Chess Room Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chess Room Escape

Sometimes in chess if there is no other solution it is better to just escape the situation and attack later. Escape the room! Good luck!

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

stuck with a

out, but to my opinion ,to get your "queen ?" there youre opposite player must be a monopoly player instead of chess player
    nice game ,though
    Last edited by old biker; 12-09-2009, 21:14:08.

Comment

OB. Where did you

I am sucking at this one. I have three items in my inventory that don't seem to want to go anywhere. They are:
      A little nudge would be helpful
      Last edited by slerk; 12-09-2009, 21:27:34.

Comment

Originally posted by slerk View Post
        OB. Where did you

I am sucking at this one. I have three items in my inventory that don't seem to want to go anywhere. They are:
        A little nudge would be helpful
        Try using the white stick on

And for your other question,

I'm out as well. Didn't really like the game, and certainly didn't understand why the chess piece was used where it was. Some weird chess move?
        Last edited by kirahvi; 12-09-2009, 21:35:14.

Comment

Thank-you Kirahvi for the help. How I opened the door at the end wasn't rational considering I had handled 4 KEYS during the game. Nice graphics but I found so many unhelpful views disheartening.

Comment

i have
            & no idea what to do with them, will try again later when, hopefully, someone will have left a clue for the clueless(me)

Comment

This game is a true "Time Waster" Where are the logical escape games? There are just too many click-all-over escape games anymore.

Comment

Have found
                And some odd views .. off to find a soda and porch break.
                Used all I had - can't find anything else. So .. throwing in the towel on another game. Feel like a remote would help and two more keys. The only good I've done is let the dog out back and eye drops in hubby's eyes in the last hour or so.
                Last edited by NannaJoy; 12-10-2009, 03:15:22.

Comment

well I'm out, but I cheated....because I didn't know what to do with the
                  and kept on looking where to use it to get another key - maybe it's to early in the morning to play games like this one...

Comment

once i found the candle and the hint what to do with it it was pretty easy.....but not so much fun...

Comment

Here goes - no cheating...
                      OMG - finally out after clicking 1 million times.
                      Is my mouse broken?
                      Last edited by Rexroth; 12-10-2009, 22:31:02.
                      You dont have to be crazy to work here - but it sure helps

Comment

Escaped, but needed a little help from the walkthrough. XD
                        PAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAA!!!!

Comment

Yuck! Even with the walkthrough, I couldn't get the CD in the writer thingy.... dumping this one!

Comment

Working...
                          X