PDA

View Full Version : Escape the Killer's House

GamersHood
02-02-2010, 14:59:15
Escape the Killer's House is a room escape game where you need to escape the room by collecting items and solving puzzles. Good luck!

Play here (http://escape.slimail.com/Killer.aspx)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

kumari
02-02-2010, 15:39:11
I have come a ling way (I think)

I am stuck with:

A hammer (used, but its still there) cleaning stuff (how do you call it in english, used but still there, a ball of clay(?!) I think I have to use it for fingerprints, and a lighter.
I have used a lot of stuff that dissapeared (key, scissors, an eye in a jar, a key card, a piece of yellow tape, a scraper. toiletpaper)

kumari
02-02-2010, 15:52:00
Opened the door with the lights next to it. I thought I would be out, no such luck.

mariana
02-02-2010, 18:13:52
I have a cleaner, hand, hammer and a lighter, trying to get fingerprints somehow... without luck so far...

bip
02-02-2010, 20:17:00
You can solve the pixelhunting easier, when you tip the ctrl-key by using the mouse-scroll to get bigger picture.

I couldn't solve the code by my own but with help from an other site, because I didn't know that
rainbows is some music
and
T1 means "Track 1"
so the code is
15 steps star blue point, so click 1 in first row, 5 in second, the stair symbol under the 5, the star symbol left bottom and at least the blue point

one of the flowers
kitchen window
use card near door in slot near cupboard
in wardrobe in kitchen
in jar under rug, use srabber there, than hammer on jar use eye on scanner near door to get light green
use hammer on right vase
There was on yellow thing, I forgot, where.use it to repair the wire near door with scanner
use hammer on crack under sink. use cleaner and tp on blood
on picture, right mountain. Wet it with cleaner, than light it, than throw it in paperbasket near door.switch red button
You have to cut one finger. above flower pot the fourth line in oval, then use finger on bottom scanner
in new room are wooden sticks. move the third (?) from left. Use pliers for nails on door with the hint rainbows

Sorry, when you miss some "A"s; my "A" key works hard.