Mushroom Farm Defender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mushroom Farm Defender

Another cute tower defense game from the maker of Mushroom Tower Defense, and Emoticon Defense.
    Select a map and difficulty level, place your mushroom towers, and upgrade them when you have enough money available. Good luck

Play Here

Yay. The first one was terrific. Off to try.

Edit: Another good TD game from Lucas. Not a cumbersome amount of options to get overcomplex but it takes a few spins around the track to learn the best ways to spend your gold. I like it.

Comment

Fun game, and funny creatures
      I especially like the snakes, they are cute, even though they are enemies

That's how far I got:

Click image for larger version

Name:	score.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	1692029

Comment

Wtg Mistery!. I have my game on pause while I run around doing other things. Love the pause feature where you get to see the element recipes. As you get further I hope more ??? will be replaced with what they actually do.

Edit: Here is my first finished game on track B Easy mode. The submit button didn't do anything.

Click image for larger version

Name:	newTD.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	1692030

Edit: Just got creamed handily in Normal Mode. I need to write down the Health recipe next time I get it.

Comment

Well done
          I guess you'd also enjoy the Emoticon Defense by the same creator

Gonna retry this one later again

Comment

mushroom game

Just scored 6789000 + was real easy if you watch little screen movement

Comment

Another great win 6896916.Only play hard level, get into the music sit back and go. WHOOPY

Comment

Working...
              X