Gamershood site down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamershood site down?

The main site at www.gamershood.com is not loading. Instead, I get a text-only page that says:

"[Plesk™]
    © Copyright 1999-2006
    SWsoft, Inc. All rights reserved Discover Virtuozzo,
    OS Server Virtualization

Server Default page

If you see this page it means:
    1. hosting for this domain is not configured
    or
    2. there's no such domain registered in Plesk"

and then some news headlines, links to stories, and other nonsense.

Any idea what's going on?

Last access attempt 18-Dec-09 | 12:42 AM GMT-5

Thanks for the notice
    Maybe there has been some server issue when you tried. Currently it's working for me. Are you still experiencing problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery View Post
      Thanks for the notice
      Maybe there has been some server issue when you tried. Currently it's working for me. Are you still experiencing problems?
      Yuppers, still getting that Server Default page. I emptied my cache and checked to make sure that I didn't have any strange settings in FF associated with the URL. Everything seems to be working on my end.

Comment

Strange... I still can access it as usual.
        We are looking into it.
        All I have figured out so far, is that it's the SEO text browser that displays that page. However I have no idea why you get this as default.

Questions:
        • What browser are you using (IE, Firefox etc.)
        • Are you using any kind of add-on with SEO features?
        • Can you check the URL bar in your browser when you go to www.gamershood.com? Are you redirected to another URL?
        • Have you tried another browser? If so, do you experience the same problem?

Comment

Questions:
          • What browser are you using (IE, Firefox etc.) FF
          • Are you using any kind of add-on with SEO features? Not that I know of.
          • Can you check the URL bar in your browser when you go to www.gamershood.com? Are you redirected to another URL? Nope. Not redirected.
          • Have you tried another browser? If so, do you experience the same problem? LOL! I stopped using IE years ago. I'll check and get back to you.

Edited: Okay. That's weird. I opened the site in IE and it loaded normally. I cleared my cache manually in both IE and FF, then opened the page again in FF, and it's all backl to normal. Sorry to have caused any alarm over what was clearly some browser issue on my end. Color me confused.
          Last edited by armadillo_pie; 12-18-2009, 20:25:20. Reason: update

Comment

Okay thanks
            Please let us know how it goes with IE.
            I'm not using it either, but sometimes it's good to check problems with a second browser. It might help to narrow down the cause of issues.

EDIT
            Great to hear that the issue is resolved
            No need to be sorry

Comment

Armadillo pie, it wasn't all at your end. It happened to me, too. In IE, ver. 8. Thankfully, it's back up.
              Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Indeed, GamersHood informed me that it can happen from time to time.
                However, in armadillo pie's case it was a mixture of first server side issue, and later a browser cache issue. His/her browser still displayed the error page while GH was up for many hours.
                GamersHood is working with the host on this problem.

Comment

Working...
                X