PDA

View Full Version : Colleague Birthday Escape

GamersHood
02-08-2010, 18:05:16
It´s your colleague birthday, but you don´t remember where you have put your stuff. Find items and solve puzzles to escape! Have fun and good luck!

Colleague Birthday Escape (http://escapegamesland.com/play-273.html)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Sagadon
02-08-2010, 18:49:38
So far I have:

Wine Glass,
Necklace,
Wine Bottle,
Flowers,
Part of a ?bottle opener?,
4-shape code circle,square,triangle,half-circle

Genghis
02-08-2010, 19:08:41
the code has something to do with the blueprint on the wall and number of shapesbut i cant figure it out

forced the code a bit to get in 7 10 8 6

RaeBob
02-08-2010, 19:20:15
Try counting how many times you see that shape...

slerk
02-08-2010, 19:45:32
I have a key and no key hole :(

RaeBob
02-08-2010, 19:49:18
If you are in the second room just look around. There is something that will hold 4 keys.. I only have two myself... stuck.

Medusa
02-08-2010, 19:50:24
Hi! joinning in... found all that you have said...now working on code

Medusa
02-08-2010, 19:54:05
Try counting how many times you see that shape...

something besides the blackboard?

RaeBob
02-08-2010, 19:58:27
No - all the shapes you need are on the blackboard..
7 10 8 6

Medusa
02-08-2010, 20:01:27
No - all the shapes you need are on the blackboard..
7 10 8 6

Pop! yep.... misssing triangles... can't belive i didn't count ALL!!!

RaeBob
02-08-2010, 20:01:41
I have wine bottle, corkscrew and glass

I just don't know what to do with them!

Medusa
02-08-2010, 20:09:27
If you are in the second room just look around. There is something that will hold 4 keys.. I only have two myself... stuck.

Put one key on the hole... bottom left, but when i returned to put the second, the key was in an other one!!! then put the second one and the picture onle showed one key and the other dissapeared.... bugs???????

also stuck

otherwise, done gift... wrapped necklace and put a ribbon, then put gift on basquet

I have wine bottle, corkscrew and glass

I just don't know what to do with them!

maybe we shoud go back th other room?... i think something was missing there with the printer...

QTSuzie3
02-08-2010, 20:18:02
And I'm Out... after much guessing and clicking around the rooms... a few hints:

Blackband:
You find it in second room at the desk. It is in the view of the "blueprints" with the triangle... it is on the chair
In first room there is a view of some sort of "3D" object... you will find this view when you click on the side of the cupboards next to the two chairs... put blackband here.

Wine Glass:
Use wine glass on spot where you used blackband and it will fill up your glass... not sure why, lol... now use glass on mirror in second room and click where the arrows are pointing

Wine Bottle:
In second room on the table with the basket there is a small "x" which is where you put the bottle and get a key

Corkscrew:
Use on printer button in first room to get card

Hope this helps!

Medusa
02-08-2010, 20:26:36
And I'm Out... after much guessing and clicking around the rooms... a few hints:

Blackband:
You find it in second room at the desk. It is in the view of the "blueprints" with the triangle... it is on the chair
In first room there is a view of some sort of "3D" object... you will find this view when you click on the side of the cupboards next to the two chairs... put blackband here.

Wine Glass:
Use wine glass on spot where you used blackband and it will fill up your glass... not sure why, lol... now use glass on mirror in second room and click where the arrows are pointing

Wine Bottle:
In second room on the table with the basket there is a small "x" which is where you put the bottle and get a key

Corkscrew:
Use on printer button in first room to get card

Hope this helps!

Oh my god! i've tried to put the bottle hundreds of times there and doesn't work!!!! i must be doing something wrong, because i tried that from the biginning, and nothing!...

Thanks for the other clues... i knew something has to happen with that "filling" thing ;-)

definitely it's not alright!!! something is buggy here... I'll have to reload to see if it works

RaeBob
02-08-2010, 21:18:50
Thanks for all the help QT. I am also still having trouble placing that wine bottle. Did everything else though.:frustrated:

EDIT: Duh! Fill bottle first!!

afloyd6617
02-08-2010, 22:02:31
Placing the corkscrew on the printer button does nothing for me.

Aha. I just had the cork and not the screw part. lol. Thanks.

That was a weird one. lol.

Boosty
02-08-2010, 22:38:09
QTSuzie3 thx for the hint with the blackband

and out

lord_kaiser
02-10-2010, 12:13:14

Blackband:

[...]

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the hint.

Out now !