Bottomless Dungeon 1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottomless Dungeon 1B

Hi guys, here is another quick room escape game I made. Have fun! http://www.keybol.org/2009/09/bottom...ungeon-1b.html

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.
    Astig Games | Keybol Games and walkthroughs | Unity Games |
    Darksiders walkthrough
    | Assassin s Creed 2 Glyph Guide | Assassin's Creed 2 Feathers | Turkey Liberation Front Escape walkthrough | Escape World - Chapter 4 : Apartment walkthrough

Hi Keybol.... hope it's like your 3 recent episodes... they were great.

What was I.... a cat, dog... is that a plug of a tail... a heater, lamp, toaster????....????
    I can't find clues for the code on the blue box. There is brick in the wall with Red Yellow Green Blue... but what corresponds to these.... there are 5 red lamps......?????

GB
    Last edited by Greenbug; 09-30-2009, 12:23:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenbug View Post
      Hi Keybol.... hope it's like your 3 recent episodes... they were great.

What was I.... a cat, dog... is that a plug of a tail... a heater, lamp, toaster????....????
      I can't find clues for the code on the blue box. There is brick in the wall with Red Yellow Green Blue... but what corresponds to these.... there are 5 red lamps......?????

GB
      this one is actually simpler and in line with quick escape games like free the bottle. I am sure you are just overthinking. Try working some other way around
      Astig Games | Keybol Games and walkthroughs | Unity Games |
      Darksiders walkthrough
      | Assassin s Creed 2 Glyph Guide | Assassin's Creed 2 Feathers | Turkey Liberation Front Escape walkthrough | Escape World - Chapter 4 : Apartment walkthrough

Comment

can anyone help with the answer to the riddle?

Comment

The answer to the riddle is

Found the answer but I can't catch the mouse...

Ok got the key and I'm out!
          Last edited by paroula; 10-06-2009, 14:34:43.

Comment

not intuitive

I am out. I didn't get this game logically and I didn't particularly like it.

Thanks to earlier post I got the cat question. I finally figured out the step after that...It wasn't how I expected to get it--another site said I got it through a glitch. Don't know if that is true.

Tough as Nails yet Delicate as a Flower

Comment

That was a very good secret code puzzle !

Comment

Good one, although I got a little confused with the colour code, I was barking up the wrong tree.

Comment

Nifty that he spells what he is ..
                  only used two items .. didn't unlock chest.
                  seems odd ..
                  Last edited by NannaJoy; 09-30-2009, 20:22:42.

Comment

Okay, short but not as easy as it looked! Keybol doesn't make things simple (like that!)

Comment

this game is all about simple answers, if u over think it u mess up.
                      ain't no big decision, you know what to do, la question c'est voulez-vous?

Comment

Working...
                      X