Gazzyboy Theatre Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gazzyboy Theatre Escape

Gazzyboy Theatre Escape is another point and click type room escape game where you need to escape the room - which in this case is a theatre. Good luck!

http://www.gamershood.com/10712/room...theatre-escape

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

too short!

Comment

What, no obscure codes?!!?? No "play full version"??!?? Who are you and what have you done with GazzyBoy ?

Edit: Boy was I ever wrong. I thought I had escaped when really, all I got was the "play Full Version" screen. What was I thinking?!?? GazzyBoy is too buggy for me to contemplate playing the full version. I don't know what will worm its way into my computer.
      Last edited by slerk; 01-21-2010, 18:26:43.

Comment

Strange -- it gave me the "Play full version?" prompt. The first time through all I had to negotiate was the washroom. This let me go through the brown door at the back, which just led "outside" and offered the full version.

Mind you, the full version isn't much longer, but at least I got to see the film!

And I'm not convinced about the logic of getting into the washroom...

Comment

I got play full version also. Then when I clicked on it something started that was trying to take over my computer. Kept opening new windows. Had to shut down and now afraid to go back and try again.

Comment

Heyyyy I liked that one, not bad for a Gazzy"BOYYyy"

enjoy life

Comment

another nice but short one.

Comment

Working...
              X