Triskabiblios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triskabiblios

Hey all, I stumbled upon here through another forum. Since you all apparently enjoy riddle games and the like, I was shocked that I didn't see any ARGs [Alternate Reality Games]. The one that has taken over my life is called Triskabiblios. (Triskabiblios.com) I could rant on about the story, and all, but if you want to know more about it, but don't want to really play yet, then go over to http://tinyurl.com/efaep (This is our Newcomers Guide.)

Just a note though, this is not a game that you will beat in a few days. This game has been going on for a year now, and we're no where close to the end.

Well I had followed the last game that seems to have ended by november/december of last year - at least there was no news anymore and the discussions died.
    I've only noticed that the game has been closed on some forums due to certain problems with this game that ended up in fights and some players had the feeling that this game in alternate reality has become too real.
    I hope that this time everything will go well, I'll keep an eye on it.

Comment

Fights: Yes, unfortuntaly, we have had some fights, and trouble. But we are past that now. In the all, and all, we are a very nice bunch. (And are known as the most accepting towards new members over at Immersion Unlimited forums.)

As for the degree of involvement: YOU decide how real you want it to be. You can stay in the forums/chat and just solve puzzles, or you can have real face to face meetings. The entire premise of the game is that we're trying to find 13 Books. These Books are real, turn-the-page books that are throughout the world. But, like I said, if you wish to remain anonymous, then you don't have to be the one to go get them.

Comment

Working...
      X