Alter Ego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alter Ego

Go through life all over agan starting with infancy and ending with old age. You dictate the course of your life by picking from a series of available choices relevant to various situations in which you find yourself.

Click to play

Edit: Contains scenarios with adult themes (text-based only), but with a warning first. You can bypass these themes without affecting gameplay in anyway.
    Last edited by amber; 07-24-2006, 15:32:28.
    The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. - N. H.

The questions in a way are kinda dumb. Why do you need to know if we're taking control?
    Jack Skellington is the man! ... the man!

Bandgirl91

Comment

Duh

The questions in a way are kinda dumb. Why do you need to know if we're taking control?
      Ummmm so the game can proceed DUH

Comment

Why do these pages take so long to load?

Comment

This is so slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

nice game... i like it
            "Have you ever noticed,
            That I?m not acting as I used to do before?
            Have you ever wondered,
            Why I always keep on coming back for more?

You really are my ecstasy,
            My real life fantasy"-ATB

Comment

I really like the game it just takes forever to load the pages

Comment

i know wht u mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just don't like scary endings. they look normal and everything, but in some websites they trick you in the end, and then i have a fright, giving me and my sis a heart attack!

we have small hearts (u probably noticd by now)
                live with your heart, not with your mind

Comment

I really hope this is not one of thoes boo gotcha games cause I have a wireless mouse and the last "game" that did that made me jump and my mouse went across the room. Of course eveyone else thought it was funny that my mouse did some arieal stunts. Oh well LOL in hindsight it is kinda funny.

A word to the wise. Back button does not work so you can't change your answers.
                  Last edited by Adventure; 07-31-2007, 21:12:19. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by own2sphynx
                    A word to the wise. Back button does not work so you can change your answers.
                    errrm, you mean it does work, cus then it makes sence
                    Internet Translator

*note that some sayings have an 'f' in them. I can't post that because it'll get blocked

Comment

Blonde Moment

Originally posted by TManRulez
                      errrm, you mean it does work, cus then it makes sence
                      Nope sorry the can was a typo just edited it. Score 2 blonde points for Kate.

Comment

llllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddd tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeesssssss

Comment

9 Hours to finish the game.

Comment

It's bit of hiccuppy - at one stage I was a baby, then old enough to do chores, and then a baby again - which was weird. Some of the choices and results are quite funny.

At another place it told me I was spiteful and aggressive when I didn't do anything like that and in fact, invited the geeky girl to my party - go figure
                            Last edited by DoodleGamer; 07-23-2006, 08:55:27.

Comment

Just a note to everyone, I started playing this and it was really slow, so I left my computer for a few hours and came back to it, and now it is working at normal speed.

Comment

Working...
                              X