觀落陰-Hell (aka Gwen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 觀落陰-Hell (aka Gwen)

A point-and-click game in samorost style. However, if you do anything wrong, you will be sent back and have to try again.

Link:
    http://www.doodoo.ru/flash/gwen.html
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-08-2007, 04:55:19.

i read the definitions and somtimes words are spelled wrong, or bad syntax, or bad grammer. Can we try and fix that?
    Internet Translator

*note that some sayings have an 'f' in them. I can't post that because it'll get blocked

Comment

You mean in the game or in my post?

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
        You mean in the game or in my post?
        the game definitions, not your post. go to where it says play and read it. there is usually a mistake. what is wrong with that?
        Internet Translator

*note that some sayings have an 'f' in them. I can't post that because it'll get blocked

Comment

Originally posted by TManRulez
          the game definitions, not your post. go to where it says play and read it. there is usually a mistake. what is wrong with that?
          Well, it's a Chinese game and it is often the case that foreign games have bad translations. But I think we can be glad that they try to make English versions.
          We can't change games that somebody else made and posted on a website sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by TManRulez
            Samorost style of point and click adventure game. Click right objects to make things happening.
            it shud be 'click the right objects'. and to make things happen. we have to fix this.
            Internet Translator

Comment

As I said before, we can't change games of other people. And be glad that they try to make games in English. I doubt that your Chinese texts would be better if you used e.g. Babelfish to translate your message ;-)

Comment

Do you have OCD?

My Gosh I have never heard such a bizarre question. We play foreign games all of the time and are getting really good at reading broken english. The way you say "we have to fix this" makes it sound like an emergency. By the way you said that their post "shud" read. It should say "should" read. Sorry just struck such a nerve at the end of the week when people are being killed by bombs everywhere we turn.

Comment

did you actually play the game or are you just really bothered with the grammar
                  the best advice I can give you is....don't eat the yellow snow KAYBEE

Comment

has anyone played the game? the plant keeps eting me....I need help pls. Sorry for my english, i speak spanish.

Comment

I'm waiting for it to load...

Comment

i need help too, plant eats me also, lol

Comment

first of all hi to all of you, im new to the boards~
                          i got past the first screen already, then maneating flowers have nothing to do with goin on ^.~

EDIT: this game seems to have some major problems tho >< it freezed twice for me in the last 10min :/

Comment

oh, now im really stuck then, lol!!!!

Comment

how do i go to next level, ne1, plz

Comment

Working...
                              X