Nimian Hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nimian Hunter

Your task is to catch insects with your lasso and to feed the being in the center (red ray). You control the game by using your mouse. Wonderful 3D graphics.

http://protopop.com/games/nimian_hunter.htm

I've just finished both endings of the game and I was very impressed. The game 's sound and graphics are stunning. And it sure was fun to play.

The author needs to add a bit more backstory though, becuase i had no idea what was going on. I liked it though.

Comment

Well...I think I killed the demon? Either way I finished it... =/
      If you want to know your past - look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future - look into your present actions.

If I was a pigeon, a pigeon I would be!

www.myspace.com/punkyweirdo

Comment

kool!
        blue fairy

blue girl
        :lu: :trude: :scared-couch: :crazy-smilie: :nzd: :nud:

plz visit my bebo n add me!!!!!
        :trude::poze::man::lu::ura::trude::bigparty::kngt: :ma::poze:
        sign up and enter the referal id 91292416 for FREE FONES then complete a FREE offer

Comment

Strange that you should post this game today, I just played it yesterday at another site. Enjoyable game; ending left alot to be desired though.

Played part of Nimian Flyer Legends at the same site. The hero has to defeat 7 monsters.

Comment

Wow, the graphics on this game are brilliant. Really enjoyed this game

Comment

I don't know what happened at the end of it when I played...I shall play again!!!

It didn't have a yellow life bar for the demon...I've played it twice now...it is because I gave him the flying bug instead of saying no?
              Last edited by Mistery; 08-17-2006, 14:47:24. Reason: merged posts
              If you want to know your past - look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future - look into your present actions.

If I was a pigeon, a pigeon I would be!

www.myspace.com/punkyweirdo

Comment

Originally posted by FayedyTot
                It didn't have a yellow life bar for the demon...I've played it twice now...it is because I gave him the flying bug instead of saying no?
                Yes, the bar only shows up if you say no. I don't think he can be defeated if you say yes. He says something about ultimate power if he eats the crystal flyer.

Comment

lol he went to all this trouble to be transformed in a statue.....
                  sigpic
                  The cute chicken of LooneyBin
                  With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
                  Kids
                  Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
                  Daughter: Emo234
                  Proud member of GFARDTO
                  Carrot Explosion Expert
                  I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

that was a pretty cool game
                    Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?

Comment

good gajme, enjoyed it
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X