X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Blast

Play game:

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/1703

Set your headbutt angle by pressing space. Then, set your power by pressing space again.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

first

first twice in a row
    GO to www.linerider.org its an awsome site thats needs advertisement

Comment

good game

Comment

annoyed because you can't save up your pts

Comment

I can't seem to get much farther than Bonus Hit (+), Power 2, Header (+) and Bicycle Kick. Anyone else managed any better?
          Couldn't find a pen had to think of a new trick / This one he wrote in cold blood with a toothpick.

Comment

i completely filled the top row, (bonus and all), the middle row i only have 2 powerups, and the bottom row i have header, header +, and bicycle kick

it gets tricky but once you get stuff the ref, it gets much easier. the only complaint i have is that the more levels you do, the more refs there are and i imagine it will be impossible to get all unless you do fantastic at the start.
            Last edited by stickymango; 07-24-2006, 19:03:38. Reason: word

Comment

it gets tricky but once you get stuff the ref, it gets much easier. the only complaint i have is that the more levels you do, the more refs there are and i imagine it will be impossible to get all unless you do fantastic at the start.

I think that the # of refs top out at 19. When do you find the most strategic time to use the boosts to be?
              Couldn't find a pen had to think of a new trick / This one he wrote in cold blood with a toothpick.

Comment

ok so i only need a goalie powerup and the last power slot. the farthest i've gotten is 5940 but im afraid i can't go further due to the increase of refs :/

Comment

Originally posted by cnanonymity
                  I think that the # of refs top out at 19. When do you find the most strategic time to use the boosts to be?
                  it really depends. when you're in the beginning stages, i felt that hitting the blue guy as high as you can gave you more air and because you didn't have that many people with or against you. after you've accumulated headers and more kickers, i would aim a little lower. i tried going as low as i could but that really didn't help me.

EDIT: Or, with the boosts, i use them at the absolute last moment as he's stopping but i'm trying to think if there's another method. using the two methods the max length i had was around 6300
                  Last edited by stickymango; 07-24-2006, 20:20:24.

Comment

I've got about 8000 on average and made it to 9600 once but can't seem to get even close to 9000 anymore.

You were right, the best thing to do is at least have the first 3 powerups by the end of the 2nd round. After that it's much easier.

Comment

WHAT? too hard.

This game would be insanely fun if the creator let you bank points, or at least SOME points.

The only advice i have is on your first hit aim for between the shoulder and elbow ...i got over 1000 twice. Then buy up what you can because it only gets rediculously hard from there.
                      Look too far into the past and miss the future.

Comment

dumb game
                        i have not failed 1000 times i have only found 1000 ways that do not work

if you are what you eat i might be you tomorow

Comment

This is cheating but

Comment

that game was really unfair cause you cant save up your points

little ol me

Comment

Working...
                            X