• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch Digital Artists (DDA)

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=283

point and click

Note: This is not a real game, but just a small point-and-click demo/experiement by the creator of MOTAS.
    Last edited by Mistery; 12-27-2006, 03:53:03.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

what r we supposed to do ?

Comment

Originally posted by nicqi
      what r we supposed to do ?
      I think this is some kind of intro maybe? Don't know...

Comment

I think I saw this one on another site....and I still don't know what the hell to do. Kinda beat.

Comment

I've no idea either. Been into hall 1 and 2 and that's all I seem to be able to do lol.

Comment

very strange...
            but as i see, i'm not the only one who can't understand

Comment

so far i've made the plane fly and turned off the lights by clicking the dda logo on the outside of the building...

Comment

oh and i found a crack in the building...just keep clicking away....

Comment

i saw it was made by albartus, and he made MOTAS -andventure in time and space or sth like that, i dont know if any of you is familiar with this, but there was loads of clicking and mindmelting there, really good stuff, so lets just hope and give it a good try

Comment

Originally posted by maciul
                    i saw it was made by albartus, and he made MOTAS -andventure in time and space or sth like that, i dont know if any of you is familiar with this, but there was loads of clicking and mindmelting there, really good stuff, so lets just hope and give it a good try
                    i'm very familiar with that game, i'm waiting for the next installment!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      oh and i found a crack in the building...just keep clicking away....
                      Where did you find that?

Anyone got anywhere yet?

Comment

In the left section of the building, near the basement. It may look like the far left handrail shadow. Anyway, I still can't do anything more to go ahead in that game...

Comment

i think this is just a big advertisement cleverly disguised as a point and click game... i don't know what else to do!

Comment

so far i've made the plane fly and turned off the lights by clicking the dda logo on the outside of the building...
                            Ho dia you do that???

Comment

i'm very familiar with that game, i'm waiting for the next installment!
                              Did you finish????

Comment

Working...
                              X