PDA

View Full Version : Treasure of Big Totem 5

Mistery
05-01-2010, 09:09:33
(point and click)

This time, Victoria must reveal the mystery behind the waterfall to continue the search of Big Totem...

Play Here (http://www.esklavos.com/bigtotem5)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

http://j.imagehost.org/0126/totem.jpg (http://j.imagehost.org/view/0126/totem)

Mistery
05-01-2010, 09:20:58
Got stones, metal detector, paper, matches.

Can't take sea weed, and wood.

Mince
05-01-2010, 10:32:15
Click on the wood with hand to get the leopard to appear. When he appears, click the stones on the big rock near the top of the right rock formation (immediately to the right of the waterfall). The rock will fall into the water, splashing the leopard who will run away, giving the opportunity to take the stick.

Click on seaweed with hand; when dolphin appears, click on it with the stick.

Combine seaweed and anchor (which you find by using metal detector on lower left part of water). Then click the seaweed/anchor combination on top of waterfall.

At the top of the waterfall, click on the right side of tree above lizard. A fly will buzz in front of lizard. Click stones on lizard. He will lunge at the fly, knocking the staff (in front of him) down the waterfall to the original screen. Go back and grab staff.

Put the staff in the hole in rock at top of waterfall. A "B" stone will appear at the top and an "A" stone and a "C" stone will appear at the bottom of waterfall.

You'll note a sign that says "ACB" on the rock formation to the right of the waterfall. Click the "A" stone; go up and reset the stones; click the "C" stone, go up and reset the stones; click the "B" stone. It will tell you "you hear a sound from behind." Go down the waterfall, making sure the staff is in the stone at top, and you will see a glint in the water. Click it to get a key.

Go in the obvious cave, click key on the chest to open it and click on the open chest. "YOU DID IT! Your search will continue in the reef. TO BE CONTINUED..."

Mistery
05-01-2010, 10:35:23
Ah, thanks Mince. :D
I've seen everything needed, but couldn't make the combination for stick.

Yvonne
05-01-2010, 10:47:25
Okay, I have made a torch I am in the cave behind the waterfallbut no clue about what to do here.
I have found a gold statue and placed it in a rock. on top of the waterfall. I think I have to do more with it but don't know what yet.
I think I need a key but cann't seem to find one.
And what about the clue? ACB
Am I alone here? Have you both finished yet? I'm going in circles here.

Edit:
Something happened but I don't understand why it didn't happen before.

Edit:
Thanks Mistery, I have been refreshing the page to see if either one of you left a hint but I've clearly missed it. :P

Edit:
Too bad that Mince didn't leave small hints with more spoilers. Now I know more then I wanted to know. ;)Oh well you cann't have everything. I wanted a hint and now I got one.:D

Mistery
05-01-2010, 11:02:42
Mince has edited his/her post if you need a hint ;)

Mince
05-01-2010, 11:13:13
Edit:
Too bad that Mince didn't leave small hints with more spoilers. Now I know more then I wanted to know. Oh well you cann't have everything. I wanted a hint and now I got one. :D

Yeah, I thought about that reading through my post. I will correct it. Sorry.

Yvonne
05-01-2010, 11:18:08
Don't worry about it. I saw that someone edited my post because I didn't wrote something with spoilers. We all do this sometimes. When I read some of my posts again I usualy have to do some editing aswell. I know that writing a walkthrough with spoilers is a lot of work and sometimes it's hard to decide where to put the spoilers. For a beginner you are doing a good job.

Thanks for all your help. I needed it badly. I'm still not out. I must be doing something wrong. Will read your walkthrough again to see what I'm missing.

Edit:
@Mistery, I thought it was you but just in case it wasn't I changed your name into someone. :haha:

Mistery
05-01-2010, 11:20:00
That someone was me Yvonne ;)

Thanks for all the hints Mince, and :welcome: to GamersHood Forums :)

Mince
05-01-2010, 11:21:32
That someone was me Yvonne ;)

Thanks for all the hints Mince, and :welcome: to GamersHood Forums :)

Thank you. I love this forum. So many fantastic games available at no cost.

Yvonne
05-01-2010, 11:44:54
Finally got it. Even with all the help from Mince I still had a lot of trouble with the stones.
leave the statue in, don't take it with you when you click on the ACB stomes

Mistery
05-01-2010, 11:46:46
Hehe, I had some problems with that part, too - I think I tried all possibilities until something finally happened :P

aurion
05-01-2010, 22:19:17
Well, even with a hint, getting the key wasn't easy.
I wish I could turn off the music.

scoobysnax
05-01-2010, 23:39:10
I can't find the metal detector. Where is it?

:horserun:

Mistery
05-01-2010, 23:43:47
It is in the bag, you need to put the bag on the island to get some items

NannaJoy
05-02-2010, 04:17:59
I was doing great til i got above the falls and had to look for help. Found it - sort of - but my tree clicking doesn't appear to cause a fly to fly by Yes, after clicking tree I threw rock at lizard - he does open eyes and then right back to snoring.
Pup says "time for my last trip out" so I'll have to break here.
Got it - way up in the leaves not the trunk
Now looking for a stick or something to make a torch with.
Dolphin didn't return the item that might have orked and the other item is stuck in a hole. Probably the item someone referred to as a statue? And it is after 1 a.m. so .. Maybe tomorrow I'll put it together. Night all.

Purp
05-02-2010, 07:56:21
See you all at the reef:lol: and :welcome: Mince, to Gamershood. Congratulations on your first walkthrough.

NannaJoy
05-02-2010, 19:54:10
I can't go in the cave - "you need a torch to light the way" I have paper, matches, metal detecter, stones, & key No one has mentioned this - they just appear to walk right in.

Hmm... mysterously a stick was added to my items list. Very odd. Not going to redo to see when it appears from where.
Done.

BchBum
05-02-2010, 22:06:54
thats it ???

Mince
05-02-2010, 23:59:39
Hmm... mysterously a stick was added to my items list. Very odd. Not going to redo to see when it appears from where.
Done.

It was positioned in the cave mouth, to the left. You probably picked it up while clicking to enter the cave.

ETA: Thanks Purp.

DominicR
05-17-2010, 16:47:39
I took ages trying to do the code until I realised ..
you have to click on the note before you click on the first button

Perkqueen
08-07-2010, 22:43:15
man needed some help on that one..that was the most difficult of the totem poles to me