PDA

View Full Version : Brainwag 1

cjmah
09-17-2009, 07:41:59
today i discovered a new game, please play gamewag 1 @

THIS GAME IS NOT YET READY FOR RELEASE AND IS STILL BEING DEVELOPED.

http://funny-farm.appspot.com/game/w1.

can use link.

This game is similar to Funny Farm (http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2531) and Word Link (http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17731). You need to guess connected words in order to unlock all maps.
Your progress will be saved, if you log in with your Google account.

NOTE: The game won't work properly with Internet Explorer, however it works well with Firefox.

WARNING:
USE SPOILER TAGS TO GIVE HINTS.
DO NOT POST SOLUTIONS

THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS
Enter text here...

Mistery
09-17-2009, 09:18:14
Wow this is a huge game with 25 maps :o

girlyoda
09-18-2009, 14:07:33
I like to think I'm fairly smart. Then I try games like this. I can't get a single word. *hangs head in shame*

Greenbug
09-18-2009, 14:58:31
Yeeeaaaa .... eight in 1 minute... but that's not the average.. that's the total!!!!

Will it only accept the word if it is dirrectly adjacent to a green word?

and.. how do you move to the otehr screen?

the farm was so long ago I can't remember... I keep getting an error message.

thanks

Mistery
09-18-2009, 15:25:08
Yes, as far as I know, words are only accepted if they are directly linked, however if you guess a word, there may other links open up.

There was a problem with Internet Explorer for Word Link, it could be that this game has the same issue. Firefox works well.

You can access maps if they are open (shown), then you should be able to click on the map section and get there.

EDIT
Tested, and indeed it doesn't work properly with IE. Made a note in the first post.

BreakBtJunkie
09-18-2009, 15:38:12
Anyone else having trouble with this? I've been trying a bunch of words and no dice. Then I went to the author's website and he had given another person the clue: type "water". But I type water, hit enter and.... nothing :-(

Mistery
09-18-2009, 15:47:46
I'm guessing that the author meant it just an example. It won't actually work on the two maps at the beginning.

Gonna PM you a word to get you started :)

Snizzbut
09-18-2009, 17:34:29
ummm, im going to sound really stupid here, but what is this game, and how do you play it?

:shy:

AmyJay
09-18-2009, 17:40:14
you have to type words that relate to the word in the middle, and eventually it will link to other pages and the map will spread out and u'lll get new topics in the middle

Crank811
09-18-2009, 17:49:24
SORRY... not sure how someone stumbled upon this, but it is not ready for release yet.

Still working through some problems.

For the game I have released see the thread on Word Link 300

I will be removing this game board...but it will be back when done.

Thanks

EscapeGirl
09-19-2009, 00:27:26
Thank you for letting us know, Crank811. I will go ahead and move this thread for now. Please notify us when it's read to be released!!! :) Thanks!