PDA

View Full Version : Treasure of Big Totem 8

OneBun
06-05-2010, 04:17:32
(PnC Adventure) Here it is the chapter 8, with new characters. Axel, Nadia and Mutumba's brother. To get the next scroll you have to rescue Nadia first.

PLAY HERE! (http://www.esklavos.com/bigtotem8/)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...
Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Purp
06-05-2010, 06:07:56
So far it's 6 broad leaves, matches (from bag), stick (from poking into the bushes, I believe), burnt with matches and picked up again, red fruit (from tree with woman in cage), and flowers.

Ok, further. I distracted the monkey by using the burnt sticks on the rock between the monkey and parrot, then using the flowers there. I know have the coconut, leaves and fruit, just have to shred the coconut, but how? :? :hmm:

Ok, I used the coconut on the totem pole, followed the parrot's instructions (top:closed eyes and mouth, middle:eyes at parrot and mouth full of teeth, bottom:eyes looking up and mouth smiling. I got the file, used it on the coconut for grated coconut, used the grated coconut with the leave stacks, added the red fruit, and file, and we escaped.

EscapeGirl
06-05-2010, 07:07:50
Love these games!! :luv: :D Thanks for posting, OneBun.

NannaJoy
06-05-2010, 15:41:20
My gal isn't hungry! What's wrong with her? gee-whizzers.

Got it .. LOL
Out

tipper75
06-05-2010, 16:57:40
Yay, I am off to the stone skull with no hints:D I love these games.

GrannyPeggy
06-06-2010, 06:11:08
Finicky Nadia! She's lucky she didn't break her teeth! Thanks for the hints...I was feeling rather stupid wondering how to get grated coconut.:frustrated: Can't wait for Skull Island!:smileydance: Now I can go to bed happy: I got my Ketinetto!:night:

aurion
06-13-2010, 09:57:00
Can't distract that pesky monkey! Grr . . .

NVM .. who would have thought of putting a file there?

:-)

Perkqueen
08-08-2010, 23:03:05
thanks purp it took me forever to find the fruit! other than that out easily