Some fall pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some fall pics

Took these Saturday on a drive through Fourth of July Canyon,in the Manzano Mountains.We went off road for about 1/2 mile & it was beautiful:

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Very nice pictures, Mister

Trees haven't given up here yet, but will try to add to your nice collection when they do.

Comment

That are some amazing pictures! Really Beautiful!
      Thanks for sharing Freddie.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Wow!! Those are beautiful!! Trees don't really do that where I live, so I miss out on that. Such a beautiful display, though. Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Thanks donaud,the interesting thing is that that's one of the very few places in New Mexico that has maples.
          "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Wonderful pictures! I just love fall! it's always so pretty out (the trees here have just started to change here )

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

we kinda missed fall colors cuz it SNOWED ALL DAY
              eat my dust

Comment

Thanks for all the nice comments y'all.That place almost burned a coupla years ago,14,000 acres (including the 10 that we own in the area) went up in smoke.The ground cover has come back nicely,but it'll take years for the trees to recover

Mark Twain

Comment

Photography amazes me. Makes me think everyone of us walks past hundreds of great pictures every day but just don't have the eye for it. Glad you do FF, great camerawork here and in your profile albums(hummingbirds).

Comment

Aw shucks,RBS,ain't nothin'special .I'm no more a photographer than I am an astronaut,I just get lucky sometimes,anybody can do it.

Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X