Duan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duan

Point-and-click adventure available in English or German language. There is a rather long intro at the beginning.

"The introduction game plays in a chinese phantasy world around 200 years ago. The main character is a small boy, who as a dream in beginning. First he does not know what to do with it, but during the game he gets to know the meaning. This is where the game ends right now."

"This project was developed during a semster abroad in Jinshanwei/Shanghai. It was the idea to create a communtiy, which is going to create a Flash-Adventure. Everybody, who is interested in participating can decide which part he likes to take. He could join continuing the story, contribute some grafics or animations, upgrade the programming part or help with organisation." (Sorry but at the momemt the forum supports only german)

English version:
    http://duan.igimon.de/game/eng/game.htm

German version:
    http://duan.igimon.de/game/game.htm

(I'm stuck. I can't answer the question of the number of working days and am too young to go to the Dark Forest)
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-09-2006, 12:36:50.

I cant find the old man to talk to and i dont know the number of days either.. any1 else playing?
    Im a proud Mummy to my gorgeous son Jack born 24/08/2008!!

Comment

I've worked out the number of days

Comment

That balancing is hard when you get out of the town!

Comment

what do you do when you have that fire fly? when you go in to the dark forrest you still cant see?

NVM i figured it out! lol

Comment

that was a pointless game! it was far to short!

Comment

i'm stuck in the forest dunno what to do help?

Comment

Click on the fireflies, and continue to the next screen where is will be dark, and a single firefly will be making a small light, and wherever you click it will follow, pick up the axe on the right hand side of the screen

Comment

how many hair can you see on the statue ?

Comment

there is 8 hairs on the statue

Comment

how short is this game i done it in less then 10mins
                      Last edited by Mistery; 08-11-2006, 22:22:22.

Comment

Originally posted by vamp_dodz
                        there is 8 hairs on the statue
                        I've tried it already, but it doesn't work: Linlin says "wrong answer"

Comment

To everyone who says it's a short game - you obviously didn't bother to read the intro that Mistery wrote - it says clearly that this is a work in progress

Comment

Wow, does anyone know when the project will finish? Nice graphics...one stupid question, why in most games is the same story??THE CHOSEN ONE
                            lol hehehe
                            sigpic
                            The cute chicken of LooneyBin
                            With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
                            Kids
                            Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
                            Daughter: Emo234
                            Proud member of GFARDTO
                            Carrot Explosion Expert
                            I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

Wow, this game looks like it has great potential!! i hope they don't take too long in making the next bit

Comment

Working...
                              X