Unregistered
06-13-2005, 04:15:06
i don?t know what to do with the sheep

Unregistered
06-13-2005, 05:35:18
Dumb ass game!

Unregistered
06-13-2005, 10:08:11
I think it's a great game! But you need patience to heal the patients.
Whoever wants a quick walkthrough gets a personal kick in the ass from me!

Angelgirl
06-13-2005, 19:33:55
sooo i want a quick walkthrough thx :P how abt the kick being later on?

Unregistered
06-15-2005, 21:36:43
it is easy game when you no what to do

Unregistered
06-18-2005, 05:17:00
I think it's a great game! But you need patience to heal the patients.
Whoever wants a quick walkthrough gets a personal kick in the ass from me!

rather shutup or give us how 2 stop this sheep 2 stop squirming around:@

Unregistered
06-18-2005, 09:36:00
That game was great. You must figure out how to treat the patients, with the right order of therapies. Eventually, they will come out of their shells and the reason behind their insanities will unravel. Dream therapies often help... Keep an eye on the green bar at the top of your clip board. If you have used a bad therapy, the treatment progress will go backwards!

Also a very cool piece of marketing.

Unregistered
06-18-2005, 18:34:45
That game was great. You must figure out how to treat the patients, with the right order of therapies. Eventually, they will come out of their shells and the reason behind their insanities will unravel. Dream therapies often help... Keep an eye on the green bar at the top of your clip board. If you have used a bad therapy, the treatment progress will go backwards!

Also a very cool piece of marketing.

i`ve dun kroko and lilo but molly is soo hard 2 do.

i meam dolly

Unregistered
06-19-2005, 03:46:50
You need to go around in circles for a while with Dolly, eventually she (he?) will become productive with Occupational Therapy and you can do another Dream Analysis. Going through the Dream Analysis is the key with Dolly. The more you do, the more she can cope with other therapies.

Unregistered
06-19-2005, 03:54:30
In addition, near the end of her therapies, do the paint therapy, coping strategies for aggression and stimulus triggers. :) Hope that helps.

Unregistered
06-19-2005, 04:12:08
it is easy game when you no what to do
It might be an easy game for you, but atleast we know how to spell. You spelled know like no. haha.

Unregistered
06-19-2005, 05:47:15
In addition, near the end of her therapies, do the paint therapy, coping strategies for aggression and stimulus triggers. :) Hope that helps.

i had it but i had 2 do it again 2 show my improvements

Unregistered
06-21-2005, 18:10:51
yea, it takes some trial and error. I was able to do all of them.

Hint: if you get stuck use the electroshocker under the bed to reset them.

Also, look at your clipboard or book for clues, it may be a bit technical but you should be able to make out what the directions are.

Molly was the most difficult for me too, since its hard to keep her from self destructing kinda.

Unregistered
06-24-2005, 04:48:46
yea, it takes some trial and error. I was able to do all of them.

Hint: if you get stuck use the electroshocker under the bed to reset them.

Also, look at your clipboard or book for clues, it may be a bit technical but you should be able to make out what the directions are.

Molly was the most difficult for me too, since its hard to keep her from self destructing kinda.

not really,u need 2 try every thing u can use but don`t ever use the thing under the bed 2 hurt dolly,well i dont know cuz i never used it on her but just don`t just hert her OK(h5)

christiandeej
07-10-2005, 02:56:01
I thought this game was really cute.

Lili
07-20-2005, 22:31:14
Very original game! And curiously, the sheep was the easier for me, while I first had trouble with Kroko. Anyway they all were pretty cute, and I think it's a pity to use "force", i.e. drugs and not to mention the electroshock! I say use the interview each time you can, even if it makes it longer, it always make them improve and be more confident and trustful.
Don't forget to leave some words in the book at the desk, at the end ;)

MountainDewMan
07-21-2005, 07:16:16
Man I suck at this game

I even injured the hippo

I don't know what to do with the sheep

and I'm not even going to start with the croc in a box

lol

Lili
07-21-2005, 13:45:46
Lol, when available, pick up the occupational therapy with the sheep, and try dream therapy once in a while too.

With the thing in the box (Kroko I think), little tip: don't start with examination, like I did, he will get scared and immediately run away. So he disappeared (he was my second choice) and I went on with last toy, the sheep. After I got finished with the sheep, I tried the box again, and started by the interview, which worked better, I established a communication.

Good luck :-)

Unregistered
07-22-2005, 04:41:34
they're SOOO CUTE!!!

DOG MAN
07-22-2005, 10:52:36
Sly Is Seriously ****ed Up I Mean How The Hell O U Fix It

Unregistered
07-22-2005, 10:56:31
Sly Is Seriously ****ed Up I Mean How The Hell O U Fix It
lol FUN I YOGAD THE STUPID SNAKE AND MADE HIM A KNOT THEN SNAPPED HIS BACK LOL

Unregistered
07-22-2005, 10:58:35
i zapped the sly cunt in the head haha

Unregistered
07-22-2005, 11:00:17
Vagrancy Is The Coolest Game Go To Forum To Find A Link Its Awsome

Unregistered
07-24-2005, 12:39:43
for dolly;;; itz scared of dogs?the wolf inside
and sly..... itz rattle needed the noise..... it was easy
kroko..... this ot pad.. i think
lilo...... itz mouth and this diary
keke
they're all cute
and this games was.. ok..

Unregistered
08-19-2005, 22:49:23
What the heck.
It was so boring

melody
10-08-2005, 15:49:49
I liked it...It was a good, original game....yupyup!!

smjjames
10-08-2005, 16:27:08
I did it a while ago and it was pretty fun and some things are funny too :) the snake is new for me though.

also, you can look at professional assistance, while that is pretty technical, there are clues in there as to what to do next or what not to do.

for dolly;;; itz scared of dogs?the wolf inside
and sly..... itz rattle needed the noise..... it was easy
kroko..... this ot pad.. i think
lilo...... itz mouth and this diary
keke
they're all cute
and this games was.. ok..

and Sly was apparently used to carry illict drugs of some kind, hence the emergency surgery you have to do. What sort of drugs is left to speculation though.

For Kroko, it was abuse plus losing the heating bottle

Lilo, at the end you find out that his owner had used him to cheat in a test.

and poor Dolly was used as a dog toy heh.

Unregistered
10-09-2005, 10:40:52
i cant buy any or treat them what is the point of the game?

Unregistered
10-25-2005, 20:40:59
:flagus:
praise the lord

IM STUCK!

**** hell

walkthrough plz

finger up middle one!

ylva
02-25-2006, 15:56:10
i meam dolly
when ther is only one hole green thign let her use the string thing then take dreem analys ;)

Killheart
02-28-2006, 03:57:51
Kroko was the first patient I cured. Last time he ran away.

Don't do Medical Treatment first with Kroko. :P

I just injured Lilo. Don't use play-therapy after he tosses aside his Gameboy...

RockChalkKU
03-06-2006, 12:45:12
This is by far the cutest game i've ever seen on the internet. But I don't know what order to help these guys in. Maybe I'm too much of a puss but I can't bring myself to give them electroshock or drugs. I really need a walkthrough because I want to see them get better. Really. I think I need a social life.

Luceo_Non_Uro
03-10-2006, 02:24:56
I felt horrible when I had to shock Kroko :( he was the hardest for me...Sly was the cutest, poor little drugged up snake. lol...and RockChalkKU, apparently I have no life either, but damn I enjoy it :D good luck guys.

HermioneGranger
03-10-2006, 02:26:12
I love this game for some reason, i think Kroko was the cutest

Unregistered1
05-08-2006, 17:11:46
I've cured lilo but I need help with the others! Can someone post a walkthrough?

Cloodie
07-10-2006, 12:40:04
Ahh, it wont let me shock the hippo... noooo! He's too far gone.... :(

Awwh, this is the cutest game ever... and some of the patients reactions are HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!

The hippo is driving me crazy though, but I'm still having a laugh with him.. bless!

gitamerah
08-14-2006, 10:13:19
I don't get it. I've healed all 4 and they all went out the door together. Now I've got no patient left, but the game still continues. How do you end the game? Is there some secret 5th patient or something? Or is it just a glitch in the game?

Pink
08-14-2006, 16:08:21
Healed them all.Curing Krokowas hardest for me.

starkrazi
08-18-2006, 22:54:10
Walkthrough pleaze!!!!!

Mrs.McD
09-26-2006, 19:12:41
after playing this one, I think I may need help now...

Yani
09-28-2006, 15:23:56
I played this on another site and finished it, it's a pretty good game and still pretty sad.

hazelmom
01-27-2007, 02:19:34
Lilo was used as a girl's purse. The girl used Lilo to hide the answers on a math exam (the problem she was solving has to do with Lilo's puzzle)but was caught and Lilo was confiscated.

Krocko was a hot water bottle holder, but a woman used him as a mop pad for the bathroom.

A girl and her boyfriend used Sly's tail to hold drugs. When the police stopped them, they threw Sly out the window and his tail was crushed by a car, turning the drugs into a powder that his body absorbed, causing his problems

Dolly was used as a dog's chew toy, and her fear of dogs manifested itself in her wolf side.

AngelicGamer06
01-27-2007, 16:28:55
lpl it is actually possible to do this without shocking any of em! quite pleased with myself... i did drug and have to electro shock the croc at some point though lpl but he was too nervous without it! :sad:

Kirill
02-01-2007, 08:14:20
I Almost beat it but, then my comp freaked out so i had to restart so I'm gonna try to write the walk through its gonna be long though!!

Yes You heard Me right i made a walkthrough just for you. here it is.

Walk Through the safety by clicking on them then click on your patient to get them ready and put in a room it will take a little while to ready them.

Once in the room you will have a clipboard with patient name and different treatments and a Progress Bar Keep this green, The farther left it goes and more green fills it means the closer you are to fixing you patient.
This first one is just so you can see how you would go about it if you didnt go step by step with a walkthrough
I always start with a medical examination. Then I check the professional help book to help me know what is wrong with a patient. That tells you a little history on sly and basically says he has to be drugged up so that he’s not so freaked out so you can diagnose him and fix his mental problem. So Click On Admin. Of Drugs so we can further diagnose this little guy. This will show a funny little skit of you giving him a shot followed by him hallucinating little white mice. Next Do a Cognitive Test, You will find out he really doesn’t like the color blue. And that snaps him out of his drugs so admin some more drugs to this little dude. This time I got teal mice instead of white. Do a Dream Analysis to see a small skit of him at a pond then chasing a female. He will be about 1/3 way through His therapy by now and doing little circle things on the bed, and not drugged. Next Pick Musicotherapy, Your character will give him a rattle he will become fascinated with it and won’t let go of it he just keeps rattling it. Next do a dream analysis he will drop his rattle and it will show you a little more than it did last time you being the nice doc you are give him his rattle back. Now Open your Professional Assistance Book back up To read basically That he now has a love hate relationship with the rattle be he can’t get his tail to rattle, and that you should figure out why he is so fascinated and why his tail doesn’t rattle by using dream therapy. Right, Now We will do Cognitive Tests to find out he really hate blue he will play the game until blue come around and he will break it with the rattle then you char. Takes the game away and he flicks the blue plastic of his bed. Now we will try musicotherapy and watch him tear apart another toy to see if it rattles. Well here come the funny yet mean part but its necessary so lets give him Yoga. Now that he is a knot and looking like a colored pretzel we need to untie him so call the nurse by selecting Orthopaedically Treatment, The nurse will come in untie him and crack his back he will be a few seconds trying to move eventually he gets it. Click On motivational Therapy and watch him as he hallucinates words floating around. Now Do another Medical Exam, Watch your character practically suffocate the poor little guy. Click Therapeutic Interview your character puts on a sock puppet and talks to sly. Next Musicotherapy YAY he gets his rattle back. Click Therapeutic Interview and watch him do a dance. Then click Dream Analysis. You will Get a lot more of the skit thing. Now select Paint Therapy to let him paint you a picture of something meaningful to what happened to him. Click Motavation Training and watch the tape machine and picture fight. Next Click Med Exam. Your char will pinch sly and watch his reaction. Click Dream Analysis you’ll see a little more of the skit. Click Paint Therapy he should paint something else for you. Click Therapuetic interview and your char with use the sock puppet to talk to sly and then check out his tail and sly has a flash back of two druggies using his tail to stash drugs until a cop tries to pull them over and they throw sly out the window his tail gets ran over and the drugs get absorbed by sly. Now your therapy bar you be barely empty, lets do a dream analysis, it probably wont show much at all. Lets try motivation training this is funny he hallucinate a lot. Next Click Dream Analysis, should show you him stuck in the ice again. Click Paint Therapy Let him draw something different for you. Once again click paint therapy if he draws something he already has drawn for you then next click surgery. TAA DAA you fixed sly he gets to go now.

Medical Exam, Next Dream Analysis, MusicoTherapy, Professional Assistance, Play-therapy, Motivation Training, Motivational Training, Dream analysis, Paint Therapy, Medical Exam, Therapeutic Interview, musicotherapy, paint therapy, play-therapy, medical exam, therapeutic interview, Crisis Line. Taa Daa You fixed Lilo.

Therapeutic Interview, Admin Drugs, Dream Analysis, Motivational Training, Musicotherapy, Dream, Rorschachtest, desensitization, dream. Taa Daa You Now Fixed Kroko.

Trigger Stimulant, Dream, Med Exam, Therapeutic Interview, Dream, Therapeutic Interview, Paint, Drugs, Interview, occupational, Interview, Dream, Admin Drugs, coping, paint, occupational, Dream, Aggression, paint, trigger stimulant. Taa daa You fixed Dolly.

Thats It you won I didnt get any happy go lucky ending though....... oh well If anything doesnt work right please message me immediatly.

now for some well derserved sleep............

amcpep
02-01-2007, 14:45:36
I broke Lilo. :( I can't get the playstation off him. I'm a bad therapist. And his therapy progress is in the red. Bad, bad therapist :(

Kirill
02-02-2007, 06:33:42
I broke Lilo. :( I can't get the playstation off him. I'm a bad therapist. And his therapy progress is in the red. Bad, bad therapist :(
Awww poor thing your not a bad therapist lilo is just one of the harder patients you have to give him constant therapy other wise he goes back to the begining of his therapy and you have to do the same thing over after awhile though he does stop reversing back into his problem.:alc:

amcpep
02-02-2007, 13:55:42
I fixed him in the end. Poor lilo,not one of my greatest success stories, but we got there. He went off happily to join the others in Soft Toyland.

Kirill
02-03-2007, 04:50:38
Yay You Fixed It!

Pokka
02-07-2007, 08:37:16
finished finally..
cute and great game!

MountainDewMan
04-22-2007, 00:16:55
Here's other walkthrough if you want one:

Medical Exam
Dream Analysis
Trigger Stimulus
Theraputic Interview
Dream Analysis (with a cameo by Lilo)
Theraputic Interview
Occupational Therapy
Dream Analysis
Drugs
Coping Strategy for Agression
Motivation Training
Dream Analysis
Trigger Stimulus

First I did dream anaylsis. You should see his floating toy thing and he is directing it.
Then it seems to squash him. When you get back to the room, his toy should now be complete.
After that I did play therepy with gives him a game boy thing with tetris.
You then do dream anaylsis again. This time the game boy thing goes funny and he doesnt get squished.
Instead there is a a maths problem in his dream which leaves him scared.
Next you do a theraputic interview. In the progress bar it will go back a little but its meant to happen.
He will safetypin his mouth shut.
I then gave him music therapy followed by play therapy and he goes into a kind of dream automatically.
After he should take off his pin and cough up all this stuff. He now looks at a book and is happy.
You then do 'crisis line' and he will call the girl in his book. HE IS CURED!

First you have to adminstrate drugs.
YOu than do dream anaylsis which seems the snake in the forest and he sees snake tails etc.
You than so mucic therapy and he plays with a rattle which is similar to his tail.
You can probably figure out where this is going..
I then did another dream anaysis and then music therapy and then theraputic interview.
He and the hand sock kiss. ooo.
You then do another dream anaysis where he gets stuck in the water and once you return to the room, it becomes scared.
You then do paint therapy and he paints a road. Then do dream anaylsis.
When you do a theraputic interview it goes into an automatic dream.
Then you do surgery which is quite fun. After that..its cured!

Do a theraputic interview so the hand removes his box.
Then administer drugs. After this you should do dream anaylsis.
and after you return to the room he should be very scraed..again.
Then you should do motiation training. You then do music therapy.
And he plays a flutey thing. After you do dream anaylsis.
A long dream with eyes progresses...then afer you do a rorschachtest.

WolfiesHeart
08-31-2007, 10:58:33
This is quite an interesting and fun game! The animation is great and the charaters are a quite humorus too! It takes a while, long game but it's worth it at the end! So cute!

olivegreen17
09-27-2007, 23:24:41
Very neat game. Interesting and different. Loved it. :D

Ballira
10-01-2007, 11:42:45
Vagrancy Is The Coolest Game Go To Forum To Find A Link Its Awsome

Vagrancy = :sobored:

It's is dull and boreing. It's simply another one of the 'Oh noes! I'm stuck in a room and I can't get out! I have to figure out half a dozen codes, find items that are shoved in the unpredictable places and that are placed in areas that are almost impossible to click on, and I just really want out of the room with no story' games. :hmh: Sorry, but Asylum's got that beat. >_o; It's been awarded extra points for originality.

So yes, great game for The Asylum. Everyone thanks you for something original. ^.^ Also, is there another game you have like this out? I would love to know! :yourock:

pigy152
12-02-2007, 05:30:20
i need help with the turtle. he is just sitting there crying, i dont know what to do!please help.

steadybdub
02-10-2008, 21:26:47
i need help with the turtle. he is just sitting there crying, i dont know what to do!please help.

YES! Every other "patient" has already left and I'm still stuck with the turtle. I was getting him out of his shell, and then I went and messed up and now he's depressed again. After dealing with the turtle I think I'm gonna need to be in the asylum, lol.

brainisdead
02-10-2008, 22:59:33
I wouldnt even recommend trying to play this.
It crashed my browser and very nearly crashed my machine.
And that was just trying to load it.

hiyanicole
03-29-2008, 19:59:52
i love this game, but Dub the turtle is hard. All he does is cry and he won't respond to anything. The sheep, I can do, as well as everything else, except the turtle. Help please!!!

RoxanneHunter
04-07-2008, 22:31:01
:man: That stupid turtle,all he does is cry. by the way ast time i played the tule wasn't there.:hyperfox:

EDIT
It's me agian.
for the people that couldn't do Dub. i did it!
Spolier!!
drugs
conficate
dream
that will get him into depression
make him really sad to the point, were you give him klenexes
wait until all the kleenexes are out than do do the dream and he will be cured!

onelastgame95
07-05-2008, 22:16:43
i got him all depressed but i cant get him to start crying

nevermind i finished it

SoarHighBeFree
10-04-2008, 07:19:40
I think this game is very original and cute. It is one of a kind. I love it!

Autumn1983
02-16-2009, 07:01:57
The stupid turtle doesn't cry for me... he just goes into his shell then I can't get him out. I followed the walkthrough but that just sent him into his shell for me and none of the treatments work :/

pippin
11-15-2010, 21:59:30
I have the same problem with the turtle. It goes into its shell and won't react to anything!

Kzin
11-16-2010, 05:39:33
First use DREAM ANALYSIS
Then use MOTIVATION TRAINING and CONFISCATE the stopwatch afterwards
Then DREAM ANALYSIS again and he'll retreat into his shell
Then look under the bed and click(If you can't find it click PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE)and electrocute him slightly until he comes out. I don't really like this bit :-(
Then use EXERCICE THERAPY He gets a balloon!
EXERCICE THERAPY... he'll start to cry for a while, and you'll have to wait a bit. Then wait until there are no kleenex left in the box
and finally use DREAM ANALYSIS. It's good end. Promise

All Cured and happy :cattail: