• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien X

http://www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/alienx.jsp

or:
    http://www.smashingames.com/games/alienx_game.html

Fun shockwave FPS. Except that despite the game reviews at shockwave.com which talk about more than just the first area, I can't seem to find my way to anything. Maybe it's just because I'm terible at games. lol

Oh, yeah, say what you like about how "crappy" the game--plenty of folk at shockwave.com did--it's pretty cool for a free online game.

PS: Maybe I'm just an idiot, but I can't figure out how to post an avatar. I'm told I can use a service like imageshack.com to turn it into the appropriate file, but I can't- welll, let me just stop ranting and say I can't figure it out. Any advice would be well-received. ty
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-30-2006, 02:25:33.

But.... what game it is?

Comment

3rd! i played this game long time ago.
      What is better than room escape games???? =)

If i get bored, I go to play Action Quake 2.

AQ2 rules!!

Comment

stuck on lvl 2. got key cards number 1, 2 and 4. what i do?
        What is better than room escape games???? =)

If i get bored, I go to play Action Quake 2.

AQ2 rules!!

Comment

Stupid

It doesn't work

Comment

I just checked and everything is fine.
            You need Shockwave Player and patience as it needs some time to load.

Comment

i say work!

it doesnt work eaith i have shockway but nothing happends an i wait an still nuthin happends
              who you are is just who u want 2 be

Comment

I have added an alternative link in the first post. Maybe you could try that one. If it still doesn't work make sure that you have a new Shockwave Player (attention, it is not the same as Flash Player!).

Comment

mine loaded fine and i didnt have any trouble at all beating it...great graphics and a lot of fun...my final score was 14130...i dont think i did to good...i never died though :-)
                  life comes at you fast, if you dont stop and look around for a minute you might miss it!!

Comment

Working...
                  X