Titanium Chef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titanium Chef

This is an educational 3D point and click adventure which comes in several chapters.
    A series of seemingly unrelated events leaves you, a lowly Bot, embroiled at the centre of a diabolical plot to destroy the galaxy. Visit new worlds, collect items, and meet aliens from all walks of life as you compete to become the galaxy's greatest ChefBot. Good luck

If you want to save your progress to continue later, you need to register, otherwise you can play as guest.

At the time of posting, the first two chapters are ready, new episodes will be released soon.

Play Here
    Due to long loading times between the scenes, the game might not be suitable for dial-up connections.

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Finished!

Very nicely done game, sometimes a bit confusing to me, but good educative adventure in my opinion And it's nice that you get many chances for your "exams".
    Next episode will come out on October 6.

Comment

that Link does not work.

Comment

I'm sure that this is just a temporary issue that will be solved soon

Comment

what does Taka eat?
          Last edited by guest; 09-30-2009, 23:09:00.

Comment

It was such a long game and I did a lot of trial and error, so I don't remember all details
            Which one was Taka?
            If it was the one who eats fruit and vegetables at least once a day, make sure you change all available meals, give him 2 snacks with fruit/vegetables, but for main meals also meat or pizza.
            Don't forget to unlock your own meals in the recipe book, which you can also use to feed characters

Comment

Interesting game. Beautiful graphics. I'm really glad it has a save feature. I'll come back later to finish. I'm sure I could use some educating.

Comment

Taka is alien that wore a white shoes and pink and white clothes next to girl, the bottom alien that look like a green bobble.

Comment

Ah in the prison like on my screenshot in the first post?
                  Yes, I had to try many times until I had it right, too. So I don't remember the last combination that worked. Make sure you give him fruit and vegetable snacks, but also give him more *heavy* food for lunch and dinner. Don't give up

Comment

from the Titanium Chef team

Hi everyone! We're sorry about the situation with our servers and we're currently working on upgrading. We should be back up in a couple of hours. We've also set up a twitter account if you'd like to follow the latest developments: http://twitter.com/titaniumgame.

Thanks for your support!

Cheers,
                    Sharlene

(on behalf of the mod7 team)

Comment

Welcome to the forums ssobrepena, thanks for the news
                      Hopefully the server issues can be fixed permanently
                      I see that the game is back up now.

@Guest
                      Did you manage to feed Taka?

Comment

yes, I finally got it. I change some of food.

Comment

What am I doing wrong. All I have is a scene with planets, star ships or sats and a graphic of melas served 0. I've tried clicking all over but can't even find a place to start. Please help.

Comment

Maybe your game hasn't fully loaded?

When you get the view of the planets and "Meals served: 0", there should be some introduction text with the option to click "Next".
                            After all the introduction text is done, the camera should move down onto a planet, and you should see this start screen:

Originally posted by guest View Post
                            yes, I finally got it. I change some of food.
                            Well done I'm glad to hear that you could feed Taka

Comment

Working...
                            X