PDA

View Full Version : DooDoo Tour 2

mezone
03-16-2010, 09:53:19
DooDoo Tour 2 (http://www.doodoo.ru/flashgames/doodoo-tour-airport.htm)

I am a woman, but to get into the plane, I made-up as a man.
The plane landed at the airport...
Customs, taxi - and I'll be at the resort.
------------
Use your mouse to click on objects and locations on the screen to progress through the game.
Collect items and use them to escape the room.
Some items can be combined or used in attach.
Good luck!

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

tipper75
03-16-2010, 14:02:40
Nobody's here to help? Stuck on the map puzzle. But I've got to get to work, so I'll come back tonight:(

edit: Came back and the first puzzle is different, DooDoo kills me!

The driver holds the clue

Got through map, it does not tell you if you are right, but when you click out, the driver leaves.

passport forgedEnd:)

RBS
03-16-2010, 14:28:06
No help from me yet. Collected 8 items and can't leave the room. All I can do now is look at the map on the TV.

Edit: Got something. Put the green device on wall socket. Maybe it is charging

Oh, can move right now. New puzzle.

Earlyman
03-17-2010, 15:24:14
Any more luck. Stuck on the map.

RBS
03-17-2010, 15:27:00
The ticket agent puzzle with all the pips drives me batty. Always one off in one of the required rows.

Edit: Finally got one I could solve. Game kicked me out for forging a passport. Really not doing well with this one.

tipper75
03-18-2010, 01:54:01
The ticket agent puzzle with all the pips drives me batty.

I'm going back in for the 7th time, and that puzzle is hard!

Edit: Can't do it tonight, but I'll be back...

RBS
03-18-2010, 13:56:15
Hope you have better luck than I am having. I am on my second row of inventory items collected and can only use a few of them. I can give the tickets to the barely responsive bus driver and take them back The mirror is weird but I am thinking it will help me make the passport authentic.

This is one tricky game.

tipper75
03-18-2010, 15:03:34
Hope you have better luck than I am having. I am on my second row of inventory items collected and can only use a few of them. I can give the tickets to the barely responsive bus driver and take them back The mirror is weird but I am thinking it will help me make the passport authentic.

This is one tricky game.

He does not want tickets, but he will take a bribe. found to the right of the ticket lady

RBS
03-18-2010, 15:43:56
Thanks. Now the blue line puzzle. Instructions would be nice.

POP: Found instructions click the bribe dude again

beachbum
03-18-2010, 16:31:43
I have spent what seems like hours trying to solve the pips puzzle. The only row I can't make work is, one or the other of the twos rows. Any help?

RBS
03-18-2010, 16:37:40
Some of the pip puzzles were easier, if you refresh (sometimes it takes twice) you will get a new board. Look for boards with 8's and 9's. Those have less options where to place the higher number pips. Not the greatest tip since you have to restart the whole game but it was the only way I could get around it.

Good luck and see you at the double bus route puzzle. Another poser indeed.

tipper75
03-18-2010, 17:05:58
Thanks. Now the blue line puzzle. Instructions would be nice.

POP: Found instructions click the bribe dude again

Check post two.

RBS
03-18-2010, 17:14:38
Good job. Finally got the driver on the bus as well. Got umbrella. Afraid to try the passport now. LOL.

You can combine umbrella/purple bag and hang the bag on the hotel sign at the locked gate. ???

I broke down and read EG24 posts. I don't have the time/patience to finish this. Looks like the makers wanted to make a really difficult game and succeeded.

tipper75
03-19-2010, 00:28:46
Get battery from white cube thing with the screwdriver, may or may not have to charge it the thing you placed in the wall in first panel. Use ladder and screwdriver to remove fuse form far left of same panel and replace with batteryNow I am stuck on the flag puzzle, have the countries right, but not sure if that is the answers they want:(

Edit: Yea! I am outI had to get help, that flag puzzle was way to complex for me to get alone.