is VOs? Videos?

And if it has to be a flash game, I can't do it, just a downloadable game :-(

Comment

• I don't know even what a flash (video) is. Some short videoclip?
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• It's just the format of the video. For example youcan make a video in .avi format (that is used e.g. in video cameras) or flash format. You can also convert the one to the other.

Comment

• Thank you. Goodnight! Bey, see you later !
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I couldn't think of a better place to put this.
                            Last edited by Jess; 10-26-2006, 21:42:27.

A Little Ferret Thief
                            OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                            Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                            OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                            My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                            Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• Hey, nice to see you, Jess :-)

Comment

• yay the bandwagon is becoming popular and a flash game yikes that was like COOL
                                if it were a game how would you do it like the story

p.s mistery alien you are

Comment

Working...
                                X