• Show
Clear All

• By who, and why will i die

Comment

• by gir look at my avatar
      you die bacuase you get eaten

Comment

• Sorry but...
        What's up with you Mistery? Why did you canceled Megadoomer's new thread? And the same question again...Why did you deleted SomedaySoon's post?
        Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• lol mistery is being flamed

Comment

• doglover they were deleted because they were pointless end of...

Comment

• pointless=bad word to say you are so dead

Comment

• Oh god!!! The same thing again?!? I HATE THE WORD "POINTLESS", SO PLEASE DON'T SAY IT!!! NOTHING IS POINTLESS, EVERYTHING HAS A MEANING!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                  Oh god!!! The same thing again?!? I HATE THE WORD "POINTLESS", SO PLEASE DON'T SAY IT!!! NOTHING IS POINTLESS, EVERYTHING HAS A MEANING!!!!
                  exactly

Comment

• well firstly my post "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"
                    Tell me the point it that...
                    Secondly Medagoomer's thread would of been pointless cause mistery will know that people can introduce themselves if they feel the need to by making their own thread..

Comment

• the point of hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm was that you posted hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm for no particular reason

Comment

• Originally posted by SomedaySoon
                        well firstly my post "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"
                        Tell me the point it that...
                        Secondly Medagoomer's thread would of been pointless cause mistery will know that people can introduce themselves if they feel the need to by making their own thread..
                        Megadoomer was just being nice!!! What's the problem of being nice?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by MEGADOOMER
                          the point of hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm was that you posted hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm for no particular reason

exactly no particular reason, therefore POINTLESS!!! lol

and there is absolutly nothing wrong with being nice, its just pointless lol

Comment

• No, there is no need that every member makes their own threads to introduce themselves.
                            There are enough threads where you can welcome new members or talk about yourself.

Comment

• Again...I HATE THE WORD "POINTLESS". Could you not repeat it?!?

Comment

• yes i agree pountless is the worst word evar

Comment

Working...
                                X