PDA

View Full Version : Computer Lab Escape

GamersHood
01-04-2010, 15:48:40
Computer Lab Escape is another escape game from 123bee. Collect and use items and solve puzzles to escape the room. Good luck!

Computer Lab Escape
(http://www.gamershood.com/10531/room-escape/computer-lab-escape)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

zulu
01-04-2010, 16:39:11
OK. I'm stuck already. Got connector cord and hooked up to computer. Turned printer on and got pass word. Turned speaker around. Can't find any keys for cabinets or hint on where to use this password.

Dang, now it's timed out on me. I give up for now. I hate pixel hunts.

disneyya
01-04-2010, 17:03:55
OK. I'm stuck already. Got connector cord and hooked up to computer. Turned printer on and got pass word. Turned speaker around. Can't find any keys for cabinets or hint on where to use this password.

Dang, now it's timed out on me. I give up for now. I hate pixel hunts.

Where did Hook the computer up.
also on the second screen the far right computer click on the CPU and it will move revealing a key.

marbazul
01-04-2010, 19:16:57
I´ve got a screwdriver, magnet and power cord. Turn on computer, get a CD and a hint:" Use hardware to escape 13". I´m stuck.

Now OUT!

njbarani
01-05-2010, 11:54:39
First Screen
1. Click the Plug at the bottom right corner and plug in the chord and switch on
2. In the same view, Switch on the left side computer
3. Press the blue button of the left computer to receive the code from the scanner 1987.
4. zomm out and click the cupboard and put the password 1987 on the right most cupboard to get a chord
5. Zoom Out to main screen and left CPU at the centre of the screen
6. Click the back part and click on the chord. It will come out.Again click on the chord to add to inventory
7.Zoom out to main screen and go to next screen.
8. Click the computer near the door to move and pick up the key
9. Zoom the cup board and open the right side
10. Pick up the Screw driver
11. Click the Left CPU next to the CPU near the Door. Click Back side and Plug in the Chord
12.Zoom out and click the keyboard near the monitor which ison the left side of the screen. Take the CD
13. GO to First Screen and clickt the left speaker, turn around and unscrew the magnet, add to inventory
14. Zoom Out and Zoom in on the Double CPU on the left side of the screen. USe Magnet and get the Key
15. Zoom Out and Go to Second Screen. Use key on the left side of the cupboard and Get White Chord
16. Zoom Out and Click the Blue Scanner.
17. Click Back PArt and connect the white chord
18. Connect the other end to socket and switch on
19. Zoom Out and Zoom in the third CPU from left. Click back side and drag the black chord on the right side of the inventory near the top screw of the cpu panel. Click the chord to connect.
20. Zoom out and click the chord end near the socket. The cpu button turns Red.
21.Click the Blue button of the CPU. The monitor turns on.
22. Click the monitor. Click the yellow note to get the message 'search password'
23.Close the message by clicking the X mark on the top right of the monitor screen.
24. Click Internet explorer on the screen to get search page. In put 'search password and click search to get password 32
25.Go to First Screen. Zoom in on the CPU right to the scanner with paper.
26. Clickt the back part to zoom in the back panel. Bring the black chord in the inventory near the top left screw of the panel. Click the chord to connect to the socket in the panel
27. Close the panel page and connect the other end of the chord lying on the floor to the socket and switch on. The CPU small blue button turns red. Click the big blue button to turn on the monitor.
28.Clcikt the top CD Drive and insert the CD.
29. Click the monitor and click 'Open Folder' to get the message 'Use hardware to escape 13'
30. Zoom out to main screen and In put the code 1332 on the second cupboard to get a circuit board
31. Go to next screen and click the CPU on the left side of the screen.
32Click the back part and unscrew the screws.
31. Click the side of the panel with three blue lines to open the cpu
32. Drag the circuit board from the inventory to the cpu to attach it.
33. Close the panel screen and switch on the cpu. Red light turns on. CLick the blue button to turn on the monitor.
34. CLick the notepad icon on the monitor screen to get the code 5657
35. Zoom Out and go to first screen. In put the code in the first cupboard and get the key.
36. Zoom out. Go to second screen. Click the door. Use the Key and...
37. You are Out