PDA

View Full Version : Human Age

amber
07-30-2006, 15:30:19
Simulation game where you have to help your character throughout the ages of mankind -- from prehistory to the 21st century (kind of The Sims meets Alter Ego game).

Play (http://www.human-age.com/)

Sexiidimps
07-31-2006, 09:15:36
Mmmmmm, can't seem to get registered!!!

lttheninja
07-31-2006, 09:44:48
All the names are taken!

jayrome
07-31-2006, 09:48:37
is this game even fun?

pineOCfan
07-31-2006, 10:39:14
im on the game, registered and evrything, bought a few things, but when do i get paid frm the jobs?

manchester gal
07-31-2006, 11:22:11
ok i av registered and got a job but now wot? this game is well f***ing annoying

manchester gal
07-31-2006, 11:25:35
do i have to pay with real money to get the credit things?

jayrome
07-31-2006, 11:26:30
but is it fun just wonderin cause i want to try it out but i dont kno if its fun or not so si it

manchester gal
07-31-2006, 11:27:17
not realy it is just kinda wierd and does not make any sense

jayrome
07-31-2006, 11:28:52
ok thanks for tellin me

AngelicGamer06
07-31-2006, 13:37:30
Simulation game where you have to help your character throughout the ages of mankind -- from prehistory to the 21st century (kind of The Sims meets Alter Ego game).

Play (http://www.human-age.com/)

Game link won't work :nud:

Mistery
07-31-2006, 13:50:08
Yes, it seems that the sever is down at the moment. Please try it later again.

Druidess
07-31-2006, 21:17:10
I have a problem with registration, it keeps on teelin me my email is invalid...what's up with that?

Mistery
07-31-2006, 21:25:02
Hmmm... I'm not sure.
But usually if you register, you get an email in which you have to click a link in order to validate that your email is valid. Did you check your emails?

Druidess
07-31-2006, 21:39:40
I did, it hasn't sent me any. The registration page doesn't even wanna go any further cause it keeps on tellin me my email is invalid while I wrote my real one :(

Mistery
07-31-2006, 21:48:00
1) Are you sure that your email address is still valid? (There are e.g. email accounts that get automatically deactivated if they are not used for some weeks).

2) Do you have a second email address to try?

3) This is all that I found on the website in the FAQ:

9. I didn't get a confirmation email!
Some mail inboxes put the confirmation email in the junk folder, have a look. Otherwise, you might have made a mistake in your email address. In that case, you must wait unitl midnight and try again (that's when non validated players have been deleted) and try again.

Lara
07-31-2006, 23:08:25
Finally I managed to register and started the game. Or is it a game? I have chosen a job that lasts for 4 days, but I cant find anything to do. Besides, according to the text, I'm not old enough to have a job yet. How am I going to get older? I dont understand this "game"! Please explain it to me!

What is this thing about buying credits??
Is it part of the "game" or for real??

Mistery
07-31-2006, 23:17:53
I don't play this game but this is the information from the FAQ:
The aim of the game is to make your player evolve through the different ages of mankind. To do that, you must take care of your character and earn enough money to teach him new skills, make him strong and build him a nice house. To get you started, you start off with 200 kneecaps, which is the currency of the 1st level. With that money in your pocket, you can hunt, work or bet money with other players to earn more money and buy luxury items.

The game is free, you can buy things in the game itself (virtually) for your character.
However it is also possible to buy some objects in real but these are not necessary for the game.

Druidess
07-31-2006, 23:51:30
1) Are you sure that your email address is still valid? (There are e.g. email accounts that get automatically deactivated if they are not used for some weeks).

2) Do you have a second email address to try?

3) This is all that I found on the website in the FAQ:

9. I didn't get a confirmation email!
Some mail inboxes put the confirmation email in the junk folder, have a look. Otherwise, you might have made a mistake in your email address. In that case, you must wait unitl midnight and try again (that's when non validated players have been deleted) and try again.

1) Yes
2) Yes and same result
3) Also read that, the thing is it didn't even let me register...but checked it too just in case.

I think it might be sth with my email domain, it doesn't end with @(something).com like most....but it makes no sense, why shouldn't it let other domains register? Ahhh dang it never mind. Maybe it's some bug I'll try again later.

jazzjazzjj
08-01-2006, 01:52:52
i tried to buy some weapons to hunt with, and a PayPal screen came up like i was buyin it forreal!!! idk if it was apart of the game or not but that just made me exit the whole thiing.

TRICK CHILL! HOLD UP! YOU GOTTA PIMP MESSED UP!!!

Mistery
08-01-2006, 02:04:29
"This game is free. It is possible to buy objects that aren't necessary with a premium rate phone number. (...) So for those of you who don't want to call, this game is completely free."

This is a quote from the FAQ. You can play it for free, it is not necessary to buy anything.

jennyjellybean
08-01-2006, 05:48:02
i tried to buy some weapons to hunt with, and a PayPal screen came up like i was buyin it forreal!!! idk if it was apart of the game or not but that just made me exit the whole thiing.

TRICK CHILL! HOLD UP! YOU GOTTA PIMP MESSED UP!!!

Did you maybe click on the thing that says "you have no credits. Click here to buy"? I did that thinking I needed credits to shop. When the paypal thing came up I just backed out and went into a shop. I didn't need any real money to buy anything for my house, I just used her goatknees or whatever they are. If you go to any of the shops you should not need real money.

point'n'what
08-01-2006, 09:53:42
hi all, started playing last night... the game is updated at 12;15 am, so most actions like hunting you will not know wether you have caught anything untill after that time. also the faq section is REALLY helpful
have fun it is a good game

ice_wolf
08-01-2006, 19:23:23
meh nice game ....

P.S when someone is registering add wolfy to sponsor's character name !please! :)

crazy mad0
08-01-2006, 21:35:38
umm guys when u register it gives you good stuff wen u add ppl as your sponsor i think so add me and u get good stuff (wen u register put crazy mad0 as ur sponsor)

ice_wolf
08-02-2006, 10:15:08
no no it gives 10 gold to the one you put at sponsor

blueberry belle
08-03-2006, 09:50:42
haha it sure wil be nice to get sponsors :D ... too bad I already registered aloen though I wonder if UI should have sponsored amber or gamerhoods :D

very slow game without sponsor or credit... so I might invite some friends... but I'll have to find some who will enjoy this rather then feel bounded to it :P

it is so tempting to make the "call" for the capability pack or extra credits... $5.50 AUD here if I remember right... but really don't want to sped money on "computer games" when I have food and meds to worry about :D.. pretty sure this game is possible if I am patient... (but it's going to be so slow without extra credit :D)

leezisme
08-07-2006, 11:43:39
Anyone know if the game is down? I just get a little text caption when I go to my bookmark or try the homepage...

Mistery
08-07-2006, 12:31:13
Anyone know if the game is down? I just get a little text caption when I go to my bookmark or try the homepage...

The main page loads fine for me when I click the link in the first post. (However as I have not registered I can't tell if the game itself is working currently or not)

leezisme
08-07-2006, 12:54:24
I've got it now - servers must have been busy or glitching :-)

Mistery
08-07-2006, 12:58:42
Yes, there was probably a short down. I'm glad that it works properly again
:-)

wirodeu
09-15-2006, 17:39:45
I register and click to make an account and then i get this site:
http://www.human-age.com/inscriptionNEW.php
And there i get an error!

Mistery
09-16-2006, 10:13:12
Sorry for the troubles you got wirodeu.
However we are not responsible for problems that occur at game pages and we can't fix such problems.
If this problems persist, please go to the forums of this game and post about it there. They should be able to help you.

http://www.human-age.com/forumHumanAge/

wirodeu
09-21-2006, 18:08:04
Well i try again now...
Hope it works now!
Who shall i sponsor?
Well lets do wolfy...
Not mad0 Because he is a lyer

EDIT: Yay! It works!
EDIT2: Any tips for me?

Rannei
10-07-2006, 15:39:35
how do you get more moral or health??

tae_fae
10-12-2006, 10:36:33
Its not a long game, well by that I mean you cant spend more than 10 min a day on it. It refreshes every night at midnight. You you give tasks to your person, like go hunt, sleep ect.
and then the next day when you log on, you will have been paid for your job and have done your hunting or sleeping.
Its a cool game, I like it..

Okay I changed my mind!

Im on the fire starting quest and I had to choice to give a hunter a spear (which costs 222 kneecaps) or go on my own. I chose to go on my own. It came up with a cross roads and I chose east.
It said, I chose the wrong direction and have to start the whole dam thing again!!!

AAARRRGGHHH!!!

stickmanbob
10-17-2006, 20:07:48
So what direction is the right one? I'm saving up for a spear, but I lost my weapon in the fight with the tiger. Should I buy myself a weapon or buy the spear and go the right way?

tae_fae
11-10-2006, 09:40:23
Okay!

Get yourself another weapon, you need it for hunting.
dont buy the spear, tell the guy you will find it your own way and choose the direction: South-East

Okay on my second quest.

The direction to take for the flint making quest is: North West.

nychristie91
12-04-2006, 00:42:28
if your in the stone carving quest then you will into many roads again
the way to go north-west so you won't have to pay that loser just to get the answer.k

fredskywalker
12-16-2006, 22:45:37
I have been playing this game for about a year now. It was originally a french game and its only been a few months ago that it has been translated into english. First of all, it will take you weeks, if not months to complete the first level without using the paid stuff. It takes even more time to complete the second level. The first lvl is a bit boring compare to everything thats going on on the second lvl. Myself I have a character in each level. As of feb 01st 2007, the third level is expected to go live at the end of the month, as it is still being tested. If anybody has questions, post here and I'll check from time to time or PM me, the prefered method.

On the first level, your objective is to get your stats to 80 asap. Then, while getting your weight to 40, start doing the quest. Dont waist your money on furniture, except basic health one.

nychristie91
12-23-2006, 03:44:57
fredskywalker: when your in the pagan cult discovery quest, when is the man back from his break or whatever? thnx

davilish_angel
01-03-2007, 20:30:20
This game is okies...

fredskywalker
01-19-2007, 16:51:32
fredskywalker: when your in the pagan cult discovery quest, when is the man back from his break or whatever? thnx

Sorry I havent responded to this, I tend to forget these things. I'm sure by now you have finished all of the quests and probably you have switched to lvl 2. Unfortunately I wont be able to help you personnaly in-game for I am on the french server.

For any questions please PM me.

mister mr
01-22-2007, 19:00:12
not bad.... ive so far got:

ice cube, bear skin mattress, bucket, toilet, killer duck and warning sign

zillah0625
02-10-2007, 13:20:33
I don't know what to do can someone help me?
ty...

I have a job..so what am I going to do next?

mister mr
02-10-2007, 19:00:48
what is your job? mine currently is a stone chooser.

Mcakkay
02-17-2007, 20:03:44
im starting to get it now. so do i have to do stuff everyday? what if i leave if for like 2 weeks or 5 months??

gazc1981
02-24-2007, 12:35:19
im starting to get it now. so do i have to do stuff everyday? what if i leave if for like 2 weeks or 5 months??
If you go to the help/faq part on the left of the screen when lokking at your guy it will tell you what you do if you will be away for a while like on holiday or so on. I think you just click that you'll be away and then next time you log on just click that your back.

three
02-28-2007, 01:36:08
What do I do on the third quest on age 1?

Delamea
03-01-2007, 02:22:03
http://www.human-age.com/images/banniere/baniere_mini.gif

three
03-06-2007, 20:24:26
That doesn't tell me anything.

three
03-14-2007, 19:34:49
Never mind.

kamaleotic
04-13-2007, 23:44:14
Can someone plese help me? In human im on the second(make tools out of carved stone)quest and i cant move on that part that u may go on a lamb or on a pony

reply to: kamaleotic@sapo.pt

three
04-14-2007, 16:59:36
Go to your tribe's private forum. They'll tell you.

kittyclean
04-15-2007, 15:12:25
i'm new here and need help on this game.

InRegrds2Myself
05-05-2007, 06:24:39
Hmmm, slowly making sense of it all...

Uncle Rim
05-06-2007, 09:54:05
I thought I would give this a go. It sure is a slow moving game. Once a day updates might be a little slow even for me.

InRegrds2Myself
05-08-2007, 10:33:58
I was thinkin that myself... but it looks quite good so I'll stick with it.

plahenry
05-09-2007, 08:07:38
extremely boring and makes no sense

adwuga
05-16-2007, 00:35:52
is it text based?

adwuga
05-16-2007, 00:37:58
:rog: is it text based???

Uncle Rim
06-03-2007, 08:24:51
No, I wouldn't describe it as text based. Although technically it comes close. I would call it a turn based strategy game. The catch being the turns are 24 hours long.

The interface is point and click on icons or links. You only need to use the keyboard to enter your registration details.

TeKnoDiva
10-20-2007, 11:40:12
You can join the games forum and join your clans private area. If you ask a game moderator these are in green on the messageboard they will add you to the private areas. In the private clan areas you will find walkthroughs for all the quests in age 1 & 2. Age 3 Eygptian is soon to be released.

There are also sneak previews of age 2 in these areas. Also some clan members have created private clan forums to discuss clan politics/wars/alliances. I would encourage all players to use the forums to make friends and have fun.

Teknodiva (HA Administrator)

browneyes
04-07-2008, 03:24:37
This game is awesome. It only takes a few minutes a day to play and you can watch your character evolve by hunting, working, buying things to make the hut grow. I am working on my first quest now - fire starting. I can hardly wait to see how it works out. Truly awesome game. If you get stuck, just add a friend and do private messaging through the character section. Anyone I met is eager to help a newbie. Good luck everyone.

This is a great game. If you don't know what to do just send me a message through your character screen and I will reply. I log on twice a day every day and I would be glad to help. Once you get involved, it is a great game. It only takes a few minutes a day but you can watch your caveperson evolve. The longer you play, the better it is. So don't give up. Good luck

postwardream
04-30-2008, 02:48:53
I have been playing HA for almost 2 years and omg what a ride. I am in the third age and have been a chief in age 2 and Pharaoh in age 3, it just keeps getting better. My character name is Palas Athena. If you play give a shout out and I'll be happy to help you out.

Pamalina
05-02-2008, 01:48:30
Im new and broke but liking the game if u play please find me!Pamalina

magsta
05-23-2008, 00:58:25
I have a problem with registration, it keeps on teelin me my email is invalid...what's up with that?

cant put email addy in

Myora
06-30-2008, 12:47:59
any cheats? :D

AmazingLissa
09-03-2008, 01:22:15
I love this game!!! Im on age 2 for 20 moons so far. Im in the Hanging Dogs clan!!:party:if you're in the first age, click on my account and click on change clans. then click on hanging dogs!! we are the best!!click on message board and go to the hanging dogs section. click on HD news and announcements. and click on private forum. register and post on the admissions topic, and then have fun! Im Lissa589, but call me lisa. call rivyolie ryv, call kerenhb keren or kehb, and call raihunal12345 rai. those are my friends on there.!!

Animal Dragon
09-11-2008, 21:44:11
if anyone is joinin the game put animal as ur sponsor ;)

Ryv
09-20-2008, 09:07:35
This is awesome. A bunch of HA people coming over to plug the game, shamelessly. Lissa, best not to advertise specific clans. Just the game. And to be fair, we're in a pretty sorry state. We've been soooo much better. Just that our chief was suspended(then brought back), then she was our chief again... and dropped off the face of the earth. Then our next chief did the same. We're on the up!
No, no cheats. No cheats. None.
Palas Athena... Hmm. Well, I'd just ike to point out that her actions caused a new rule to be put in...
Tek, you're awesome. 'Nuff said.
Please do not post quest directions here, they're considered clan secrets etc... people need to look for them elsewhere.

~~Ryv~~

Animal Dragon
09-21-2008, 11:21:55
can someone plz put me as ur sponsor, i tried the first quest and lost the fight with the saber tooth, my name is animal in it, i only have 13 kc

Ryv
09-27-2008, 00:48:07
If you have anything in your house, sell it. They're not worth it. Buy the best weapon you can afford and hunt in the forest. It gives bigger prey. Be a water carrier because you get free water and quests are expensive. Good luck!

deadplayer
11-03-2008, 08:16:54
Someone played it give some reviews. xD

Ryv
12-03-2008, 04:51:49
Is this game fun? Yes. That's why I've been playing it for a year. ;)
THe basic aim of the game is to get from Prehistory to the Modern Day. To do that you have to complete the quests, and keep your character alive.
The day-to-day life of your character varries from day to day, but mostly you'll drink, eat, heal(often but not always), work and hunt. There are also things like joining Punitive Expeditions (PEs) and healing people at the hospital, but not in Age 1.
However, if you stop there, it's still rather boring. So go over to the sidebar (in Age 1) and click the forum (http://forum.human-age.com) link. (Or just click on that word) I won't even try to explain the forums. Well, I won't be able to explain it all.
Politics. Games. Tribes. Secrets. Families. The (Main) forum has it all. And I've never seen anyone shunned for their beliefs. (Except darymorraz, but he didn't have beliefs, rather opinnions which he yelled out then retreated before being forced to explain them) It's the most welcoming place ever. People there know how to chat, how to spam a thread to a mile away from its original point. Then they bring it back before they get told off. (Aaaand... sometimes after.)
It's AWESOME!