PDA

View Full Version : Desert Escape

Carts
03-04-2010, 18:17:59
Temperature over 50 degree celsius, it’s clear you can’t survive another sunny day. Escape!

Play here (http://escapeheaven.com/games/desert-escape/)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

slerk
03-04-2010, 19:51:52
Stuck aaannnnd I am going to have to figure out a code eventually. Yikes.

3 large rocks(?) and a littler rock(?), a bucket of water from which I filled a ladle, matches, asbestos (I presume) gloves and a funnel which I have placed in the ground

There is an obvious spot on the ground that I haven't used. Do I need a shovel to dig something up there? Will those immoveable briefcases be meaningful? Stay tuned....

EDIT: Found another item!

EDIT: Now why did I do that??? It's supposed to be 50 degrees there!

Update: So, the other item I found was an axe which, eventually, got me some firewood so I guess you can figure out that I built a fire. Those "rocks" are actually potatoes, I think, but they don't end up in the fire. I put them somewhere else. Why? And why did I throw water on them? Must have been the heat

And out.

EmptyHoldings
03-04-2010, 20:06:27
Hey Slerk. Where did you find the gloves? I made a fire and think could come in handy.

Edit: Found them

lawli88
03-04-2010, 23:59:55
Stuck aaannnnd I am going to have to figure out a code eventually. Yikes.

3 large rocks(?) and a littler rock(?), a bucket of water from which I filled a ladle, matches, asbestos (I presume) gloves and a funnel which I have placed in the ground

Would someone direct me to the location of the highlighted item above, please?

NannaJoy
03-05-2010, 01:19:24
Decided to read hints .. and I see I'm missing a couple of items but not a clue as to where they are. need gloves and matches & code for car
SE area with view of wall on top of rock
found my first missing item. & 2nd item listed found.
and code
out.
a bit odd at end but ..

BchBum
03-05-2010, 03:32:54
Potato's...ha ... aalllllrighty then...out

slerk
03-05-2010, 15:59:33
I don't remember where everything was located because I spent most of the game clicking and clicking and clicking and....gasp!...clicking. The briefcases, by the way, are meaningless.

lawli88
03-05-2010, 23:46:07
Decided to read hints .. and I see I'm missing a couple of items but not a clue as to where they are. need gloves and matches & code for car
SE area with view of wall on top of rock
found my first missing item. & 2nd item listed found.
and code
out.
a bit odd at end but ..

Your hint is very much appreciated, but I am still unable to locate it. ^^ Thank you, though.