PDA

View Full Version : Garden Escape

Carts
06-07-2010, 07:37:12
Find your way out from garden finding different items and combining them!

Play here (http://www.rotuc.com/online-games/garden-escape/)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

kagol
06-07-2010, 08:52:55
Just need the orange key............ :bee:

Timdogg
06-07-2010, 09:06:40
Your doing better than me, crown, gold key, purple monkey key.......

The dog
06-07-2010, 14:57:01
Anyone know where the orange key is

Blitzen
06-07-2010, 17:14:10
located in one of yellow flowers...click on their buds to zoom in on them

give gold crown to balerina princess chick to get a key

when you zoom in on the doors, there is an outline of where to put the key you'll get a purple monkey key

there is a bumble bee to the left of the potted plants hidden well in the grass

use bee on the flowers, when not zoomed in to get honey pot for teddy bear

click on grass area between flowers and potted plants to get a view of teddy bear give bear honey obtain weird celtic cross key

there is a pink hidden key when you zoom in on the path/walkway by clicking at the very bottom of the screen on the path/walkway. the key is hidden in what appears to be gravel. its pink and hard to see.

click on upper left of 4 square door windows...there is a place there for each of the monkey keys

scissors are located when looking at zoomed in view with bear in it. on left side of a flower stalk. very thin blue line.

use cross key from teddy bear on key shadow on top left brick when zoomed in on area under doors

use scissors on stalk closest to you when zoomed in on plant stalks. this zoom area is accessed by clicking on round protruding brick area where flowers are planted. get a key that falls/appears on the leaf. very tiny...orange.

NannaJoy
06-07-2010, 22:01:05
Doll with pink skirt? she won't take anything I have. She did after I did something else. Key doesn't look like any of the pictures.

OneBun
06-07-2010, 22:10:08
Doll with pink skirt? she won't take anything I have. She did after I did something else. Key doesn't look like any of the pictures.

She will only take the crown. If you have that. ;)

crazy escape
06-07-2010, 22:39:46
Hi I am new to this forum
I am missing only one key, it is the one on the bottom between the orange and the pink. What color is it? and does anyone knows where I can find it?

NannaJoy
06-07-2010, 22:44:05
I got her to give me something. - have two keys. Can't seem to place on any of key shapes. Got up and headed to kitchen for a glass of milk that I heated - but chocolate out of date! Rats - so just warm milk.
Now back to quest.
Welcome crazy escape to the forum!

I figured out where to put my first key ..

crazy escape
06-07-2010, 22:56:08
There are six monkey keys with different colors those keys should be placed on their templates on one of the glass panes on the door just click on the center of the upper right square glass pane. The golden key which you get from the princess should be placed in its shadowy template click on the center cross of the glass door to zoom in then you will see the key shape on the glass on the far left

NannaJoy
06-08-2010, 00:45:04
Had to break for dinner. Now need two more keys.

Yvonne
06-08-2010, 01:15:45
I've found the last keys with help of EG24.

zoom in under windows, click upper right corner
zoom in on the flowers to get the view where you've used the scissors, look to the right in the grass near the yellow bricks.

Thanks for the help.

NannaJoy
06-08-2010, 02:40:29
Thanks Yvonne. I found the one on window with bricks in view not far from bottom edge though.