PDA

View Full Version : Chazkenger and Bom-Bana

Mistery
04-21-2010, 21:55:33
A new game in the Japanese Chazkenger point and click series.
Good luck!

(Don't know yet if there are language barriers to complete the game)

Play Here (http://clonish.jp/game/chazkenger&bombana.html)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

slim1025
04-22-2010, 19:23:30
Made it out without help!!! cute game

NannaJoy
04-22-2010, 22:10:23
I've hoop/ring, broom, cards M & P, rope, "pill" w/ order of one group. Missing deer and mouse. Maybe 2 keys?, can't get past the B door. or figure out how to get items in room #31 And slim had no problems *sigh* Maybe a break to the porch.

MSmiss
04-23-2010, 09:21:25
i'm in the same place you are NannaJoy, also saw something in room P but can't get to it nor can i find a clue for the box

NannaJoy
04-24-2010, 01:15:31
broom in room to right of giraffe. note # of animal on wall. two boxes that need keys? Also not sure what that is in the ceiling. Item to left while facing exit.
Headed the other way. End of hall make left
& take bomb which disappears .. conversation .. and then something new to take in that space. Can't get in the round door so head other way and use new item to enter that area. pick up rope. Only one handle works for me. About face - click on right circle, fill in numbers in correct order and get keycard.
And back the other way to use new item. note when you turn to face door there is a hotspot on the left. use the item that looks like a bird in your items list. You get a ring/hoop.
Facing the 5 small doors that shuffle up and down - and one item you can play with. That is where I am stuck ..
I've tried to join items as well as to place them or use them in different places. What am I missing?
I enlarged picture and noted that the 5 small doors were covering brown or blue backgrounds .. which lead to a magnet Joined new item with one I have - but can't find a place to use it. Have not opened door with S on it or B one.
I've messed long enough tonight. Nothing coming to me. Maybe help will show up in a day or so.

Catalyste
04-24-2010, 05:36:01
check the colors of the top & bottom compartments in order to solve the puzzle

from solving puzzle: magnet; from niche left of door using small creature: rubberband; after combining magnet, rubberband, and broom and using it on niche: + sign key

MSmiss
04-25-2010, 08:30:41
got a little further, used plus sign key on appropriate cabinet in room L; got ladder & the other animal clue, placed ladder beside cabinet & got into ceiling & then into room S, there is a keyhole in wall but no key will try again later

NannaJoy
04-25-2010, 22:26:48
Got the minus key.
color code?
I found the other thing that gave order to animals and put those numbers in the circle and got something. I guess the key for that hole in the wall. tried to just click by order of colors on wall that match colors in circle. Hit a power on button along the way. Should have made notes I could read.
Enough for now.

MSmiss
04-26-2010, 07:15:06
NannaJoy we need a save button for this game, power on button was in left safe opened with animal numbers