PDA

View Full Version : PonPon House - Komorebi

Mistery
03-11-2010, 09:56:02
This is another Japanese game in the Pon Pon House series by Orange Biscuit. Good luck!

Play Here (http://www.orange-biscuit.com/flash/ponpon_house_komorebi.html)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

jack
03-11-2010, 16:45:30
That was a very enjoyable game. I liked the puzzles, they reminded of games like Myst.

RBS
03-11-2010, 16:46:16
Yay, these are excellent...dives in...

Edit: Hmm, this one is different. Is there an inventory? Made quick run through house and decided to try later when phone isn't ringing off hook. Looks good though. Will play tonight.

jack
03-11-2010, 17:35:16
Nope, there isn't an inventory in this one. It is more of a puzzle game where you have to look for the clues to solve various puzzles and open new areas. That is why it reminds of Myst.

RBS
03-11-2010, 17:37:11
Thats is a new twist for PonPon House games. They do have great puzzles.

NannaJoy
03-11-2010, 21:58:26
Mirror? don't recall a clue.
Did that - got lots of data. Ran pig out of shower. LOL Porch break and got dinner started.
Pillows on bed? red ball rolling up the railing? Maybe I need food. LOL

jack
03-11-2010, 23:58:00
Mirror? don't recall a clue.
Did that - got lots of data. Ran pig out of shower. LOL Porch break and got dinner started.
Pillows on bed? red ball rolling up the railing? Maybe I need food. LOL

If you are talking about the upstairs vanity mirror look at

The table in the middle of the floor downstairs.

NannaJoy
03-12-2010, 01:37:47
I did the mirror - Sorry I wasn't clear about that. after that I got lots of information that should help at some poiint I've eaten, dishes in the dishwasher, smoke break and now distracted by UNC v GaTech game (One of my sons get his chem. eng. degree from GaTech).
would guess those are degrees in a circle (shower) and might be a clue to open a door -- using items in glass jars. Wild guess.

Have thunder - may have to turn off. Nothing new in this game.
Ouside now. And another puzzle that I'm scratching my head over. Saw the word.
Time to do hubby's eye drops so back shortly.

I'm not comfortable up this high! Wondering what I should note besides no railing. And how to get to area I can see from way up high. (those of you who have gotten this far will knw where I am.)
Out the other door but can't do anything there yet. Need a clue to blue lights puzzle. And saw three things I wish I could take with me.

tipper75
03-12-2010, 03:47:29
This is a great game, I hope I can finish it before I fall asleep. It is long, but what a great reprieve from what has become the norm.

Edit: Nope, gotta get some sleep, stuck on the * puzzle, and even though I've got the solution, I can not get a result from the mirror puzzle:(

NannaJoy
03-12-2010, 05:23:56
Hope I took good notes as I need to leave this - email and head toward bed. This is a good puzzle game ..Hopefully some clues for my snags at this point tomorrow.

Fern
03-12-2010, 15:18:05
Haha, I absolutely don't know what am I doing but the graphics are very likeable. :) Cute things bonanza.

Yvonne
03-12-2010, 15:56:07
Took me almost two days but I'm finally done.
Nice game.
Needed help with some puzzles.

thedeacon816
03-12-2010, 17:00:47
I can't figure out he doughnut puzzle at the end of the stairs.

jack
03-12-2010, 17:14:47
I can't figure out he doughnut puzzle at the end of the stairs.

There are three jars on a shelf downstairs. Note what is inside them. Afterward, you need to open the drawer under the mirror upstairs and look at the numbers written on the items inside (specifically the three that were in the jars). Those numbers are degrees. Apply them to the circle around the doughnut.

zulu
03-13-2010, 01:10:17
Okay..I'm stuck trying to figure out what colors to make my beans. Any hints would be appreciated. I've seen tiles above and the pillows below and have the order right, but I the colors I've tried are not working.

tipper75
03-13-2010, 01:49:54
Okay..I'm stuck trying to figure out what colors to make my beans. Any hints would be appreciated. I've seen tiles above and the pillows below and have the order right, but I the colors I've tried are not working.

Have you picked up the cat in the solarium?

Damn, almost done and FF crashed:(

After four days, finally done. Great game:)

NannaJoy
03-13-2010, 22:01:38
Back to try for the second time. My notes are a mess - so basically starting over. Some clues are not there yet so evidently something I did to make them appear.
Found note about what to set the strawberry at but not where I got that so think I'll wait on that until I figure out why. Might miss a step otherwise.
The cage done and saw flower and moved two pigs (closet and wall)'
Noted vanity - have notes but will wait as clue did not show yet. read book and moved cat.
now can do the kids on the wall below window level & ran down to look at flower table for clue so I could do vanity
Found a puzzle I missed last time - which I think I got right BUT do not see a change there. ? Think it must have something to do with a door downstairs. Dinner break, back and I got the puzzle right! Yippee. It didn't have anything to do with door BTW.
I'm now outside and still stuck on one puzzle with 6 star like shpes with a light you can move to 1 of 6 places. Thought the book was the answer but have light at top of each and that does nothing. Did do another puzzle. And can face wall of house and see a daisy and ?cat? .. hard to see. Is this important? Wow - saw pig again. That is new.
Going to have to have to hang this up again. email time. Really need a save button. *sigh* I did do a couple of things I didn't do before.

MjauMjau
04-10-2010, 17:06:31

^^ = yellow >< = light blue ^- = dark pink