Hanamushi - Flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanamushi - Flower

Hanamushi - Flower is another Japanese point-and-click type adventure game from the maker of Hanamushi - Pokku's Friend game - Akira Noyama. Again you need to point and click right things and solve puzzles to finish the game successfully. Good luck! You may play english version.

http://hanamushi.jp/index2.htm

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

strange little game

Comment

I'm liking it though...
      Even if u don't love me, I love U!

Comment

I find it hard...but fun

Comment

I'm stuck at the two dragons. One won't let me pass.

Comment

That's where I'm at. I can't figure out how to get past him.

Comment

To pass dragons u need to get a straw hat first...solwe the house puzzel and get up on roof

Comment

I figured that I needed something to pass them. So I went back into the house. I guess you have to mirror the upstairs guy with the downstairs guy by getting rid of the upstair guy's pipe? He's not wanting to let go of it. Even when he falls back.

Comment

I got to the second level where the girls torso is and have done all the tasks on that level but where do I go from there? :c

edit: actually I'm also stuck on the first level where there's a little colour wheel and a pod with windows after you activate the robot, what do you do with the colour wheel?
                  Last edited by Blip; 01-16-2010, 20:49:46.

Comment

i think i know how to beet the game but i still need three more items (one of each) before i'll try.
                    ello...

Comment

yeah me too plus im stuck with the clothes machine im guessing i need to get past that water fish type thing

Aha! To get past the mouse you need to put on the cat ears ^_^
                      Last edited by princessemily; 01-16-2010, 23:21:12. Reason: I got it
                      Life Needs Colour.
                      Cat! I'm A Kitty Cat! And I Dance Dance Dance And I Dance Dance Dance!

Comment

Blip:

I don't know what to do with the 2 things with eyes on the roof.

edit:
                        figured out about eyes guys -
                        Last edited by Spencer Cat; 01-16-2010, 23:49:11.

Comment

the only things i haven't done yet is the giant and the rocket
                          ello...

Comment

well im now stuped ... on the clothes thing. i dont have a white shirt to activate the rocket thing >
                            Life Needs Colour.
                            Cat! I'm A Kitty Cat! And I Dance Dance Dance And I Dance Dance Dance!

Comment

I think I'm very close to the end but I'm really bad at playing the puzzle to make a picture by sliding each panel. I am about to give up...

edit: after 1 hour or so I matched the picture.. now I got some stuff but it seems there is no end in this game???
                              Last edited by Spencer Cat; 01-17-2010, 02:40:46.

Comment

Working...
                              X