PDA

View Full Version : Theft At The Museum

Carts
02-18-2010, 17:49:58
As a professional thief you are here for the jackbot - The Golden Buddha Statue, cancel the alarm, steal the statue and escape before it's too late!

Play here (http://www.stoneagegames.com/games/1988/theft-at-the-museum)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Swissbabe
02-18-2010, 18:51:56
@carts

thanks for starting the thread.

I got a shield, spray can, a mirror, some sort of broken stick, I think a sword a stand and a zirkel (don't know what that is in english)

I can't seem to figure out what to do next :-(

EscapeGirl
02-18-2010, 21:07:03
Try combining your items. :)

slerk
02-18-2010, 21:19:38
I was able to combine some items and was able to get into the cage with the Buddha.

EDIT: I swear I was able to pick the lock of the cabinet and now I can't get back in it. Grrrr.

Edit: I had to restart. BUG WARNING: Figure out what you have to do while you are inside the cabinet with the keyhole BEFORE you exit becuase you will have to restart the game in order to get back inside.

Heh heh. Nicked the Buddha and got out....

Scissors
02-18-2010, 23:01:05
OK, so far I have used the crossbow and arrow to open up the caged room, used the paint to show the beams of light,used the mirror and shield thingy to deflect the all but the top beam
And still have the broken stick, the tape and the compass left in my inventory. And haven't gotten into the locked cabinet.

Any hints?

EDIT: Found the missing item needed to combine with my remaining items to get Budda out of glass enclosure.

Nice game.

BchBum
02-18-2010, 23:51:29
Out with no help...
I am a THIEF---
hmmm I might have a new profession...(h)

:haha:NOT !

shootermagavin
02-23-2010, 03:53:00
Stolen, Zip and I'm gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great game:D