VV
        ^^
        -- cereal yum

Comment

• it dosent taste great
          it dosent taste great
          your sad if you know the words

Comment

• umm.....i'm not actually looking at the cereal. i'm actually being blown away by the freaky boy that is singing. seriously, if i just woke up and saw that person singing in my face, i would go mental.
            every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

• oh and i would give the guy a great kick in the..............ummm.........somewhere....
              every human being needs a reason to live. if you think you don't need a reason to live, then there's your reason. get it?

Comment

• that kid is probably the most threatend person in the world everyone wants to hurt him for that advert

Comment

• yeah but he must have been given lots of money he probably knows he looked <<deleted>>
                  Last edited by Mistery; 07-24-2006, 18:34:08.

Comment

• he probably did it for a dare or his parents forced him to do it

Comment

• he is now the most hated person in the world how will he get a job

Comment

• he can just do more frosties adverts

Comment

• good point how did the guy in a crate survive

Comment

• he ate the frosties
                            frosties make you live forever
                            you dont need anything to live but frosties

Comment

• frosties......baaaahhh....
                              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• lol. well I hope that he doesn't get offered any jobs. or eva become famous. cuz i bet tons of people have gone mental becuz of it. maybe he will get sued. for doing that ad. costing MONEY. which will take away his acting career.
                                seriously. my foot really WANTS to kick that guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X