Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can be that way too! My family and friends do like that I use this outlet for mental health. They think it is good for me and even give me pictures and junk to influence my posting here! lol

Well, on that note I'm gonna run...sleep time! More work to do in the morning.... Good hearing that we have more in common than GamersHood!
    Good nite Mistery!
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

Comment

Sleep well and see (better: read you) you tomorrow :-)

Comment

All of your pictures are nice you seem to be very nice people. I never have a chance to chit chat with you all think its the time zones when im asleep you are in up and vise versa. My real name is yvonne, my nickname is Evie heres my ugly mug with the one who must be obeyed and the kids at christmas.

[IMG]http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4019/emma2662uw.th.jpg[/IMG]
        Last edited by Eternal Becky; 08-14-2006, 10:47:01.
        Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal xxx
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, sweet :-)

Comment

mistery and onebun, you guys are like the smartest people i have ever come in contact with. i went to school to be a cop, but dropped out because of costs. yeah, i'm at work right now, i used to drive forklift and assemble kitchen cabinets, but i got so sick of the b.s. for 6 years that i told them to f off. now i work at a desk dispatching trucks out to different cities. and dick around on the computer all day. it's so weird how everyone says there so ugly in there picture... none of you are ugly!!! i'll get mine up soon, got a little work to do right now.
            http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
            http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

Looking forward to it, Jellybean.
              Well, if we are the smartest...I don't know. But I worked during my school and study years at very different places, so I've seen a lot and appreciate the work of everyone (unlike some other people) :-)
              See you later, Jellybean!

Comment

blegh, here i am, i was drunk, i'll pick out all the things i don't like, i didn't pluck my eyebrows that day, my glasses are so ugly (got new ones now) ahh! double chin, my hair looks terrible, my forehead is to big, my lips are dry, glare on my glasses and red eye. i think that about covers it! hopefully i can find one with my mohawk on.
                Last edited by Jellybean; 04-19-2006, 20:49:53.
                http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
                http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

Hey good picture Nicole . I wear glasses too. It is so nice to see everyone posting their pictures.
                  Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                  tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                  we grow old because we stop playing games"
                  sigpic

Comment

Don't say that, Jellybean. I think almost everybody thinks the same of her-/himself. You look nice and thanx for posting :-)

Comment

• Cyber Girl your pic is is nice too! Cute family!

Jellybean,
                      Wow you look fantastic in your picture girl!

btw It sounds like your life has been very challenging too, just as much as my life... if not more, cause you a have so much going on in addition to your work life!

I am not the smartest person that is for sure! I really have to work at it, but I guess that is just a fact of life. I understand the cost thing too! I will be paying back some massive loans when I am finally done with my education!

btw My first car was a backhoe-n-scoop (opperating heavy equiptment)! So, we are not too different ...you n I.
                      Looney GHer!

Comment

• Hey just saw your picture Cyber girl. Such a cute family.
                        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                        we grow old because we stop playing games"
                        sigpic

Comment

• awwwww thanks guys talking about work im a stay at home mum a stressed out one lol my toddler is getting very naughty wish they would stay babies forever do any of you guys have kids except dermit and chrissy of course i hope not hahahahah.
                          Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal xxx
                          sigpic

Comment

• Naw no kids, and probably never will. I really resect the work you have 24 hours a day! I don't think I could do that. I think that is the most difficult job anybody could have. I like other peple's kids...better for me that way.
                            Looney GHer!

Comment

• Yeah, two. My daughter is 8 and my son 10. Well they are of course very independent compared to earlier but I think that there are great and also less great points at every age.

Comment

• How long have you all been married? I am assuming by kids comments that many of us are... but definately not Dermik and Chrissy...again lol!

It's only 7 years for me.
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X