Art Gallery Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art Gallery Escape

This is another escape the room game from 123bee.com.

"Out of much interest in admiring the paintings in the art gallery, you didn't realized that you have been locked inside. So use the objects and clues over there to escape from the art gallery."

Use your escape the room skills to find, collect, and use items to solve puzzles and escape the art gallery! Good luck and have fun.

PLAY HERE!

Please use spoilers to give hints.
    [spoiler]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Game Screenshot.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	1697353

Meh. Buggy. Some of my inventory items simply disappeared without being used. I am not sure I'm in the mood to replay. I think 123bee games could be really good if they did a proper beta test before releasing them. Cuz they're really fun, otherwise...

Comment

All the bugs are why I just close the thread as soon as I see 123bee anymore.

Comment

ahh too bad. I got a paint brush and was gonna use it - probably it was close to the end. but it just disappeared. oh well.

Comment

@Nin Man...One would think I'd give up on their escape games, too...but I'm always wanting/hoping they work for once.

@Spencer....Same thing happened to me - same spot and all.

Comment

Looks like I was lucky. No bugs for me.
            #89 in the rank list. How do they calculate the score? Amount of clicks, time you played?

Well since I didn't experienced any bug, I have to say it was a nice game. Just a little too simple to my taste.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I'm out with one little bug. Things disappear, when no longer needed. After I lit the brushes, in one view they are back, but no longer to use. I get another one from cupboard.
              Nice game.

Comment

@Bip...yeah, my big brush disappeared and I never even clicked on it, nor used it.

EDIT: Went back through and played it again. Out this time (and the big paintbrush didn't disappear! YAY!).

Comment

Nice but buggy...

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Another 123bee bug fest!

Comment

running around with

completed puzzle
                      ??

ok ..restarting

out now used
                      Last edited by old biker; 10-13-2009, 09:49:54.

Comment

Where I should use black paint??

Comment

I start again for the 3rd time... somehow I always click on the stupid ad below the game, and of course it isn't opening in a new tab.
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Out in 11 minutes with a score of 833. Is that good? I suppose anytime I can escape a 123Bee game without my computer crashing or the bugginess ruining the game is a miracle.....and without help too!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X