PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Stories

GTgirl
07-31-2006, 21:15:13
Here you can only post ghost stories and pictures.

I got one... wait.

Jerry was driving home late one night when he saw a young lady waiting by a bus stop. He stopped his car and told her that he didn't think the buses were running so late at night and offered her a ride. The fall night air was getting chilly, so he took off his jacket and gave it to her. Jerry found out that the girl's name was Mary and she was on her way home.

After an hours drive, they arrived at her home and he dropped her off by the front door. Jerry said goodnight and went home himself.

The next day he remembered that Mary still had his jacket.

He drove to her house and knocked on the door, an old woman answered.
John told her about the ride he had given her daughter Mary, and had come back to get the jacket he had lent her. The old woman looked very confused.

John noticed a picture of Mary on the fireplace mantel. He pointed to it and told the old woman that that was the girl he had given a ride to.

With her voice shaking, the old woman told Jerry that her daughter had been dead for many years and was buried in a cemetery about an hours drive away from there.
Jerry ran to his car and drove to the cemetery....

He found his jacket, neatly folded on top of a grave...the name on the gravestone was Mary!

I.N.V.U
07-31-2006, 23:54:38
OHH!!! i read a story just like it! however it went like this......
Jack was driving home from a long day. He still could not get a prom date. He had bought a blue rose hoping to give it to his date. Suddenly, he saw a girl trying to catch a ride. Being a nice guy that he is, he asked her what was the matter. The girl replied: My car broke down a few miles down that way. And I need a ride home. Jack offered her a ride, and they got to talking. The girl's name was Wendy. They got to the point talking about prom. Luckily, for Jack, Wendy had no date either. So Jack worked up the courage to ask Wendy to be his date. Wendy said Yes! Jack, who wanted to make it official, and so Wendy wouldn't forget, gave her the blue rose. She tucked it neatly in her blonde hair. Minutes later, Wendy told him to stop. Jack, confused said: but i don't see any houses tho. Wendy replied: it's ok, i'll walk from here. and said goodbye. Jack drove off. 5 minutes later, he stopped and turned back in the direction of Wendy's house. Wherever it was. He had forgotten to ask her number, and couldn't contact her in any other way. he drove fast, hoping to catch a glimpse of her. He slammed his foot in the brake. There was a car on fire that had crashed in a tree. Jack ran out, to rescue whoever it was in there. Then he saw the driver. Cleary dead. A girl...with blonde hair....and neatly tucked in it...was a blue rose.

I guess i sorta messed with the story a bit, but it still turned out ok!

Hollandgirl
08-01-2006, 16:21:23
wow, cool stories, i like those! *trying to think of something to write myself*

I.N.V.U
08-01-2006, 17:31:36
A girl went on the bus. Finding only three guys sitting next to eachother on a bench. The guy on the right said to the middle person, Hang in there Fred. We are almost there. This Fred simply put his head on the guy's shoulder just as the bus made a right turn. Then as the bus made a left, Fred put his head the left guy's shoulder. The guy said, just one more minute. A minute later, the two guys left. Leaving Fred on the bench. About 2 minutes later, the bus jerked backward. The girl felt something by her shoe. She looked, and there was....Fred's head.

not that scary. i kno. just gross.

GTgirl
08-02-2006, 14:35:39
I edited this by posting the original story here.

A newly married couple, Billy and Mable, had bought a house in Maine. They disregarded the stories told to them about the house by the realtor about the house being haunted by an insane serial killer and moved in. Mable frequently complained about the feeling that someone was touching her in the night, and Billy resolved to stay up the whole night and see who, if anybody, was doing it.

True to his word, Billy stayed up the whole night. Around midnight, he was gripped by the feeling of an overwhelming thirst. He went downstairs to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Before he could get a glass, he heard the most horrible screaming from Mable's room. Billy rushed upstairs and screamed himself. Mable's dead body lay bleeding on the bed. Billy rushed downstairs and called the police. Several nights later, Billy was finally sleeping peacefully, until around midnight. Again feeling very thirsty, Billy went downstairs and got a glass of water. He went upstairs and saw a lump in the bed. He ran over and ripped off the covers; The ghost of Mable floated up above him. She had an unholy light in her eyes, and the dark form of another man floated beside her. In her hand, Mable held the biggest knife Billy had ever seen.

"Didn't you promise Billy? Didn't you promise? 'Till death do we part! You promised!" Mable screamed, as she floated towards the frightened and paralyzed Billy.

Scary or not?

I.N.V.U
08-02-2006, 14:42:05
sort of. but the part of till death do we part, maybe it would have been better the man died too. with his wife.

but it's your story so. i have no right to correct it. i like it!

GTgirl
11-11-2006, 16:23:34
The picture was taken without anyone knowing an apparition may have been caught on film, seeing as how the shape only appeared in the picture AFTER it was taken. No one was aware of a ghostly presence or strange activity when the photo was snapped. The picture was taken in Kramer, Pa., circa 1977. It has received moderate attention in local newspapers in the past.

Eternal Becky
11-12-2006, 00:41:53
Did I mention
I'm scared of GHOSTS http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_7.gif

EscapeGirl
11-12-2006, 11:46:47
Okay....this is something that happened to me...I don't know what it was still to this day, and I don't know if I believe in ghosts...but here it is:

It was New Year's Eve, 1995, and my boyfriend at the time, and myself were the only ones at my house. We were watching Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve on t.v. (yes, I know...thrilling New Year's Eve, but my mom wouldn't let me out on the roads...). Anyway, the house I lived in at the time was more than 100 years old, and many, many years before I lived there, a lady had died there, and they had her wake there, too. Well, it was quiet in my house, except for the television. Suddenly, the answering machine came on, though the phone never rang. Mom's voice could be heard stating her standard recorded greeting to the caller, and then it beeped so the "caller" could leave a message... Static was the only thing that could be heard. It recorded that static for about 1 minute straight, then the answering machine clicked off, and the red light flashed alerting us of the new message. I looked at my boyfriend and said, "The phone didn't ring, did it?" Confused, he said, "No..." I went over to the answering machine and pressed "Play." It played back the same static we had just heard. I picked up the phone and checked to be sure it's ringer was on, and it had a dial tone. It was, and it did. As I was standing at the answering machine, and my boyfriend was sitting on the couch, we suddenly heard distinct footsteps.........coming from above me. We only had a one story house, and it was about 11:30 at night, and no one was home but us. :S The footsteps began right above my head, and very distinctly headed across the family room, paused halfway, and then continued toward the bathroom area before they stopped, and were not heard again. I made my boyfriend take a flashlight and walk around the house, looking on the roof, and in the yard. Nothing. No one. That was not the first, last, or only odd experience I, or my family members had, living in that house for the 18 years I lived there. Maybe, if people liked this story, and would like to hear another, I will post more. :D (Hope I didn't scare ya, Becky!! LOL..:P)

Eternal Becky
11-12-2006, 15:06:10
I think I am going to faint again http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/shocked015.gif

Ok that was scary for me Escape. A ghost in your house http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/shocked019.gif
But I am going to be brave and post a story too. Not now though, cause right now my heart is a bit weak after reading your story but I will surely post one. http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/scared003.gif
Umm...and I would love to read more stories about the ghost in your house.

Hollandgirl
11-12-2006, 18:10:31
Great story roomie!!! :D loved it, post another one, pleaase ?? :)

Felicitas
12-12-2006, 22:17:18
There use to be a girl called Sarah who lived down my street ages ago but one night she disappeared and never came back so this whole story circled around school.

Sarah was going to move house so her and her family were packing their belongings into boxes when at the back of her wardrobe she found a doll.
It was her old china doll that she hadn't seen for years and almost forgot about. It was dresses in a long cotton dress and had big blue eyes. But of course all girls grow out of dolls so she threwthe doll in the bin.
That night she awoke suddenly. She heard the the tap of tiny feet and a voice "Sarah Sarah I'm going to get you. I'm on your stairs" Sarah screamed as she thought someone was in the house. Her parent ran in and were explained the voice. But on investigating, no one was in the house. Yet on the stairs was her doll.
So she put it in her bin.
That night she heard the the tap of tiny feet and a voice "Sarah Sarah I'm going to get you. I'm at your door" Again she screamed and again her parents ran in. And at her door was the doll.
So she put itin the bin.
Her parents obviously thought their daughter was just having a bad dream so they comforted her so the next night she fell asleep. "Sarah sarah I'm coming to get you. I'm at your bed" She opened her eyes and their was her doll with a knife, gleaming in the moonlight. She tries to scream but no sound exited her lungs. And the last thing she saw were the doll big blue eyes.

The next day sarah went missing.

GTgirl
12-16-2006, 00:06:35
Great story, Felicitas!

This is not scary, just..well...freaky.

Nadine was a strange girl who had some strange fears. She was scared of discovering severed arms (dripping with blood) in her basement, scared of the banshee's scream sound the trees made when the wind was exceptionally strong, but most of all, she was scared of being buried alive. All her life, Nadine had only two friends: Alice (who lived right next door) and Mark (who lived across the street). Nadine was better friends with Alice than Mark, mostly because Mark smelled like unburied corpse. He smelled so strongly of unburied corpse that you could usually tell he was close by, even before you could see him. Plus, he liked to eat dolls, seriously.
Mark was mostly a loner and a trickster, and he knew all about Nadine's fears. He wanted to show her how ridiculous her fears were, so he devised this plan. It was a mostly evil, kinda sadistic plan, but he thought it would be funny. Mark decided he would pretend to be dead. He would pretend to be dead, there would be a giant funeral for him, and the only person that would know he was pretending would be Nadine.
At the funeral, near the end, Mark would start to make noise and whoop and holler. Nadine would protest, and say, "Wait a minute, he's alive!"
Mark would let it go so far as having the coffin dropped into the grave, and as they were shoveling the first mound of dirt, he would pop out of the coffin and yell, "Gotcha!" Everyone at the funeral, all his family and friends, would realize what was going on and they would all have a good laugh at Nadine's expense--what a silly fear to have.The morning of Halloween, Nadine received a call from Mark's mother.
"I'm so sorry," she said, "but Mark was in a terrible accident. Honey, I'm calling to tell you that he's passed away." Mark's mother broke into sobs and hung up the phone.
Nadine felt horrible as she placed the phone back on the receiver. She didn't like this trick at all. The day of the funeral Alice, her parents and Nadine's parents all attended. Everyone from the neighborhood was there, even the ancient lady who lived alone in a big house with her cats.
Everyone except for Nadine. She had to stay home because she had a terrible case of laryngitis. She couldn't even speak to tell her mom it was all a trick. She tried to write a note, but she was too delirious and fell back asleep.
The funeral was beautiful. Members of Mark's family stood up to share stories and wonderful memories of him. Songs were sung. Everyone cried.
As the ceremony drew to a close, Mark became tired of pretending and started banging on the closed casket. He knew Nadine would jump up and start to protest. Everyone would be so confused.
He didn't know that Nadine was not there. She was asleep in her bed, dreaming about being buried alive. No one else noticed his sounds. They were all so sad and lost in their own thoughts...
The pallbearers came and stood at each corner of the coffin. They picked it up carefully. Mark banged, yelled, and screamed. He kicked the walls and slammed his fists on the roof of the coffin. He listened for anyone's response.
No one paid attention.
Everyone walked slowly as they followed the coffin to its final resting place. The mothers wept, some softly, some loudly, while the fathers stood stoic, like trees. The coffin was dropped slowly into the ground. Mark could hear the dirt dropping onto the top of the coffin. With each thud, thud, his body temperature rose slightly. He started sweating. He heard his mother crying out. He banged and slammed his body against the tiny walls of the coffin.
It was too late.

Vortex
12-16-2006, 18:13:05
:hmh: Well, seeing as it's saturday and im in the modd for some spooky stories, let's hear your best stories. i will be back in a few minutes to see.

Lilliputt
12-16-2006, 18:30:35
Well, I am STUMPED! :o A mod God I have not personally met. http://www.goatweb.com/coffeeshop/images/smilies/millan/hitheresmiley.gif
Dear Vetnernsweetie, there is a'ready a thread with ghost stories at http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2000 . Perhaps you would like ta check that out first ;) Also, I hope you have never read our own Loony Bin stories... :shy:

EDIT: Oh, I see my best friend has merged da thread. Oh, well I hope ya like da stories then ;)

Eternal Becky
12-16-2006, 18:43:04
@ Vetnernsweetie
Since there was a thread for "Ghost Stories" I have merged your thread with this one :)

cant touch this
12-26-2006, 00:06:25
Ive got one:

a young girl named Sue was at a party one night, with a group of boys. The boys got tired of playing the party games and decided they would play a little trick on Sue. So one of the boys went over to Sue and asked her if she wanted to join the group. "Okay, sure." She said. The boy told her: "Well, before you can join the group, you have one task." "What?" She asked. So the boys replied: "You have to drive a nail into one of the graves across the street." "Okay, fine" She said. "But," The boys said "You have to run back afterwards before the ghosts wake up and drag you down with them!" Sue thought for a moment. "Fine!" She said. She was ready to prove those boys wrong. Hurrying, she ran to the graveyard. It was dark out and Sue was getting frightend. I'll just do it quick and get it over with, She thought. She quickly drove the nail into the grave and walked away. But as she tried to walk away, somthing yanked her to the ground. "Help, The spirits got me!" She screamed. She screamed and screamed, but no one heard her.

An hour later the boys and their parents went to look for her. They found her body spread out on a grave. She had nailed her own skirt to the grave by accident. She had died of fright.

Edit: anyone else know any good stories?
It has been two weeks now anyone there??

zillah0625
02-20-2007, 05:54:35
here you can post your expirience about paranormal activities such as:seeing a ghost,a thing moving w/o any explination, etc. you can share it w/ us here

I myself had seen a ghost it is when I was in the school clinic it was a white lady :pauk: really scary when I saw that I never went to the clinic again

GTgirl
02-21-2007, 02:23:42
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am scary"-My lil' sis

Means I am scared.

doglover
02-21-2007, 02:55:07
I saw once a big black yellow eyed cat head looking at me through the window...it wasn't real...it wasn't neither a ghost...it wasn't a spirit...it was my imagination...
It was moving, it 'meowed', it scared me, I yelled....I was a little girl..probably 8 years old...
I always knew it was imagination, but GOSH, I just hope it never happens again :P

cant touch this
02-23-2007, 22:02:27
I believe I have a ghost on the third floor of my house
Its always cold up there
My brother and a always have a feeling someone else is up there
At first I thought it was nothing
But then my dog came up
Sometimes when she goes upstairs she stares at this one spot
as if she sees someone...
And for the first few nights in this house I had nightmares about upstairs.
My brother said he was having nightmares too.
In the nightmare im on the couch and its the middle of the night.
theres a storm outside and the thunder and lightning is lighting up the room.
Then the last time it strikes and lights up the room I see a figure.
Theres a dead girl standing over me looking directly at me.
Its been a while now and i think whatevers up there has gotten used to us.

doglover
02-23-2007, 23:54:48
@cant touch this, I have a theory about what has been happening with you and your brother, you don't have do believe me though. Your and your brother's dreams may have been caused by your imagination. It's very simple, you imagine there is something there, and immediately your brain starts picturing it like there really was something, then you start having nightmares because you're afraid of that thing you imagined. As for your dog, I don't know how to explain, and I have neither read anything about that, but I do know that dogs, and just like other animals have a feeling that humans don't have, and maybe there is indeed something on your house. I personally would rather believe there was nothing there...:P

mojotolo
03-31-2007, 12:10:28
Though i am a fairy i indeed have a soft spot for horror, as most of u loonies no i am 10, and already seen all of the scream movies-they didn't even give me nightmares,lol- but i love to read about them etc. By the way dont tell n e 1 i have seen scream they'll behead me, lol!!! :D

ok here is a story i am writing i almost no off by heart:
One day at 8:00pm Sarah was driving home when she spotted an ill looking lady on the path near by. The roads were silet, no cars were pasing, so she stopped on the kerb and welcomed the lady in.As the lady enterd Sarah noticed she was wereing an old fashioned nurse uniform.

Sarah kept trying to make convosations as she drove the mysterios lady home, the lady simply responded yes no, or ignored her. Hours passed and she finaly reached the destination of the ladys house at 1:30 in the morning.

The next day Sarah was late for work since she didn't have much sleep. She explained why she was late, and about the mysterios jouney and the ill woman. Her boss looked confused and that night he drove Sarah to the house were Sarah dropped the lady off. There was a large space were many years ago a house would of been. Sarahs boss explained in 1926 there was a tragic acident were one day a midwifes car boke down when she was on a journey to give birth to a woman, sadly no one managed to pick her up in time to drop her off.

And what had happend the woman in her house died of layber and her house burned down due to a fire she started to keep the baby warm when it was born...

What a freaky story, lol, please post more, i love reading them!!! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, i am really gutted i go on this thread every time i'm on, it seems no one has any intrests for supernatural things- just me . it's sad not being able to read all you fab memebers storys, and things you know of...

just incase there are still people intrested in this sort of thing than this is the best site i have ever been on (exept for GH, of course) http://www.true-ghost-stories.com/ it has loads of intersting yet true life experences. If you can not believe any of te things written on this site then look here: http://www.true-ghost-stories.com/evidence.html at the bottem there are links to pics, vidios, evd's etc... or http://www.true-ghost-stories.com/Judyevidence.html there are many more on this site so plz pm for any or any infomation, anything you wont to know, anything.. whatever , i would love to see this thread active again...

Hitman
04-05-2007, 19:59:49
Hey Mojo. I love these kind of stories, but the problem is that I don't have any to tell and I don't find them scary anymore. When I was younger I got crazy about these stories but not I don't find them...:hmm:...interesting!! But hey, I BUMPed this thread :P

mojotolo
04-06-2007, 14:50:18
lol, atleast you did enjoy them like me :D

Hitman
04-06-2007, 15:53:51
Definitely :D

invincible
04-06-2007, 19:38:30
whoever wants a terror story listen to this

there once was a man who moved into a huge house and there was no one but him. He didnt thing it was scary but on the 10th night he woke up and his boss was infront of him and his family (cause he got married on day 5 they were seporate) the boss asked him would you like to come to my mansion so the man acsepted and they went into a mansion sort of like a house of horror. they had dinner and the man thought he would have a early night sleep so when he went to sleep he had a dream of money but then he woke up because he needed the toilet so he went down stairs into the bathroom. He was washing his hands when the water was blood from the tap and the toilet was flooding with blood. He ran upstairs and saw his wifes body dead on the floor with teeth marks in her neck. But he looked closer and they were not teeth marks anymore, there was a straw hole in her. The man went to bed to discover his adopted sons body was in there with his boss sucking the blood out of him. then he realalized that his boss was a plasmivore. he ran down into the living room and in him was a straw in his neck so he dropped down dead on the floor and was left in that mansion in a cubard for 10 years till he moved out and a man called tom moved in then 5 days later he looked in the cubard and the 3 boddies toppled out and tom fainted on the ground.

The End

was that a terror story or what. really i just made it up and typed it in :D :D

Elni
04-07-2007, 00:55:06
Ghost stories...xmmm let me think:

Once there was a student living in a small apartment. While he was reading for his exams his door knocked. He opened it and there was a girl. She said: "Hy, I am one of your classmates, but I was sick and I don't have the notes for this module. Can I please borrow them". The boy said: "I have a spare of copies if you want. Good luck with the reading" and he closed the door. The exams was in one week. The next day as he was studying the door knocked again. The same girl was back. She said "hi can I borrow your note?I have lost mine and I cannot study for the exams". The boy said " I need the notes to study, but I'll copied them for you. Come back in an hour and take them". The girl didn't turned up. During the night he could hear someone crying.
The next day same happened again. The girl was in the door asking for the notes. The boy said " I was expected you yesterday". The only think the girl said was "I am not feeling well". She took the notes and gone.
Same thing happened every night. The boy was so tyred of these. He had spend lots of his time coping all the notes for a girl she didn't knew. One night before the exams the door knocked again. The same girl, with the same clothes was standing saying "Hi I am one of your classmates. I was sick and don't have the notes for this lecture, can I please borrow them from you?" The boy was so tyred of this and answered "I can't spend my last hours of reading coping you the notes. You should have read them by now and be prepared. Go back to your apartment and don't bother me again" The girl looked at him at his eyes, and with a strong and threatened voice she said "Don't make me loose this exams again. I am sick, don't feel well........" and turn her back and left.
After few minutes he felt so sorry of how he treated her so he decided to left the notes outside her door. He knocked but there was no answer. So he left them at the mat. The next day after the exams he returned home and found his notes on his desk socked in water, and the ink had fainted,there was a note. "Thanks for the notes.I've passed"
The boy knocked the girls door to congrats her and also to asked her how she got in his room. The door opened and there was another girl in the room. He asked about the sick girl and she respond that there is no other girl living there. He gone back to his room and found under the bed a 40 years old newspaper. One of the articles was talking about a girl that been drowned by her father, in her bathroom, at that street and at that room, just the night before the exams.

Gamershood rock
04-07-2007, 09:09:36
Ghost stories...xmmm let me think:

Once there was a student living in a small apartment. While he was reading for his exams his door knocked. He opened it and there was a girl. She said: "Hy, I am one of your classmates, but I was sick and I don't have the notes for this module. Can I please borrow them". The boy said: "I have a spare of copies if you want. Good luck with the reading" and he closed the door. The exams was in one week. The next day as he was studying the door knocked again. The same girl was back. She said "hi can I borrow your note?I have lost mine and I cannot study for the exams". The boy said " I need the notes to study, but I'll copied them for you. Come back in an hour and take them". The girl didn't turned up. During the night he could hear someone crying.
The next day same happened again. The girl was in the door asking for the notes. The boy said " I was expected you yesterday". The only think the girl said was "I am not feeling well". She took the notes and gone.
Same thing happened every night. The boy was so tyred of these. He had spend lots of his time coping all the notes for a girl she didn't knew. One night before the exams the door knocked again. The same girl, with the same clothes was standing saying "Hi I am one of your classmates. I was sick and don't have the notes for this lecture, can I please borrow them from you?" The boy was so tyred of this and answered "I can't spend my last hours of reading coping you the notes. You should have read them by now and be prepared. Go back to your apartment and don't bother me again" The girl looked at him at his eyes, and with a strong and threatened voice she said "Don't make me loose this exams again. I am sick, don't feel well........" and turn her back and left.
After few minutes he felt so sorry of how he treated her so he decided to left the notes outside her door. He knocked but there was no answer. So he left them at the mat. The next day after the exams he returned home and found his notes on his desk socked in water, and the ink had fainted,there was a note. "Thanks for the notes.I've passed"
The boy knocked the girls door to congrats her and also to asked her how she got in his room. The door opened and there was another girl in the room. He asked about the sick girl and she respond that there is no other girl living there. He gone back to his room and found under the bed a 40 years old newspaper. One of the articles was talking about a girl that been drowned by her father, in her bathroom, at that street and at that room, just the night before the exams.
WO That WAS CREEEPPPYYY

Elni
04-07-2007, 11:26:34
@ Gamershood Rock: Well I thought another story..I don't know if it going to be creepier. Here goes:

Not many years ago, there were 5 friends. The had gathered one day and one of them said: "would you like to come at my place? We can have like a ghost stories night". All the guys agreed to meed at 8 at Johns house. After few hours of ghost movies and freaky stories, John said "I had found this book the other day at the library. I haven't seen it before". The books titles was: Spell from beyond. But there was no explanation what by "beyond" meant.
All the boys where exited "lets have some fun they said, maybe we can find some good trick to fool the others at school". The book warned the readers that whoever take place at the ceremony, and whoever is present when the ceremony starts, they wont be able to escape from the book curse. The only way out is to hold hands and create a chain, before "he" comes....
The boys didn't gave any attention to what the book said. The draw a big circle at the floor, and place 3 big candles at the corners. The book said that at the strike of midnight the elder of the people inside the circle to read the lines written in the book.
At midnight the clock ring, and John had started reading the phrases from inside the book. At that time a sudden quiet was all over the room..The storm had started outside but in the room it was quiet. The light had turned off. The boy had started panicking:How turned the lights off?
They try to tern them on nothing. The door of the living room was locked the windows as well. Then a very evil laugh was hear all over the room " I am waiting" a very creepy voice said.
A strong wind had started pushing the boys to the window and a ghostly green arm was starting coming toward the boys. Then glowing red eyes appear behind the hand with an angry satisfaction look. "I am waiting" he said again.
The boys couldn't move. The wind had pushing them to the arm and the arm was moving to them. Maik grabbed the tables leg, and with the other arm he grab Steve, Steve grab Terry, Terry grab Rob, but Rob couldn't reach John's hand.ALl the boys where screaming afraid of what will happened.
The green arm grab John and the voice said "You are mine". Then a very bright light covered the whole room. The boys wake up after few minutes. What happened? They still at John's house? Yes they were? What was all these about. Then they realized that John was on the floor and didn't moved.
He was DEAD. No one believed the boys' story, and from that night all of them had nightmares: John was coming at their dreams screaming "I suffer because you didn't save me. I'll come for you..."
Will John ever haunted his friends..?That a mystery that now one knows...

mojotolo
04-07-2007, 17:55:50
there wicked ;) thanks every one! :D

Hitman
04-07-2007, 18:00:30
This is not a story of me but it is a TRUE story:

This is not a Halloween story but it might has well be. My aunt used to live in this part of Michigan that was kind of out in the country. Well, next to her house is an old cemetery. Also, about half a mile from her house is an old house, and my brother and cousins and I are convinced it's haunted.

It's made of a reddish brick, and has shutters that are all closed up, and those black, pointy, fence looking things on the top. There were never any lights on or people around. One day, my brother, my cousins, and I decided to go check it out. We figured we'd walk around the back yard for a few minutes and then leave. That's what we did at first. As it turns out, there was a huge, old barn
next to it, and a field. There was an outhouse, too and even one of those things that opens up to a cellar! Well, the door of the shed was open, and it was kind of swaying in the wind. We couldn't resist. My brother went first, and we followed him into the shed. There was another door, and we saw that this door went INTO THE HOUSE!

We tried opening it, but it was jammed. Then my cousin saw that it was open about an inch. We pushed on it together and it flew open. I don't know why but we all started screaming and ran out into the yard. I couldn't believe we actually did that. We were just going to go home, but then we thought that we would be wondering forever what would have happened if we hadn't gone in there, so we went back. We were soooo scared. The first room looked like a kitchen, and it had one of those really old stoves, the kind that sits on the ground with a black pipe going through the ceiling. That was my first indication that this house could have been, like, a hundred years old. The floor was starting to creak, which made me say out loud that what if it gave out and we fell down into the cellar??? That made my cousin almost start to cry but we calmed him down. We walked cautiously through the house.

There were a lot of small rooms. We didn't dare go down to the cellar. The front door was locked, and bolted and nailed down with boards, as were all of the windows. Did I mention that during this whole thing, we were all REALLY REALLY scared?? Well, we were just about to head back, when my brother saw...a staircase. An old, brown, winding one. OH MY GOD. We discussed whether or not to go up (my brother was the only one who would, but I didn't want him up there alone with the ghosts!) He said he would only go up a few steps to see if he could see anything up there, so we let him.

And that's as far as he got. He was on about the 5th step, when we heard a horrible crashing sound from the kitchen. We all started screaming, and ran out of there fast. We didn't bother to shut the door - which was probably our first mistake. We ran back to my aunt's house, past the cemetery. At the time, the only person we told about this, was my aunt. She's cool, and we knew she wouldn't tell anyone what we did.

Well, my brother and I eventually had to go home, but this is where it gets weird!! The next day, my mom took us back to my aunt's (my other cousin was going back home to Chicago the next day, and we wanted to see her again before she left). As we drove past the cemetery, I saw something really creepy. There were some men working there, and it looked like they were DIGGING A GRAVE. Now, I don't know if they still used that cemetery, I always thought it was too old to be burying new people there, but we were wondering - were they burying something - or digging something up?

We told my aunt about it right away, and she said that there had been a FIRE in the cemetery the night before. Now this was too weird. All of this stuff happened the day after we went there. There were now "no trespassing" signs all over the yard, which meant - someone saw us in there. We don't know who, but all I kept thinking was, what would have happened if my brother had gone
upstairs? I guess we owe our lives to that thing that fell in the kitchen!

If you like this, tell me, I'll post more http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Halloween/smilie_hal_018.gif

mojotolo
04-07-2007, 18:25:33
WOW thats brilliant, cant believe it's true, lol it's so freaky, :D

Elni
04-07-2007, 18:32:10
Ow that was a weired story.!!! I am trying to remember similar stories. I'll write one, rather than make them out of my head.....OR DON'T I XEXEXEXEXEXE LOL :D

Ow yes I remember one when I was yang:

It have been about 3-5 years my family and I had moved to our new home. There was a small hill near our house, and up there was a very old house that looked like a house-barn. My sister, Maria and I was seating out side our house in the garden and talking with some other friends (which were boys). We telling funny stories, weired stories and we were laughing.
One of the boys said that he heard the barn on the hill was haunted, and every night a crazy man was killing chickens (that were free range and lived at the hill) and eating them raw. They say that if someone interrupt him or see him killing the chickens (or eating them alive) he haunted them until he killed the person that he sow him.
At that moment the girls were scared, especial me because my house was very close to that hill, we could see the roof of the barn. And in time the story seemed true because there were many more chickens when we moved home, than that day. As I said the chickens were free and belong to no one. Then the boys said to go and investigate if the story is true.
The girls were so scared that we staid home and we asked one of the boys to stay with us, as the others will go to their little adventure. It was so dark you could see very well in a big distance. After 5 minutes we heard the boys screaming and yelling, asking for help.....
I almost cried. We didn't knew what to do.Then it was quiet and there was a horrible laughing, and the screaming again. Then we heard running. We decided to move away from our garden to go in a lighter place. At that time we didn't wanted to be any near to the hill, not even inside the house. So we went another house with lights from the streets.
We were so worried about our friends. We though that the crazy man got them and hurting them. We sow someone running fast. it was one of the boys and his clothes was all scratched. He was panicked and he tried to catch his breath. All of the girls were shaking and afraid that our friends might be dead,or wounded. We asked what happened nd he said that the story was true, and the man got the others. He was trowing knifes, stones. The other boys had slipped and the man was stabbing them with a dagger. He was the only one that escaped. And before we try to do or say something, we heard a very loud BOOOOOO behind our ears. Those stupid boys had came very quiet behind us, so they could scared us.
That was the most stupid joke someone ever done to us. I had nightmare for weeks, probably a month. Well not exactly a ghost story LOL

invincible
04-07-2007, 18:49:07
cool that story was....... good but wwas the tale of that man true?

invincible
04-07-2007, 18:59:05
I have 1

One day on haloween a boy called joe had moved into a small flat. He was about 19 and he was thinking of marrying. Anyway on that dark night joe went to have a bath so he turned on the tap to discover that blood was comming out of the tap so he turned it off quickly. About 10 minutes later he went to the toilet and when he flushed blood was comming out and flooding the room so he called the council and the council explaned it all that one night a boy was having a shower when the boy got sucked into the pipe and the blood was running out that appartment forever more. At that point joe wanted to move house until the next day he leant on the wall and fell onto the ground of a secrote room with a bookcase with only one book and it was a magical book of witch craft. At that moment his friend had invited him for dinner so joe took the book with him. After dinner they went into a quiet room and read the book it said read aloud only and only 1 person can read. So joe read aloud a terrible curse that lifted the room. Things were comming alive that were not suppose to, teddys and cloths came alive and made a circle around him so the curse lifted, the walls fell apart and it all began. The curse felt strange until tehy landed on a big hill not to far from camelot. The royal gaurds let them into the pallace and they began a talk. "who are you people you have richer cloths than i do so off wwith their heads" said king Arthur. In the sight they saw merlin polishing the cup but he put somethign on it so no one who wasnt on king arthurs side could pick it up but when joe began to he lifted it and him and his friend got teleported to worlds edge. Then joes friend began a sudden cry because there was no water and no food but ground and grass. Suddeny a creature that had never been seen before poked its head through the big grass then that gave them an idea. The options were eat it of folow it so they descided to follow it and before anyone could stop them they saw ice cream fruit and a big juicy stake but the creature wouldnt let them eat because the yhad to give him something. They descided to give the creature the holy grail and they got to eat everything in their sight that was edible on teh table but before they know it they were zapped and teleported yet again and got back to joes friends house so they realized that they gave the holy grail to the wrong person suddeny strange metal things were outside and behind them was a man. Doctor who was right behind them saying you must stay in here them creatures are cyberman. The doctor said who has a mobile phone. Joe said yes so teh docto took it and put it on teh phone recorder and the uinverse exploded from the wave

Elni
04-07-2007, 20:02:29
cool that story was....... good but wwas the tale of that man true?
no it was just a joke. few days later we learn that the chicken was be eaten by free dogs. Very bad taste of humour

invincible
04-07-2007, 20:04:39
ewwwww that must be horrible eatin a chicken with its feathers on

anyway i might make a story about the divinchi code i might get ideas off doctor who since they made it

Elni
04-07-2007, 20:07:42
what can i say...boys never grow up. The bad thing was the nightmares. I was afraid my own room..I can't wait for your story to finish. Sounds very interesting

invincible
04-07-2007, 20:13:24
look above its finnished

Elni
04-07-2007, 20:52:49
lol your story becomes very interesting. Very good imagination. Have you though to write a book??? :)

invincible
04-08-2007, 08:23:41
not really no well im makin up stories like i made up a story when i was young i was about 4-5

Hitman
04-08-2007, 17:07:14
I will post an Urban Legend and if you like it, tell me, I'll post more:

BLOODY MARY!!

Urban Legend: Chanting "Bloody Mary!" thirteen times in front of a candlelit mirror in an otherwise dark room will summon her vengeful spirit.

The Story: Go into a room with a mirror and turn all the lights off. Bathrooms seem to be perfect for this since they almost always have a mirror and are usually dark at night with the lights off and the door closed. Light a candle, look into the mirror, start chanting "Bloody Mary" . You have to do this 13 times, of course. You should see Bloody Mary behind your left shoulder after the thirteenth time.

Beware, she has been reported to 1.) Kill the person calling her, 2.) Scratch their eyes out, 3.) Drive the person mad or 4.) pull the person into the mirror with her. This is an old legend, it has been around for ages. A folklorist, Janet Langlois, published an essay on the legend back in 1978. At that time, the legend was wide spread across the USA and a popular slumber party ritual done by girls as well as boys. No one knows the true origins of the Bloody Mary tale, she's been known to be anything from a witch that was killed for practicing witchcraft to a modern day woman killed in a car crash, depending on what part of the country you live in. It was made popular again in the film Urban Legends in 1999.

invincible
04-08-2007, 17:17:03
Wait wasnt bloody mary queen mary 1st who burned people at the steaks
her name was :queen bloody mary of scotts

Elni
04-08-2007, 23:08:21
Strange story. I never do such things cause your don't know if they are true or not so I don't risk it XD

TheAvenger
04-09-2007, 06:05:32
i am bored. yeah

Elni
04-09-2007, 09:33:32
In a small village the were 2 kids Nick and Lindy. They where the best friend for 5 years. One day as they played they decided to go for a mystery adventure at the caves, which were under the village. They took flashlights,ropes and food.
The caves where very dark and you could get lost if you didn't knew the way out. At the village was a myth that whoever got in never came out, because the lost people who lived there were keeping them as prisoners so they can have someone to talk with.
What the kids decided to do was to tied one of the ropes to the tree out side the entrance of the caves and hold it so they can find the way out. They where very exited. Lindy had brought her favourite doll with her. She had brown pigtails, blue eyes with a red dress with a big blue flower. That doll was her lucky doll.
They were walking round and round those caves for hours and they stopped to eat something. As they were eating they could here footsteps coming toward them. and a creepy voice saying "FRRRRIEEEEEEEND"
At first the kids thought that it was just the wind. Then they saw red glowing eyes walking slowly and saying " NEW FRIENDSSS..FOOD, FRESH FOOOD", "GIVE US FOOOOD". The kids dropped everything they hold and run as fast as they could holding each others hand, trying to follow the rope. Because it was 2 dark they could c much. Suddenly Nick slipped and screamed "Run Lindy, I'll find you out side, don't wait", "But I'll get lost without you, I'm scared and..." said Lindy, "RUNNNNN"
Few minutes later Nick was out of the cave. He thought Lindy was running home so he run at his home as well. The next day Nick went to the playground and found Lindy there. She was very quiet, and the look in her eyes was strange. "R u alright Lindy?What an adventure yesterday. What do you think those eyes were?I think probably rats, and the voices just the wind" Lindy looked at him and the only think she said was "Pain, so much pain" and kept seating at the swing doing nothing. Nick didn't new what to do. Lindy was like that the following days as well.
Nick's parents decided to move to the city. Nick didn't had the chance to say goodbye to Lindy, but he thought what's the difference?She is not talking to me anymore. EVerything was OK at the new place, except that Nick everyday at the same hour, he heard a voice saying "Why??". He though that he had big imagination. As he grow up and didn't leaved with his parents, the voice started again "Why??Why you left me??". Strange things happened to him, He heard footsteps from the basement, sometimes when there were rain and lightnings he sow a little girl staring at him for few seconds, and blood coming from the shower.
One day a girl was seating at his garden playing with her doll. He went outsidde and asked her who was she? The girl looked him, and said "Why don't u play with me anymore?" and she run away. The next day the same girl was there again. He went to talk to her and sow strange marks, like bitten all over her body. He asked "O GOD Let me take you to the hospital" The girl stand up and said. "Why you left me there?" and she run again. The next day she came back and she looked like.............. half eaten. He didn't believed what he sow.
The girl looked at him and laughed. "NICKKKK,she said, friend...best friend" and she started walking toward him. Nick got scared and run to his room. He tried to call the police but the phone was down. The lights went off and the doors was lock. The girl said "why r u running??I thought we were friends?..Why u left me...".
The following day no one sow Nick. They didn't knew what happened to him. The only thing they found was at his room a dirty doll with brown pigtails, blue eyes with a red dress with a big blue flower.
The legend says that a man that lived there for the past years, when he was a kid he left his best friend die at his village caves, and she returned and took him with her, to play as they were kids, for the eternity.

invincible
04-09-2007, 09:55:32
eeekk that was freeky i think i will have a nightmare tonight tho i thought i did lastnight but when i woke up i was on the floor cause i fell off the bed :D

Elni
04-09-2007, 10:19:01
LOL hahahahaha :D I almost fell of my bed once. Try to drink a hot mug of milk. That's always relax me XD

invincible
04-09-2007, 10:52:41
there was once a cat who had good owners which was very nice for the cat to have so many treats but one night that cat was waiting for food but the owner didnt come so the cat checked the bedroom and they were dead. The cat didnt know how they got klled because there was no evidance no scraches just nothing. Eyes closed like fast asleep heart still pumping so the cat did brain surjery to see that there was no brain. The brain must have been took out but a red shard cane from the dads eye and then it all cane to it. THEY WERE ZOMBIES! And the only way to cure them isto get back their brain but it was too late because brains wouldnt work on them anymore so all the cat do was run away. The cat saw other cats running out to get away from their parents though the children were normal they cant fun as fast so they got killed too. There was only one way to cure everyone at the same time but first they had to find out who it was that turned them all into zombies when they looked up at a spaceship so all the cats got together and they had to do a mission that had to be quick. ALIEN AUTO TOPSY! Now there was one man who was safe so they went into that mans house and explaine how to get toxical nucular waste when there was a big box right infront of them..... that was the nucular waste. the man offered if they wanted to go into he car of destiny so they put the waste in and got to the playground where the spaceship was trying to dodge all the zombies and they did it the waste was going up and aliens hated waste thats how it would kill them so they had to fly the ship quickly so they got out thinking that the waste was gone but 2 seconds later B00M! the aliens were dead, people were back to normal and it was snowing ash because the ash was from teh ship and the cats knew that they would be named supercats forever.

da end

Elni
04-09-2007, 11:10:21
That's a cute story..I Adore cats. I am a cat person as well....Well I don't look like a cat but you get the point :P

Edit: Ow I got one more story:

There was a very rich and powerful man. He wasn't that smart but he was kind and nice. From all the riches and money he had only one dream...to fly in the sky and feel the freedom of the wind.
All people was making fun of him, because he was talking and thinking like a small child. Only one person was kind enough to stay at his side and protect him. Every night the rich man called his adviser and was telling him about his dream and he fell asleep with the word I wish.
The nights were only peaceful for him because in the morning had to go at his business, and at the way there, he sow the ironic look of the people around him, even if they were smiling and say good day.
One Hallowing his adviser left to visit the business the had at the other side of the town. People said to play a little trick for him. They visited him and gave them a "portion" that will make him fly to the sky. The rich man wanted so much to fly and he knew that all of what they saying was a joke. But people said "Look out side the window" It was a man floated in the sky. He could actually fly, not with a plane, not with helicopter, but on his own. What the man didn't see was the thin ropes that holding the guy out side the window on the air.
The rich man was so excited he actually tried the portion. His guests told him that he need to go to the roof and jump for there saying the following word: "Float high, I'm flying the sky". The people would stopped him before he jump from the roof by screaming Trick or treat.
The rich man had run on the roof. At the edge and before he jump they stopped him and start laughing. The rich man understood what happened. He felt so stupid that he was wanted to through them out of his house, by pushing them from the roof. But before he say anything hi slipped and fell. He died. People didn't believed what happened. they didn't want to end like that. That moment the moon covered the sun and eclipses began.
From then, in every eclipses a bird start flying the sky. A bird no one had seen before, and if you listen carefully you can hear a mans voice crying saying "what I've ever done to you"

invincible
04-09-2007, 14:53:02
what, does it happen in a lunar eclips cause since i am only 10 i was outside until mid night waiting for the lunar eclips to get to its point but it took a long time tho i did actually see a bird

Hitman
04-09-2007, 16:33:08
Another Urban Legend:

The Long Distance Phone Call

Urban Legend: An elderly woman, bed-ridden after her husbands death, receives strange phone calls that turn out to be from the dead husband.

The Story:
An elderly woman receives a phone call on a dark, stormy night. She hears a moaning on the other end and a voice that sounds like her recently diseased husband. The calls torment her all night. The next day, she asks her driver to take her past the cemetery where her husband was laid to rest. They discover that during the storm, a phone line had fallen down ...........and was laying on her dead husbands grave! Were the phone calls she had received the night before made from beyond the grave by her dead husband? Another variation of this has the woman dying from shock in her bed after answering the phone call. Then, when she is being taken to the cemetery it is discovered that the phone line is laying on her husbands grave.

Origins:
This legend has been told as having happened in various parts of the United States but no true origins can be found. A version of this legend showed up as an episode of the Twilight Zone on February 7th,1964, called "Night Call."

Elni
04-09-2007, 17:55:41
@ invincible: That's scary!!!!so some stories might be from imagination but even imagination have some true on it.....(I think, I am not a philosopher) :)

@Hitman: I love legend stories, cause u don't know if they are true, and that makes them even scarier

Hitman
04-09-2007, 18:09:15
Elni - Yup ;) Can you belive that I'm scared to try the Bloody Mary Urban legend :S (:haha::haha::haha:)

I found this Urban Legend in the net:

Ghostly Kids Push You Off Train Tracks

Urban Legend: The protective ghosts of little children killed at a railway crossing push stalled cars off the tracks.

The Story:
This one is actually true. It's been talked about on many TV stations including an Los Angeles, California station by "The Earth Man" Garcia. It has to do with a school bus full of children that had stalled on some train tracks in San Antonio, Texas. A train was coming and was going too fast to stop in time to get the bus off the tracks. The bus was hit and all of the children died. It was a great tragedy. The tracks are located on a curve in the road but the tracks are on a small up-hill grade to both sides.

If you stop your car just on the tracks and put it in neutral, it will slowly start to roll over the little hill and down the other side.

A local Los Angeles, California station sent a crew there to check it out and it was done on tape, with a San Antonio sheriff present. The cars back end was cleaned off of any finger prints before the test was done and after it was done it was dusted for prints. Several small hand prints and finger prints showed up on the bumper, showing that the small hands of the ghost children were pushing the car to get it off the tracks.

There are also claims that this is nothing more than a gravity anomaly allowing a non-moving vehicle to move over a small up-grade. But no one can explain away the hand and finger prints.

Origins:
This is one legend that may possibly be true. We have received many, many e-mails verifying that this one is real.

Elni
04-09-2007, 18:22:57
I know...I'm scared to try that staff as well :D

I remember one legend that comes from the village my mum was borne:

I had visited that village with my family, my grand parents and some of my aunts, uncles and cousins. I was only 10 ( i think) when a yang man died. It was summer. A tractor break released, it started moving and it killed him. When the funeral took place some people said that the night before the accident a maina bird (the talking black birds) was out side his window and started whispering a sad human song..They said that the bird had whispered a curse to that buy...When they moved the coffin from the boy's house to the cemetery a kid was running with the black talking bird to his hand. A person near me told to her friend "That was the bird that spread the curse".
Some people said that they killed the bird so it is not going to harm any more people. I don't know what happened to it.

Hitman
04-09-2007, 18:24:32
That's a cool story but I never heard of Talking Birds things...

Elni
04-09-2007, 18:27:50
There is a kind of black birds (I don't know their names in English) that they can repeat every word a person says. Like parrots, but it looks like a crow. Well I don't think they spread curses, but it was a sad day, and at these cases ppl try to blame something to feel better

Hitman
04-09-2007, 19:12:18
Okay thanks for explaining :)

mojotolo
04-09-2007, 19:34:12
@invincible, elni those stories were brilliant!!! :D

@hitman i love your legons!! there brilliant!!

i whanted to post some actual pictures of real ghosts and orbs, and evps, and vidios i have found on a brilliant site i posted the link to a while ago- http://www.true-ghost-stories.com , however everything is copy protected so you can not copy any pictures. i searched around google and other search enjines for any real pics, but nothing was any good, so one you just haave to look at is this: before i send the link you need to look at the one i'm tlking bout (they all contain orbs or something like that etc0 go rall the way to the bottom there should be a pictue of a zoomed in mirror, focus on it and you will see a face, female i think, smiling. also if youo read the ubdates there is supposed to be THREE faces in that pic, but i can only see that enlargend one, please if you can see it could you possibly give me more info bout where it is, thanks!!

p.s i will send more ghostly pics!! :D

edit: oops i 4got the link, lol, this is it: http://www.true-ghost-stories.com/evidence3.html

edit2: also i noticed if you look at the picture titled 'orb on rocker next to chewy' if you look in left side of the mirrow, can anyone else see a face? or is it just me???

Elni
04-09-2007, 20:18:11
@mojotolo: I am glad u liked our stories. Thanks for the pictures..when u saying about the 3 faces, is at the closeup of the mirror r the actual mirror on the picture?

@Hitman: u r welcome:smile:

I found this Urban Legend in the net:

Ghostly Kids Push You Off Train Tracks

That was sad...Al those kids..Small angels try to keep us safe:rose:

invincible
04-10-2007, 10:33:05
i hate to tell you all that i tryed the bloody mary thing once that i got so scared i had to sleep with my mom and dad since i was so scared but i am fine now it just freeks me out when i looked behind me

mojotolo
04-10-2007, 12:34:32
i hate to tell you all that i tryed the bloody mary thing once that i got so scared i had to sleep with my mom and dad since i was so scared but i am fine now it just freeks me out when i looked behind me

aahh bless XXX when i read actual true ghost stories, and supernatural events, it creeps me, a regulary get cold and i always look behind me non stop it seems like someoines watching me, nothins ever there luckily, phew!!

@mojotolo: I am glad u liked our stories. Thanks for the pictures..when u saying about the 3 faces, is at the closeup of the mirror r the actual mirror on the picture?

well it's on both just the person who took the pic inlargend it so it was more visable to see (if your tlking bout the one she actualy enlargend) just lean back relaxe your eyes and the features will in=merge, it took me a little while before i could see, so dont worry if you dont see it. But if you mean wot i said about thinking i could see one in the other picture, there isn't an elargend image, so it could be my mind playing tricks on me...

Saw III
04-10-2007, 18:52:44
Ive got one:

a young girl named Sue was at a party one night, with a group of boys. The boys got tired of playing the party games and decided they would play a little trick on Sue. So one of the boys went over to Sue and asked her if she wanted to join the group. "Okay, sure." She said. The boy told her: "Well, before you can join the group, you have one task." "What?" She asked. So the boys replied: "You have to drive a nail into one of the graves across the street." "Okay, fine" She said. "But," The boys said "You have to run back afterwards before the ghosts wake up and drag you down with them!" Sue thought for a moment. "Fine!" She said. She was ready to prove those boys wrong. Hurrying, she ran to the graveyard. It was dark out and Sue was getting frightend. I'll just do it quick and get it over with, She thought. She quickly drove the nail into the grave and walked away. But as she tried to walk away, somthing yanked her to the ground. "Help, The spirits got me!" She screamed. She screamed and screamed, but no one heard her.

An hour later the boys and their parents went to look for her. They found her body spread out on a grave. She had nailed her own skirt to the grave by accident. She had died of fright.

Edit: anyone else know any good stories?
It has been two weeks now anyone there??

Wow. I liked that one. Good twist at the end.

Elni
04-10-2007, 21:42:42
I heard the following story long time ago. I don't remember it exactly so i twisted it a bit:

IT was a dark night. A man was driving home where he sow a woman waiting. He stopped and offered her a ride. The woman had accepted. The man said "It is very dangerous to walk around these streets alone". The woman replied "I was waiting for the bus. It was late, so I waited the next". The man said "but there no bush stops at this corner. It is 5 minutes from where I found you". The woman said "Really? I remember it was there. Thats why it never came".
Then the woman was silent, and the man didn't wanted to be rude and didn't speak. after 45 minutes of driving the woman said to the man to stop and they where home. "But, the man said, there is nothing here except old graves". The woman only said "I am home now". She smiled and closed the car's door.
The next day the man worried about the girl he went to the church of the cemetery, found the keeper, told him what happened and asked him about a woman passing from here yesterday. The keeper told the man to follow him. He sow him a grave of a woman. It was the woman from last night.
The keeper explained that long time ago there was a bush stop at that corner, and that woman was waiting for the bush to come. Unfortunately the breaks of the bush broke and the bush slipped and hit the woman and died. It was the first time the keeper sow the picture of the woman smiling. She was home at last

Saw III
04-11-2007, 10:27:29
I thought of one! Bare in mind this is off the top of my head. The word 'bad luck' just came into my mind so I thought of this:

Timothy is a eleven year old boy with a problem with his heart. It's a week until his operation comes up in the hospital where they fix his heart. One day he goes to school and hears a rumour from his best friend, Calvin. Calvin told Timothy that there's a group of ghosts/demons that exist between Hell and Earth. The legend has it that the group are called 'the uglies'. Because 'the uglies' are trapped between Hell and Earth they can be summoned to Earth when someone chants the group's names five times in a mirror. If this is done so the group will be summoned to Earth and will haunt the 'chanter' (the person who summoned them), causing them bad luck and scaring them until they beg to die. When the ’chanter’ has had enough he begs to die and out of nowhere, the ’Uglies’ kill him.

So Tim goes home, does his regular thing after school and then goes to bed. Creating the perfect horror moment, the clock strikes midnight. Tim awakes, suddenly feeling some sort of pressure in his lower body. He needs to take a whiz. Tim climbs out of his bed, walks across his dark hallway, and then enters the bathroom. In his pitch black bathroom Tim finds the string and pulls it, causing the light to turn off. Tim takes a whiz...

...and then heads for the door. But then he stops. Tim turns towards the mirror placed on his sink, leaning against the wall. He stands in front of it and smiles. He then chants 'the Uglies' five times in the mirror. Tim sneers and stares at himself in the mirror. Suddenly Tim jumps back, seeing something in the mirror. The mirror flashed. Tim only managed to get a glimpse of what was shown on the mirror. People. People behind him. How many was it? About ten- thir- no about twenty people in bright clear white clothes standing there behind him, facing him. Tim spins around, looking behind him only to see his tiled wall. He turns back to the mirror to see nothing more than his reflection. Thinking it was just his over reactive imagination Tim returns to his bed and goes back to sleep...

Tim's head is suddenly filled with an irritating loud bleeping sound. Tim opens his eyes. Right in front of his face is his small digital alarm clock bleeping. Tim slams his hand on the top of the alarm clock, disabling it. Tim signs, throws off his covers and gets ready for school...

1 weak later...

Tim waits in a hospital room. It's time for his heart operation. The doctors inject him with a needle. Tim is suddenly paralysed and falls asleep. He knew he was in good hands here. The best doctors in the country. All he had to do was sleep and he would awake to the sound of a doctor saying 'Timothy, the operation with a great success'. Tim smiles as he allowed the drug to effect him...

'Timothy, the operation was a great success'. That was what Timothy expected to hear. But what he hears is something much worse. Timothy struggles to open his eyes. They wont completely opened. His eyes are half opened. He's staring at white ceiling. He can't move any part of his body. Timothy tries to speak but cant. His lips remain still. 'Oh my God!' Timothy thinks as he hears a female nurse say 'doctor, we are ready to begin surgery'. The sleeping drug has wared off all ready! Timothy sees through his half-opened eyes a doctor in a green suit. He picks up a circular electric buzz saw and moves out of Timothy's view. The next thing Timothy can hear is the sound of the buzz saw spinning around. The next thing Timothy feels is the buzz saw skimming through his chest...

One Hour Later...

"I was awake, I was awake!" Timothy screams running down the hospital corridor.

After having a few days off from school Timothy returns to school, still a bit scared and shaken. Halfway through his English lesson Tim begins to lose interest in the teacher. Instead he begins looking around the room. Suddenly the teacher tells Timothy that it is his turn to stand in front of the class and read out his story. Tim climbs out of his seat and stands in front of everyone, confident and not nervous one bit. As he prepares to read out his story his eyes open wide in fear. Behind and in front of his classmates are them. ‘The Uglies’. All dressed in white, just standing there, staring at Tim. The students don’t seem to notice them but Timothy does. Last time in the bathroom Tim only managed to get a quick glimpse of them. But this time he can clearly see them…what the hell happened to them!? They all have their lower jaw missing! Their lower jaw must’ve been completely ripped off. Blood drooled from their upper jaw, staining their white dresses and hitting the floor. Tim feels like he is going to be sick but instead faints as everyone rushes up to him…

After going to the doctors the doctors concluded that Timothy had nothing wrong with him and it’s probably his imagination. The doctor told Katie, Timothy’s mother to keep him from school for another few days. During his few days off from school Timothy experiences the presents of ‘the Uglies’ and more bad luck.

One day Katie is in the kitchen. Soon a kitchen appliance blows up just as Katie enters the kitchen. The explosion is fairly small but a knife rack is right next to the kitchen appliance when it blows up. The explosion sends the series of knives flying, most of the knives lodging itself into Katie’s stomach. Katie is pushed back against the wall and then falls to the floor, with the knives still in her stomach. Timothy walks downstairs and rushes up to his mother, panicking. He then reaches for all the knives, removing each knife one by one. He removes the final one, stands up and clenches it in his hand. He realizes that his mother is dead. Timothy looks back at the knife in his hand. He knows what this means. Fingerprints. His father, Michael then enters the room. Michael drops his car keys when he sees Timothy, mouth wide open, eyes wide in terror and anger. “OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE!?” Timothy then sprints pass Michael and out the front door.

Several Days Later…

Timothy hides in the bushes, staring at newspapers he snatched. They’ve been saying that he’s killed his mother. At first the police suspected the father until they discovered Timothy’s finger prints. Eventually after hiding in the bushes he sees his trusty friend, Comman from school. As Comman passes Tim, Tim grabs Comman and pulls him into the bushes. Tim explains to Comman what happened and like a true friend Comman believes him. Tim explains to Comman that he believes ‘The Uglies’ curse is on him. Comman laughs at Tim’s theory. Comman steps out of the bushes and so does Tim, not knowing people are around. Comman says ‘I’ve gotta go’ and steps back again, not knowing that he just stepped onto the road. Comman turns just to finally notice a speeding van coming straight into his direction. The van smacks into him. Comman’s body explodes with gory results and the blood splatters all over Timothy. Everyone begins screaming and pointing at Timothy who then legs it.

A Few Days Later…

Eye witnesses believed that Timothy pushed Comman into the path of the van and the police believed the eye witnesses. After Comman’s funeral he is buried. One night Timothy goes to the cemetery and approaches Comman’s grave. Timothy drops to his knees and begins crying. He looks up to see a few ‘Uglies’ in the distance. “You!” Timothy shouts in anger. “You did this! You did this to me! Come here! I’ll kill you you mother******!” Timothy sprints at one of the ‘Uglies’ and then jumps at him/her. But instead of crashing into ‘the Ugly’ he goes right through it. Surprised, Timothy hit’s the grass. He turns around and jumps through ‘the Ugly’ again, then again and finally the fourth time. Timothy ceases his actions and just stands up, walking around in anger, screaming ‘alright! C’mon! Just kill me! JUST KILL ME!”

An old man is driving in a cement truck but somehow, magically several of his wheels fall off. The old man loses control and guess what? The van smashes through the cemetery gates…

Saw III
04-11-2007, 10:28:08
Here's my Ghost Story continued. (Couldn't fit it all in one post.)

Timothy walks pass a church witch has scaffolding on it and sharp pipes on the scaffolding. Timothy seems to notice an open grave in the ground and a coffin by the church. Timothy stops screaming, a bit exhausted. Suddenly one of the coffins drops into the open grave and the door to the coffin opens. Distracted by this Timothy looks at the coffin, open. Then he hears the sound of scraping metal. Timothy looks up to see the metal pipes falling off in a vertical position. On one them suddenly fires into Timothy’s lower jaw! Timothy screams in pain as blood begins coming out of his mouth. The sharp pipe has impaled his jaw, still attached and it is stuck on the floor. Timothy attempts to rip it out of the ground without success. Suddenly he can see a bright white light. The van. The van slams into him, causing the sharp pipe to fire into the air but-. Ripping Timothy’s lower jaw off in the process. Missing his lower jaw Timothy if fired back by the van straight into the open coffin in the grave. Timothy is left lying there, without a lower jaw as the back of the van turns to face the open grave and comes to a halt. Suddenly the cement begins pouring out, into the grave. As Timothy’s vision slowly fades out he can see the ‘Uglies’ in the background, standing around staring at him. The coffin door slams shut as the cement continues to fill up the grave, burying Timothy alive where seconds after, he bleeds to death…

Calvin returns home after going to school, a bit sad after hearing the news of Timothy’s untimely demise. Before bed he goes to brush his teeth and finishes. He stands there, staring at himself in the mirror. Then he chants ‘the Uglies’ five times in a mirror. Calvin smiles but suddenly-. He saw like twenty people. Well, Calvin did have a perfect memory so to recall he saw about twenty one people. And he could’ve sworn they were all missing a lower jaw and he could’ve sworn…he saw….Timothy…

Elni
04-12-2007, 20:53:52
Not long ago there was a happy couple. They loved each other so much that you could see a golden string connecting their spirits. But there was a tragic accident and the boy lost his life. Nadia was very sad and believed that she will never smile again. She would do anything to be with the man of her dream. "we are going to be together for ever"
Many years after the accident her best friend Elaina convince her to go out for a drink. Nadia only left the house to go to work, and for no other reason. She preferred to stay home say to her dead boyfriend about her day. That night Elaina had brought some other friends as well. With them there was a guy named Danny. When Danny lay an eye on Nadia, he felt a strong connection with her, but any attempt talking to her was unsuccessful. But he insisted because he realy liked her and wanted her to smile again.
Few weeks after he tryed hard, Nadia had started to think of him one more of her friends. He went home to see Nadia, and talking all night about their dreams. Nadia was always talking about Nigel (her dead boyfriend). As the days passes Nadia was talking less and less for Nigel. She had even hide the most of the pictures of him. She was happy again, she smiled. Nadia had started going out of the house with Danny and had realy good time.
One night as she returned home, she saw all the pictures of Nigel on the dinner table. At the beginning she thought that she put them out to see Nigel again. She hold the picture and said "you know that I love and always be my true and only love, but is time for me to start living again. I'm sorry, I'll never forget you" and hide all the pictures.
The next evening, as she returned home, she found Nigel's picture on the floor, it was blood covered and her wall was a hand writing of red paint "together for ever". She was scared so she asked Danny to come at her house and stay the night at his house. Then all the weird stuff had started. The lights turned off, and it was total dark. The doors were locked and a heavy breathing you could hear it in the air. Nadia was so scared. Few minuted later, Danny was at the door but they could open it. He kicked it hard and broke it. As Nadia was trying to hug Danny, a white dressed man went between them and push them apart.
"Nigellll???" Nadia screamed. A strong wind had started blown in the house. Danny was strangling to grab Nadia's arm. but 2 glowing eyes was looking at him with anger. "Nigel, is that you?, said Danny. Nigel I know you are mad, but it is time to let Nadia live..."The wind become wilder. "Please Nigel, beg Nadia, You know that I love you, but we cannot be together any more..I had lost you long ago..." "That could be arrange" said Nigel with a heavy voice. The wind graped Danny and push him at the bathroom where Nigel was locked with him. Nadia tried and tried to open the door, begging Nigel to stop and go away.
Few moments later the lights were back on and the wind was gone. The bathroom door opened slowly. Danny was lying on the floor, with a wound on his head. Danny opened his eyes and smiled at Nadia. "He is gone for ever my love". Nadia was so happy that Danny was alive and well.
Two years later they decided to get married. At the wedding as the priest was praying and start giving the blessings to the couple, Danny bend on Nadia's ear and whisper "Now we can at last be together.......for ever"

mojotolo
04-14-2007, 14:37:55
@elni, spooky :(, i new as soon as 'danny' said "He is gone for ever my love" that it was nigel in danny's body. But come on, nigel should of left Nadia to enjoy her life.. i mean if you love someone you would wont the to have a happy life? rite?

but anyway i loved it elni, where do you get your wonderful ideas?? :?

@saw3, wow that was really good the story realy gripped me!! very well done since it was off the top of your head!! lol

Elni
04-14-2007, 14:58:29
@mojotolo: I know is sad...but is a ghost story thread:au: ...But it seams that my stories is mostly a sad stories that scary LOL hahahaha:crazy: Most of the stories I wrote is from my imagination, except the one with the black bird and the one with the house in the hill near my house. That where actually true (well not the killer, but u get the point :P)

My last story was a bit mixed up from similar movie stories, with a lot of splash of imagination. I promise next time it will have even a scary, or happy end.. PROMISE ;)

Hitman
04-14-2007, 17:21:22
Saw III - WOW :D:D That's the best story I've heard lately :D Very well done :D

Elni
04-14-2007, 17:41:56
I liked that story as well. Very nice description and details. TO tell the truth when I read it I was scared to look at the mirror LOL:ashamed:

Edit: I promised a scared story with a happy end well here it goes ( think :P ) : Have you ever heard of the ghost flower? This is how it took its name (not a true story :D)

A couple was looking for a new home to movie and enjoy their days. In one advertisement the found the perfect house. Three level floors house with a huge garden. In the garden there was a beautiful fountain, and grass cover all sides of the garden. The couple moved there as soon as as they could. The house agency told them that it was the most quiet and friendliest neighbourhood in the city.

They made a lot of friends there and they told them that the house haven't been sold for years. Every owner on the past left the house without taking any belongings and they couldn't understand why.

The following days were peaceful. One day a yang lady knocked the door and said "This house is mine, and I want you out of here". The couple had explained that the house they bought was abandoned many years ago. And the lady gone. The next day happened the same "You have one more day chance for you to leave the house"and she left.

The couple called the local polish and agency and confirmed them that the house had no owner for many years, and said the next time the woman came to call the polish.

Indeed the woman came again and said "I've warned you to leave the house. You took it from me without permission" and she left. From that day she never came again.

Everything was roses for the couple. One week after they sow their grass to become dry, and turn brown. No matter how much water they spend the grass wasn't green any more. All the flowers the same. They called a garden expert, and he said that he can't c anything wrong, it is probably a bug. He gave them some garden proteins and left.

At the nights they could hear noises coming from everywhere and footsteps coming from the stairs. They wake up believing that there was a thief in the house, but nothing.

One day after returning from their jobs, they found in the kitchen a butchers knife and fresh blood stains on it. When they called the polish they took the knife to examine it. The next day they found blood footsteps guiding to the basement. They believed that all of this is was a joke, but how they get in the house, by the time everywhere is locked, and there is no sign of transparency. They cleaned the floor searched the whole house, from top to bottom, but nothing.

At the night they heard a woman screaming, and they wake up in fear, They looked outside the window but no one else was awake. They called their neighbours but they say they didn't hear a thing. They went downstairs to c what was that noise, and the footsteps were once more on the floor. This time there was blood in the basement's knock handle. Both in fear, they opened the door slowly, and the man was holding a golf club in case someone was there. There was total darkness.

They tried to open the basement's light but nothing. They could hear a woman's crying. "hello, they said...aaanyyyyy booody hhhhhere?". Then the crying become laughter "xixixHAHAHAHAHA" Sudently they sow for few seconds a woman with scary, white, smiling face and her neck was half cut, and her head was hanging from the other half, and she was running toward them screaming "It's MINEEE!!!". The coupled screamed and closed the door of the basement, as fast as they could and run out of the house.

Their neighbours heard their screaming and sow them running at the streets. They tried to calm them down and asked what happened. The next day both neighbours and the couple, went in the house. There was no blood footsteps, no blood at the basement's door, no woman at the basement. The neighbours advice them that because they where new to the house and in that place, their imagination played tricks to them.

The same day as they were trying to empty their minds of that horrible screaming, an old woman visited them "I heard of what happened last night and I think I know why. Was this the girl that visited you weeks ago saying that the house was hers?" The couple sow a picture and say yes.

"The girl you saw in your basement was the same girl. Long ago there was living here a happy rich family. She was the only child. A stranger came one day at their house, asking the daughters hand in marrieds. Months after his proposal, and after they were convinced that he really loved her, the parents gave their blessings. The parents left the house, and went to leave in a smaller house they had, so their daughter could grow her own family. Few days after their marriage the daughter was gone. No one knew what happened. The sun-in-law said that he waked up and she was gone. Without any children all the money and the house went to him. The parents weren't happy with their "son's" story. Days of secret investigation they had found a butchers knife with her daughters blood. But before they could arrest him, he was already gone, with all the money. The parents promised revenge until their daughter was satisfied and her pain was gone. But no one could find where the body was. From then that woman scares anyone that tries to live in this house, as she never agreed with that decision".

After the old woman finished her story she was gone. The couple called the polish and asked them what happened with the knife they found. The polish officer said that they try to understand, how a knife have someone's blood that had died so many years ago, and no one could find her body...

Now the couple new the truth. They both went to the basement. No signs of anyone. They heard knocking from the basements wall. How possible??? There was scratching as well, and then blood was flood from every inch of the wall. They called the polish again. Experts had started digging the wall, a horrible smell was coming from there. When the dust smoke was gone, they saw a womans body, in a very bad condition (u don't want me to describe it...its 2 grows:nono: :) )

After the funeral, and in the next day they sow their grass to grow back and the woman's ghost, with the old woman waiting under their big tree, that had found its life again. The woman smiles and the old woman said "Thanks for helping my daughter" and both of them had started fainted. When their gone, at the point they were standing white flowers had grown, flowers that no one had seen before, as a thank you to the couple helping the woman to sleep peacefully from now on.

If you see a ghost flower, it might be a ghost saying thank you to someone that helped them.

Elni
04-24-2007, 16:21:05
The following story is not exactly a ghost story but its a dream I saw last night that make me think (I don't actually think :D) Anyways its not a true story either:

It was me 2 of my bestes friends and some of their friends at the most beautiful place I ever seen (well in my dreams). It was green everywhere trees and a path made of stones. Me, one of my best friend Marika and 2 more girls were talking and suddenly Marika hand in her hand a piece of paper that wrote "we have those people, which were some of her friends (which we expected them to arrive at that place)and they are ready..something (I don't remember exactly,but in general it said that someone had trade those people ) The weird thing was that that note wasn't for Marika but someone else, and somehow it appear at her hand.

That note made Marika furious and she said "I didn't do it, and none of those people, so you did it" And I got mad and answered. "I would never do such think, and same on you, I've been your best friend for ever, and you think those things about me", and we started fighting.

Then I left and wanted to go at home and cry. As I was walking though the hill there was a huge white house (something between a university and a hotel). I saw a man and woman dressed in white and the man said "Where are they?" the woman said "They are done"
For some reason I wanted to spy them. So I dressed like that woman and took her place. The man was walking in a room that had dummies in it(the doll dummies that shops with clothes are using to display the clothes, sorry I don't know how they called). He explained me about those dummies that had to go back to suppliers.

At that place they made dummies. Then he turned to me (as he believed I was the woman he was talking with) and asked me "What do you think we have to do about those dummies? Look those plastic dummies, perfect in body and perfect in shape. But look at those. The bum is not in the right shape and is uneven. Next time tell them to find something better". I had a look at those dummies and sow that one of the arms, a tinny part wasn't painted very well, but it was something strange. I was scared.................... it was actually human skin.......

Then woke up!!!!!!

derek44
06-02-2007, 06:36:53
once there was a kid called peter hoo was camping with his dad and he oicked up a rock and saw a ghost under it! oooooohhh scary! :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite: :nailbite:

edit: heres a scary story... not ghost tho... is that ok?

Late Night Stowaway:
Amy was driving home from her late shift at work. In the mirror she saw a big oil truck. The driver's eyes suddenly got huge and he tried to ram the car. "Madman!" Thought Amy. He repeadetly did so iuntil she came to the police station. She got out of the car and started to head into the station when the guy came outta the truck and yelled "I'm unna kill you!" ANd he charged at her. Or did he? SHe got outta the way and relized he was charging at the car. He opened the trunk and called the police. In the trunk there had been an armed murderer who the truck driver had saw earlier through the back window...

BOBthedruckCHEF
06-03-2007, 05:30:02
Jaso was coming home from soccer practice and when he walked inside he put his bag down and went into the washroom.He SAW his moms and dads skin hanging from the shower. HE ran out screaming saying OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOMG!!!!!!! then he ran to his friends house and saw him dead on the porch.He durned around and got stabbed from this Random guy.:gost: My advice DO NOT i repeat DO NOT take a bath at NIGHT!

Fireball7548
06-06-2007, 05:18:41
A guy from a store saw a lady carrying a big bookcase. It was trashed and all burnt. The guy decided to ask her what is she doing with that. She had no reply. He asked her again. Then again, no answer.

That night he was walking home from work. Suddenly, a newspaper article flew by and it got blown into his face. He read it. In the heading it said, "The Daily News". On the bottom of the page, it said, "(October 1872)".
He was all freaked out! In the distance he heard crackling fire. He thought that he was having hallucinations.He went of to bed.

The next day, he woke up stressed and tired.He opened the curtains and looked out the window. It was pitch black. There was also a faint fire crackling in a distance. He thought to himself, "I don't think im havin' hallucinations!". He looked out the window again. There were red lights fading. They almost look like eyes.

He got his coat and his car keys and headed out the front door. It was stuck! It wouldn't budge! A slight breeze followed through each room as if it was following him.He ran upstairs to his closet to get a hammer. He knocked the knob off. He kicked the door off. It made a loud boom. He charged into his car and drove off into the night.

He was going to stay with his friend. But he forgot his phone. He drove off into a bridge. When suddenly, he ran out of gas and he stopped in front of a mansion. It was on fire. Ther was a loud scream coming from the house.

Well lets just say he had a little ACCIDENT running home. A FIERY accident!

:bur2: :bur2: :evil: :evil:

derek44
06-12-2007, 00:14:39
Jaso was coming home from soccer practice and when he walked inside he put his bag down and went into the washroom.He SAW his moms and dads skin hanging from the shower. HE ran out screaming saying OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOMG!!!!!!! then he ran to his friends house and saw him dead on the porch.He durned around and got stabbed from this Random guy.:gost: My advice DO NOT i repeat DO NOT take a bath at NIGHT! umm... why shouldn't i take a bath at night? lol this has nuthin to do with the story! lol

Da Walkthrough
06-27-2007, 07:29:46
not true, but scary.

Heather was a bank accountant. She had just finished work and was driving home. Halfway through, she saw a head hanging on a tree. She screamed. Suddenly, the head ASKED "Where is it?"! Heather said " What!" She stepped on the accelarator and reached the speed of 105 mph! The head appeared on the windscreen later! She reassured herself by saying repeatedly "Just an illusion." When she reached home, she saw...

To Be Continued...

Themolestarted
06-27-2007, 17:32:29
I liked that story as well. Very nice description and details. TO tell the truth when I read it I was scared to look at the mirror LOL:ashamed:

Edit: I promised a scared story with a happy end well here it goes ( think :P ) : Have you ever heard of the ghost flower? This is how it took its name (not a true story :D)

A couple was looking for a new home to movie and enjoy their days. In one advertisement the found the perfect house. Three level floors house with a huge garden. In the garden there was a beautiful fountain, and grass cover all sides of the garden. The couple moved there as soon as as they could. The house agency told them that it was the most quiet and friendliest neighbourhood in the city.

They made a lot of friends there and they told them that the house haven't been sold for years. Every owner on the past left the house without taking any belongings and they couldn't understand why.

The following days were peaceful. One day a yang lady knocked the door and said "This house is mine, and I want you out of here". The couple had explained that the house they bought was abandoned many years ago. And the lady gone. The next day happened the same "You have one more day chance for you to leave the house"and she left.

The couple called the local polish and agency and confirmed them that the house had no owner for many years, and said the next time the woman came to call the polish.

Indeed the woman came again and said "I've warned you to leave the house. You took it from me without permission" and she left. From that day she never came again.

Everything was roses for the couple. One week after they sow their grass to become dry, and turn brown. No matter how much water they spend the grass wasn't green any more. All the flowers the same. They called a garden expert, and he said that he can't c anything wrong, it is probably a bug. He gave them some garden proteins and left.

At the nights they could hear noises coming from everywhere and footsteps coming from the stairs. They wake up believing that there was a thief in the house, but nothing.

One day after returning from their jobs, they found in the kitchen a butchers knife and fresh blood stains on it. When they called the polish they took the knife to examine it. The next day they found blood footsteps guiding to the basement. They believed that all of this is was a joke, but how they get in the house, by the time everywhere is locked, and there is no sign of transparency. They cleaned the floor searched the whole house, from top to bottom, but nothing.

At the night they heard a woman screaming, and they wake up in fear, They looked outside the window but no one else was awake. They called their neighbours but they say they didn't hear a thing. They went downstairs to c what was that noise, and the footsteps were once more on the floor. This time there was blood in the basement's knock handle. Both in fear, they opened the door slowly, and the man was holding a golf club in case someone was there. There was total darkness.

They tried to open the basement's light but nothing. They could hear a woman's crying. "hello, they said...aaanyyyyy booody hhhhhere?". Then the crying become laughter "xixixHAHAHAHAHA" Sudently they sow for few seconds a woman with scary, white, smiling face and her neck was half cut, and her head was hanging from the other half, and she was running toward them screaming "It's MINEEE!!!". The coupled screamed and closed the door of the basement, as fast as they could and run out of the house.

Their neighbours heard their screaming and sow them running at the streets. They tried to calm them down and asked what happened. The next day both neighbours and the couple, went in the house. There was no blood footsteps, no blood at the basement's door, no woman at the basement. The neighbours advice them that because they where new to the house and in that place, their imagination played tricks to them.

The same day as they were trying to empty their minds of that horrible screaming, an old woman visited them "I heard of what happened last night and I think I know why. Was this the girl that visited you weeks ago saying that the house was hers?" The couple sow a picture and say yes.

"The girl you saw in your basement was the same girl. Long ago there was living here a happy rich family. She was the only child. A stranger came one day at their house, asking the daughters hand in marrieds. Months after his proposal, and after they were convinced that he really loved her, the parents gave their blessings. The parents left the house, and went to leave in a smaller house they had, so their daughter could grow her own family. Few days after their marriage the daughter was gone. No one knew what happened. The sun-in-law said that he waked up and she was gone. Without any children all the money and the house went to him. The parents weren't happy with their "son's" story. Days of secret investigation they had found a butchers knife with her daughters blood. But before they could arrest him, he was already gone, with all the money. The parents promised revenge until their daughter was satisfied and her pain was gone. But no one could find where the body was. From then that woman scares anyone that tries to live in this house, as she never agreed with that decision".

After the old woman finished her story she was gone. The couple called the polish and asked them what happened with the knife they found. The polish officer said that they try to understand, how a knife have someone's blood that had died so many years ago, and no one could find her body...

Now the couple new the truth. They both went to the basement. No signs of anyone. They heard knocking from the basements wall. How possible??? There was scratching as well, and then blood was flood from every inch of the wall. They called the polish again. Experts had started digging the wall, a horrible smell was coming from there. When the dust smoke was gone, they saw a womans body, in a very bad condition (u don't want me to describe it...its 2 grows:nono: :) )

After the funeral, and in the next day they sow their grass to grow back and the woman's ghost, with the old woman waiting under their big tree, that had found its life again. The woman smiles and the old woman said "Thanks for helping my daughter" and both of them had started fainted. When their gone, at the point they were standing white flowers had grown, flowers that no one had seen before, as a thank you to the couple helping the woman to sleep peacefully from now on.

If you see a ghost flower, it might be a ghost saying thank you to someone that helped them.
stop callng the police the polish :P

Neener
06-29-2007, 07:05:48
Well ya may tink I'm crazy but at my dad's house I tink its haunted well not really haunted but there are weird things that happen there. Ya see when we first was looking for a new home and couldn't find a really nice one my dad asked the realtor if she had any other houses and she said one but it's been up for sale for about 10 years and nobody would buy it because of what happened to the previous owners. So we went and looked anyways and it was a fixer upper kinda house and it was up for a good price so my dad said he will tink about it and asked what happened to the previous owners, So she sat him and my ma down and told them that the previous owners the husband went coo coo one day and killed his wife and himself. There were locks on the door to wear he could lock the kids out of their room and had locks on the kids room to where he could lock them in, he was a really crazy guy.

Well n-e-wayz for some odd reason when your in the house you hear a door close all the time and its reallt freaky until you get used to it and one night the water in the bathroom sink came on and I screamed like crazy and made my parents take us to a hotel. And you hear footsteps on the ceiling a lot. I am NOT lying at all this is VERY VERY true! But the worst experience I had was one night I was sleeping and I woke up and was really cold but I was sweating like crazy and I noticed something at the end of my bed and my dog was growling really bad and when my eyes ajusted to the darkness I seen a woman at the end of my bed smiling and I screamed and ran and woke my parents up and told them what had happened and they said everything was going to be okay and from that day on I slept on the couch.

My dad still has the house and it still has the same noises but I've gotten used to it when I go over there but it still bothers the crap outta me and my dad has a picture of a plant he has outside and it has those funky orb shadows on it. We have a few pictures with strange marks and shadows but nothing distinct or scary they look like regular goofs in the pic really but I know they're there and it still bugs the heck outta me.

Themolestarted
06-30-2007, 06:57:26
Hey who put my post at the end of neeners:mad: are you copyrighting from me:smile:

OneBun
06-30-2007, 14:03:31
Hey who put my post at the end of neeners:mad: are you copyrighting from me:smile:
I merged your posts, but accidently also merged the with Neener's. In the future please just post once in a row. You may resubmit your story if you would like.

Lilliputt
06-30-2007, 14:06:10
Methinks this is one a' those famous "ooops" ya keep tellin' us about, my dear bunny :P :haha:

point click man
07-01-2007, 05:04:55
once there was a ghost who gave everyone plague then everyone died

THE END

Themolestarted
07-01-2007, 07:30:00
Ok I will repost it. I like this cause I am a resident evil fan.One day there was a man called john who worked for a biologicals plant One day after about half a hour of there lunch break he went back to see his partener covered in blood and eating something on the floor. It was one of the rabbits they were testing on!!!:o:o:o
The window of the chemical chamber was smashed. John kick the partner into the chamber and locked the door John ran into the corridor and saw his two mates who said the same thing had happend.IT WAS A ZOMBIE OUT BREAK. This time you have to wait for part two. IF THIS ONE WAS'NT SCARY ENOTH:scared-couch: :scared-couch: :scared-couch:

point click man
07-02-2007, 18:35:46
(sequel to my story)

once there was a zombie who gave every one larengitis then everyone died

Hitman
07-02-2007, 22:19:06
That was scary. Please no more :P

sum1
07-02-2007, 22:23:02
lol i stick with panda SMART panda :D i got freaked out because of the 3rd floor one in the first few pages... i mean i have a 3rd floor and its also creepy up there:S lol

Hitman
07-02-2007, 22:29:13
I read his last post and all I can say is : No more :P

Themolestarted
07-04-2007, 08:04:42
PART TWO OF MY ZOMBIE STORY
In the corridor john and his mates meet a guard they decide to go to the local gun shop to bu some guns they went with a security tape to show the owner to get the guns free.So they get the guns and return and bust cap in zombie dome(Zombie horde talk):P. Then super mutants zombies that got gassed again. burst in there were three of them a pink thing with a realy long tongue a green a balck verson of the pink one and a giant thing with long claws and huge musles. the guns they had were...John had a sub machine gun one of his friends had a shotgun the other friend had a guaus gun and the guard had a semi automatic pistol First john killed the pink one with the sub machine gun then the friend with the shotgun killed the black and green one BUT THE BIG ONE HADKNOKED JOHNS WEAPON AWAY AND WAS ABOUT TO KILL HIM. But it fell to the sid with a lot of holes in its chest.
The others had shot it in the back so there lives went back to normal but there friendship was twice as strong after it.
Hoped you enjoyed it if you like it pm me. Sorry Onebun I'l try not to double post anymore.

khayejhaye
07-04-2007, 12:00:39
hi just want to share this story of my cousin just told me before...
here it goes..

one day there was a man in the top of the building trying to commit suicide cuz his fiance left him. he was really heart broken so that's y he wanted to die then all of a sudden a lady came and talk to her and ask him what are you din here? the man said why are you asking me? she said nothing, just want to know, then the man answered i want to die, i want to see her? the lady said who's her? my fiance! so thats why you want to jump over the building the man said yes! the Lady said NO!! and then said y? do you think your fiance would be happy if you will do this? how about your family? the man said: HOw did you know this?

she just say Cuz ive done this before and i dont want you to feel the same way what had happen to me and the Lady dissappear..

i know it s not that scary its just a matter of sharing of experience of my cousin!

LOL

ShadowGS
08-28-2007, 15:38:16
Here you can only post ghost stories and pictures.

I got one... wait.

Jerry was driving home late one night when he saw a young lady waiting by a bus stop. He stopped his car and told her that he didn't think the buses were running so late at night and offered her a ride. The fall night air was getting chilly, so he took off his jacket and gave it to her. Jerry found out that the girl's name was Mary and she was on her way home.

After an hours drive, they arrived at her home and he dropped her off by the front door. Jerry said goodnight and went home himself.

The next day he remembered that Mary still had his jacket.

He drove to her house and knocked on the door, an old woman answered.
John told her about the ride he had given her daughter Mary, and had come back to get the jacket he had lent her. The old woman looked very confused.

John noticed a picture of Mary on the fireplace mantel. He pointed to it and told the old woman that that was the girl he had given a ride to.

With her voice shaking, the old woman told Jerry that her daughter had been dead for many years and was buried in a cemetery about an hours drive away from there.
Jerry ran to his car and drove to the cemetery....

He found his jacket, neatly folded on top of a grave...the name on the gravestone was Mary!

No Photos Please :(

Once a day a girl was at here house alone..their parents went to business trips for 3 days..her dog always sleeps near her..during the night he licks her hand for let her know he was there..
once a day after the dog licking her hand she heard a noise she went to the kitchen and open the cabin where the noise came from...she openned and it was her dog..dead..

Q: Who licked her hand ?

:D

Real Storie (happened to me)

Once a day at night about 2 am I Was watching CSI..and then a ball-like stuff came from the side of the tvi and went to the back of the sofa...I Was so scared...then I heard the fridge opening at the kitchen... and a bottle falling on the floor..I was so scared I went to my bed...I felt a breeze coming from my back..OMG! I havent look..then i looked to the door and saw feet...I was under a cushion..so I just saw the feet..and then next day I woke up in the bath tub..

Happened 1 year ago..Ill neve see CSI again at 2am...:(

Hitman
08-28-2007, 16:24:56
Once a day a girl was at here house alone..their parents went to business trips for 3 days..her dog always sleeps near her..during the night he licks her hand for let her know he was there..
once a day after the dog licking her hand she heard a noise she went to the kitchen and open the cabin where the noise came from...she openned and it was her dog..dead..

Q: Who licked her hand ?

:D

Real Storie (happened to me)

Once a day at night about 2 am I Was watching CSI..and then a ball-like stuff came from the side of the tvi and went to the back of the sofa...I Was so scared...then I heard the fridge opening at the kitchen... and a bottle falling on the floor..I was so scared I went to my bed...I felt a breeze coming from my back..OMG! I havent look..then i looked to the door and saw feet...I was under a cushion..so I just saw the feet..and then next day I woke up in the bath tub..

Happened 1 year ago..Ill neve see CSI again at 2am...:(

You're not the only one who saw the Urban Legends 2 :P

Your real story is amazing. :D

jenni.p123
08-28-2007, 16:31:29
so that actually happend to you ? :o and you woke up in the bath ? :o wow that's freeky :D

Themolestarted
08-28-2007, 16:33:52
*faints*

SuzyE730
08-28-2007, 16:35:10
emmm..are there any dog ghosts?:scared-couch:

Themolestarted
08-28-2007, 16:38:12
AAAAHHHHHHHHH DOG GHOSTS*faints again*

SuzyE730
08-28-2007, 16:46:36
*faints w/ da poor fainting mole*

Hitman
08-28-2007, 17:06:51
(Please people, this is a thread about ghost stories)

Themolestarted
08-28-2007, 17:51:20
Sorry but its scary:nailbite:

ShadowGS
08-28-2007, 17:56:18
so that actually happend to you ? :o and you woke up in the bath ? :o wow that's freeky :D

Yeh It happened...but My friends dont believe..they call me nerd :(

About the dog story..a friend told me

Themolestarted
08-28-2007, 18:05:35
Yeh It happened...but My friends dont believe..they call me nerd
well.....

ShadowGS
08-28-2007, 18:09:18
Im still scared about what happened to me :(

Carmit
08-29-2007, 04:13:17
The Last Ride
by Paul Melniczek

She lifted up her head and peered outside through the frosted window. Wrinkled eyes gazed into the bright sky, and a smile came over the old woman’s face when she saw the full moon, shining away in all it’s harvest glory, a perfect background setting for All Hallow’s Eve.

A loud purring reached her ears as a black cat leaped up on the table next to the rocking chair she was sitting in.

"Yes, my sweets. Isn’t that a pretty night we have in store for us? Old man moon looks down on us with a wink in his eye tonight."

The cat stared at her with deep green eyes, attention fixed on every word.

"You know what this night means, don’t you, Trickster?" The cat let out a soft meow, listening to his master.

"It is the passing of an age, that is what. Many long years, happy memories, but there is an ending to every story, good and bad. Ol’ Madge here has seen it all, yes I have."

The old woman pushed herself up from the chair, one gnarled hand stroking the silken fur of Trickster. There was a creaking noise as old bones cracked within the ancient body, stiff joints groaning in protest at the effort made by her to straighten up.

"Ah, this craggy old girl ain’t what she used to be. Need a dose of the ointment before I go, that’ll fix me for a little while."

Madge walked over towards a large oaken trunk that was filled with an assortment of herbs, spices, animal parts, jarred collections of insects, packaged powders, and numerous other odds and ends. They were the tools of her trade.

Rummaging through the contents, she found a sachet containing some brown colored leaves, and when she opened it a sweet odor wafted outwards.

"Hmm, this will do fine." The crone went over to a wooden cabinet which had vials of liquid scattered about the shelves. She grabbed a tube with a bubbly fluid inside with a purple tinge to it, and then poured the leaves in.

Wispy curls of vapor rose up, and the old woman drank deeply.

A look of revulsion crossed her face at the bitter taste, but she shook it off.

"Not the fountain of youth, but it bestows on me a glimmer of strength, and that is all I need." She smacked her dry lips together, and smiled with glee.

Madge hobbled over to the great stone fireplace that warmed the cottage, and a black cauldron was resting above the burning flames. A green liquid boiled away in a frenzy, fat bubbles oozing from the surface. She stirred the mixture with a metal ladle.

"Double, bubble, toil and trouble!"

"Double, bubble, toil and trouble!’

Cackling with delight, the old woman churned the foul broth with renewed vigor. The cauldron hissed in answer, and the brew began to fizzle over.

"Ha ha, that’s it. A ghastly potion for a ghostly night!"

Madge nodded to herself, and the flames danced before her, casting lurid shadows on the walls of the cottage.

The image behind the cat grew in size, reaching the proportions of a great beast which was many times the feline’s actual body shape.

Trickster growled, his dark mane bristling. The master made a gesture in the air, and the front door burst open as the black cat sprang into the night, the transformation beginning to take place. A howl echoed from the woods outside, and Madge shouted in response, the language old and archaic.

"Rejoice in the wild, my pet. The night calls. Until the sun comes up, when you must return."

A gust of wind blasted against the cottage, slamming the door shut with a loud crash. The old woman’s wizened face had a trace of sadness on it, and she let out a deep sigh.

"It is almost time, must make haste."

Madge opened the closet and reached inside, tenderly bringing out a worn garb, black as the night. A tear trickled from the corner of an eye, moistening the callused cheek beneath.

"So many years, where have they all gone? How will I be able to face the next one, knowing that my time is done?"

She pulled the raiment tightly about herself, cherishing the feel of the familiar outfit. The cloak gave her comfort and security.

"Such little time, and too many things to fill it with, ‘tis a pity."

There was an upper shelf inside the closet, and from this she brought out a rumpled black hat, pointed at the top in the shape of a narrow cone.

"Hee hee hee," she chuckled. "A pointed cone for a crooked crone." She set the hat on her head, and brushed back the strands of silver hair that lay tangled down to her shoulders. She began to feel much younger and stronger, but it was only wishful thinking. Potions could give her a teasing of both, but that was it.

Madge crossed to the other side of the room, wooden floor boards creaking underneath her musty black boots. The heels clicked softly with her passing.

A reading desk sat in the corner, and a dusty tome sprawled along the top. Strange words and symbols were etched onto the crinkled pages, the lettering written in blood. She leafed through until she found the proper incantation, then closed the book with a snap.

"Long ago, I could recite nearly every line of verse in half that script. But now....." The old woman shook her head, again being overcome with remorse.

"More’s the pity, old hag, I’ve had my turn. The wheels of time roll on without stopping, and my moment has arrived to step aside. Only fond memories, no regrets."

The old woman’s gaze wandered the trappings of the cottage, her domain for countless years. Yes, fate had treated her well, there was no denial.

"And now, my friend, who has served me so well these many years. Will you answer the summons yet again, on this night of all nights?

Madge spread her arms wide in appeal, pale yellow eyes closed in concentration. The wind picked up outside, and tree branches scratched against the window panes, bent stick arms moving in wooden animation, responding to the surge of dark power that was building within the cottage.

There was a flash of brilliance radiating from a section of stone next to the fireplace, and a secret panel was revealed. From the compartment emerged a long broom, stark in opaque blackness, levitating towards the old woman.

"Ha ha ha, come to me! It is our time again. The sisters await!"

The broom continued floating, and it came within the crone’s eager grasp as it throbbed with power, pulsating with diabolical energy.

Madge held the broom up triumphantly, and opened the front door. A strong breeze was blowing, and fallen leaves covered the mossy earth. Sinister figures crouched within the surrounding shadows, lurking among the trees.

It was Halloween night, and spirits of the nights had awakened in unholy celebration.

Madge sat astride the enchanted broom, and up she flew to meet with her fellow sisters of the coven. This was her last time as the coven leader, and a new one would be sworn in this Hallow’s Eve.

She gazed up at the awaiting sky, spotting others of her wicked brethren. It was Halloween night, and for the last time, into that magical night, rode the form of the witch, on her last moonlight ride.

The End

i diddent wright thish

Themolestarted
08-29-2007, 12:46:37
One day this guy got eaten byME:evilSMILE::evilSMILE::evilSMILE:

ShiningStar
10-05-2007, 16:00:16
Themolestarted: oh now i'm scared of the Mole!!!! :S

maureen.clayton
03-24-2008, 20:26:10
Christmas in England 1940,
The Jones were eating in the dining hall when suddenly the lights when out.Mr Jones got up and said "I will go see whats happend" and he walked out in the hall."AHHHHHHHHHHH" The family ran ina to the husband who was now lying on the floor,some one had turned the lights of. The youngist child called Ammie turned the light back on the floor and the walls covered in blood.The 30 year old father had been murdered. The wife stopped and picked up her photo album wrote at the front it read death do us part. The mum picked up the steak knife and stuck it in her heart the children coppied. The jones family were only a memorie now

sweet_kitty22
03-24-2008, 21:04:21
I don't believe in ghosts but...
When I was in primary, people said a girl had died in an upstairs closet, now locked up, and that she cried after school hours...

one day, after school, me and friends were at a club...
the wind was blowing and we heard moaning sounds...

I guessed it was the yr 5s playing recorder and the wind but it was still creepy!!

ShadowGS
03-26-2008, 12:49:34
I had a friend named Samantha that lived right next to my house, she was a 14 years old goth and very mysterious, when I went to her house she goes to MSN and types blood, always. Her parents were very busy persons and were always on trips to the USA, one day they went and Samantha decided to stay home, with Fluffy, her white terrier with 2 years old.
Well Samantha was scared of the dark and her dog known that, every night the dog licked her hand so she knew he was there.
Well during a night, her dog didn't licked her hand, and then she heard a noise in her kitchen, she went to see what it was. It was her dog dead, inside the fridge.
The next she told me this story, and 2 days after i knew the story, she was found dead in the fridge.
She was a good friend.

Volkoronado
03-28-2008, 22:25:15
I used to live in a haunted house myself. It wasn't funny at all.
Waterpipes would leak through the walls, the bathrooms would get stuck or overflow, the showers wouldn't work. In the yard, water always leaked from the hoses and pipes underground, it'd look like a swamp.
My computer was in the living room, which had a sliding glass panel as a door. Several times (and not only to me, but to my family as well) a ghostly shadow would rush behind you while you were using the computer. You could see it in the monitor's reflection clearly, it was absolutely terrifying. Moved out from there a year ago.
Also, if you closed one of the bedrooms doors in the upper floor, it would suddenly be pulled as if someone closed it for you.
The youngest of my two sisters had the most horrible experience: once she tried to talk to the apparition in her bedroom. She sat on the bed and told it that we just wanted to live peacefully there, so she wanted it to come and sit with her to chat about it.
She saw the bed flatten as if someone sat on it. Needless to say, she never tried doing so again. She was scared the hell out of her.
The house belongs to an aunt of mine, so she visited this witch/shaman and asked her about the ghost. Apparently a woman from the times of the mexican revolution (1920's) used to live there (though several meters underneath, because the house used to be in some flatlands with a river nearby). She had a lot of money (a chest of gold) hidden and her and her children were murdered for it. The witch said the ghost was pleased with my aunt and her little children living in the house, because she reminded her of herself, so they moved into the house and everything seems fine.
My little cousin (girl, 10 years old) has some sort of bond with this woman, because she told the shaman she would willingly give his money to the girl in due time.
I'm a spiritual person, though I'm not religious, but I frankly believe in the existence of an afterlife and another dimension which interacts with ours.

someguy
07-03-2008, 20:22:41
As for me...I've had a personal ghost encounter.
I was over at a friends house, and this is when it was haunted. I wanted to go upstairs because he had never shown me the upstairs. He told me that was the part of his house that was haunted. I started to walk upstairs anyways. I said, "Can't I just have a quick look?" I was at the top of the stairs when I said this, and right after I said that, the door at the top of the stairs slams shut and locks.

I didn't go on those stairs until the ghost was gone and out of that house.

(if anyone wants more of my encounters, I'll post more :p

cant touch this
08-12-2008, 06:00:12
Heres one of my favorite spooky stories from one of my favorite author, David Lubar.

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

It's over. The nightmare is over. Just in time. I couldn't run much farther. I could hardly breathe. Larry looked even worse. But we didn't have to run. I'd saved us. My idea worked. I could stand here now and catch my breath and wonder how things had gotten so quickly out of hand.
I probably shouldn't have been hanging out with Larry in the first place. He can be a really big jerk. But I'm not too good at making friends, so I didn't have a lot of choices. I usually ended up spending my free time with Larry. Mostly, I didn't get involved when he was being a jerk. I didn't try to stop him, but I didn't take part.
But the Clayton kid blamed both of us. It was all Larry's doing. That didn't matter. We were both blamed.
I don't know where Larry got the phrase-probably from some movie. That's how it all started with the Clayton kid. What was his name? Ricky. That was it-Ricky Clayton. He's this real quiet kid who doesn't ever bother anyone or do anything much at all. Even so, there's somthing spooky about him.
But mostly I guess he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was walking down the street toward Larry when Larry was in that mean mood of his.
"Hey, what are you looking at?" Larry said as the kid got close to him.
"Nothing," The kid mumbled. I guess he didn't realize what a dangerous answer that was.
"Nothing? You calling me nothing?" That's when Larry grabbed the kid by the shirt. Larry really liked to do that. He'd grab a handful of cloth and buttons, right below the neck, and then twist his fist. I think he'd gotten that from a movie, too.
"Come on, leave me alone." The kid squirmed a bit but didn't try to break loose.
"You know what I am?". I could tell Larry was getting ready to use the phrase.
The kid shook his head.
"You know who I am?" Larry yelled, putting his face right up close so his nose was almost in the kid's eye.
"No..."
"I'm your worst nightmare." Larry gave the kid a push.
The kid stumbled backward and fell down hard on his butt. I expected him to start crying, or to turn and run. He wasn't very big. Larry would never do somthing like that to anyone who had a chance of fighting back. But the kid didn't cry or run. Instead he stared straight at Larry and said "You don't know anything about nightmares."
I guess that took Larry by suprise. He didn't say a word. Then the kid spoke again. "But you will. Real soon." He stood up slowly, his eyes still locked on us. "Your worst nightmare is coming. It's on it's way."
"Your're crazy," Larry said. He shook his head. "Let's get out of here. This kid has lost his mind."
I didn't need much convincing. The Clayton kid was far too strange. We walked away. Behind us I heard the kid say, "For both of you."
As we went down Lincoln Street, the breeze picked up. The air filled with whirling maple seeds that had been blown down from three trees that grew in the yard of a house near the corner.
Whenever I saw Larry rough up someone, I found myself acting extra friendly afterward, sort of wanting to make sure he still liked me. Maybe that's why I started to tell him my deep secret. "Hey, you ever pretend that those seeds are-"
"What was that?" Larry said, pointing in front of us.
I didn't see anything. "Where?"
He shook his head. "Nothing. Let's go this way." He turned down Spring Street.
"Sure." I followed and thought about spilling my secret. But Larry had other things to talk about.
"Did you see that kid's face when I pushed him?" he asked, grinning. He opened his eyes wide, imitating the kid, then snorted in amusement.
"Yeah, he really looked suprised," I said.
"Bam, right down on his butt," Larry said. "That'll teach him to show me some respect."
"You got that right." I said
We'd gone less than a block when Larry stopped again. This time he just stood there and pointed.
This time, I saw it.
He must have been close to seven feet tall. He may have been alive once. Imagine a man made inside out. Give him claws. Give him fangs and an attitude. Now imagine somthing twice as aweful. That's what stood in front of us. If he caught up with us, I think we'd get torn to pieces quicker than you could let out a scream. From the muscles that rippled on the outside of his arms, I knew he could pull us apart as easily as a pair of wet napkins.
Larry turned and ran down Spring, crossing Lincoln. I stuck right with him.
"What was that?" I managed to ask as we ran.
"My nightmare," Larry told me. "My worst nightmare"
"Oh man. You dream that kind of stuff?"
Before Larry could answer, we had to stop.The monster from his nightmare was right in front of us, at the corner of Spring and Hickory.
This time, he was closer.
Just like in a nightmare.
We cut down Spring Street. "Let's go to one of the houses," I said. "Let's go inside."
"No. I do that sometimes in the nightmare. Then i'm trapped."
"Do you ever get away?" I asked.
Larry shook his head. "He always catches me."
We ran. He chased us, but he always ended up in front of us. "We're dead." Larry gasped. He was panting so hard he was spraying spit with each breath. "That kid. He did this."
I thought about the kid. As we'd left, he'd said,"For both of you." For Larry for what he'd done, and for me for standing there and letting it happen. The very thought of my worst nightmare coming to life made my guts churn. But maybe two bad things could cancel each other out.
"This way" I said, headed back toward Lincoln.
Larry followed. He was starting to moan softly each time he breathed. I think he was running out of strength. "Sometimes, I find a gun," Larry said, gasping between sentences. "I shoot it, but it keeps coming."
"This time is different," I said.
We made it to Lincoln. We had to keep changing direction on the way. But we made it. I stopped before we reached the maple trees. "We can rest here," I told Larry. "We,re safe."
"What...?" That was all Larry could get out.
"That's my worst nightmare," I said, looking at the trees.
"Huh?" Then Larry pointed toward the corner. "Got to run." His nightmare stood ahead of us, at the other side of the maples.
"No. Let him come"
I waited. I think Larry still wanted to run, but he couldn't find the strength. I watched the seeds whirling down, imaginging what would happen if they suddenly became as sharp as razors.
A stray seed suddenly whirled at me caught by a gust of wind. The seed glanced off my forehead. I could feel somthing warm and wet running down my face. Blood. In front of us, Larry's nightmare slowly lurched forward. But it was almost over. Larry's worst nightmare was about to walk through my own worst nightmare.
"We're okay," I said.
"You're bleeding."
I shook my head. "Doesn't matter." I held my breath for a moment as Larry's nightmare tried to pass through the cloud of swirling seeds. It was like watching tomatoes in a blender. I had to turn away. I looked at Larry's face. He was staring straight ahead, watching his nightmare get shredded.
"My nightmare..." He still hadn't caught his breath.
"It's okay," I said. "It's over."
"My nightmare," he said again. He kept staring. I didn't know how he could stand to look at that mess. "Sometimes, I find an ax." He took a small step backward.
"It's over," I said. I risked a peek beneath the maples. Larry's nightmare was now a thousand scattered shreds.
"I use the ax. I chop my nightmare to pieces." He took another step back. Then he grabbed my shirt and twisted it and put his face and inch from mine. "It doesn't matter. The pieces just keep coming."
I looked past Larry to the spot where his nightmare should have ended.
"No," I gasped as my blood froze in my veins and my muscles fell slack from fear. "No..."
Larry was right. The pieces were coming. They were small. But they were fast. Suddenly, the maple seeds didn't seem all that awful. Suddenly, I had a new worst nightmare. I tried to run, but the pieces were everywhere.

Sorry if this story took up a lot of room, but I just had to share this with you guys.
If you like this story, check out the book
In The Land of The Lawn Weenies
with over 30 more great stories
I have to take a break now, my hands are acheing.

SuX.MeY.LoLli-
09-05-2008, 09:01:40
-cant_touch_this-

Hmm.. I couldn't understand the story very much.. But nice tho!