Mini Tower Defence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Tower Defence

Build towers and upgrade them. Don't let the enemy tanks reach your base!

Play Here

Can't get past mission 6

Replaying mission 5 now until I have enough power-ups for 6.

Yay, finally done 6

EDIT:
    I think that I've found a bug in mission 29. Only my first Poison Tower worked, the next ones remained inactive, no matter where I placed them (tried several times to sell them and buy them again to place them elsewhere, but nothing).
    Not sure if this is just a glitch in my game, or if there is indeed a bug for everyone.

Hmmm, okay, it seems that Poison Towers don't shoot at tanks that have already been poisoned

Finished! Although I didn't get all the achievements. I didn't bother to replay levels to get all.

Comment

I'm enjoying this one... a good time-waster for breaks from working from home.
      sigpic

Comment

I love this game, it reminds me of GemCraft.

The only problem is, it is very addictivate and you can end up spending hours and hours playing it.

Comment

Dalveen, that seems to be my problem.... So much for working from home.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dalveen View Post

The only problem is, it is very addictivate and you can end up spending hours and hours playing it.
            Indeed, happened to me
            You'd think that a game called "Mini" is short, but this game turned out to be long and addictive

Comment

Very addictive. I am stuck on level 10. I might have messed up my skill tree allocation of points. Any tips on the best ways to spend them?

This is what I have done with them. I haven't bothered upgrading the freeze tower because I don't have enough starting cash to buy one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	skill tree.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	1692318

Comment

I have usually worked with the basic towers to begin the levels, and at some point at around your level, I started to add a Poison Tower, too. 3 basic towers (as much updated as possible) plus a Poison Tower.
                But I made the experience, that if you get stuck on a level and can't get past it, it's really good to follow the hint that the game developers gave, namely to replay an earlier level 1-2 times to get a power-up which should help you then to get through the beginning of the level. On the screen where you see the upgrades, you can also select the other tab where you can choose a mission. Or, if you go to the main menu, and then choose "continue" you also get to that screen.
                I found that usually the beginning of levels was challenging, and then the last 2-3 waves when the enemy made a last attempt to get you.

Comment

Thanks. I hadn't seen that hint about replaying levels. I definitely need a boost to get past 10.

Will keep you posted on how it goes. Thanks again

Comment

Yes, I had this on level 6, and two later levels. I had no chance to get through the first 3-4 waves no matter how I tried, so I did replay the previous mission or the one before 1-2 times. Once you have a power-up (e.g. more initial money), the next level will be possible.
                    I don't think that it's possible to go through the game without replaying levels from time to time - of course this is just my personal impression. But since the game developers give this hint, I suspect that this is intended.
                    Yep, post how it goes

Comment

How much fun I was missing! When you go back and replay sometimes you have one shot kills I agree you must go back and replay rather than go through all levels once.

At level 15 now and skill tree looks like this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	skill tee b.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	1692319

Comment

Yay, great progress

Comment

I love the poison gas tower. Upgrade that and use with the slowing down tower and see the devastation.

Comment

Hehe yes, some tanks just disappear on their way suddenly due to the effect of the Poison Tower

Comment

Now that I have the trick it is backandforth. Really a good TD game.

Comment

Working...
                              X