Submachine Network Exploration Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submachine Network Exploration Experience

This is not a game, but rather an interactive point and click experience that gives you the chance to explore the world of the Submachine Network.

According to Mateusz Skutnik, it can be seen as a bridge between the games Submachine 7, and the upcoming Submachine 8.
    There are no puzzles to solve, nor is there an ending, however you can find and use codes to enter different areas, where you can read notes about the theory behind Submachine.
    It's a mere exploration of Mateusz Skutnik's idea and also player submitted theories how Submachine looks like, and what it is.

This is an open project, and new locations might be added later on as the Submachine series continues.

Explore Here

I went to all the places in this...whatever it is. It's good to know Submachine is back up, but this was...weird.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

I can't help thinking there is one more place I haven't seen yet, since I have found two Roman numerals but not a third.
      Last edited by nin_man; 06-10-2010, 15:26:32. Reason: I am just not smart

Comment

So tiny! 8 rooms covered so far. drawers open, toilet appears to work .. good to know. Haven't noticed Roman numerals. But as I said "so tiny"
        Is it helpful to read all the papers?
        5 more rooms covered. 2 more rooms. (15 so far). Now 18. Should have started with a bigger piece of paper. Time for a break.
        Very strange area ? just 5 intertwined rooms? Wish someone could tell me this for sure.
        Dinner out of the way.
        A mention of 229 - but that takes me no place.
        I think a total of 33 rooms visited.
        Last edited by NannaJoy; 06-11-2010, 00:54:53.

Comment

I think I eventually found upwards of 40 areas. I stumbled across what is the "final" room but I don't know if I saw everything.

Comment

I went to the
            Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Hell

I went to hell (creepy music there...) and found other locations "randomly"

Did anyone find the value of THIS ??
              Last edited by Clouseau; 06-11-2010, 12:37:26. Reason: Lore randomly found rooms
              Dont play funny with me, Monsieur !

Comment

Originally posted by Clouseau View Post
                Did anyone find the value of THIS ??

The locations I found and that eventually lead me to the final note. But there might be more locations..

Note: This is not a walkthrough. Just a summing of the locations I found.
                Last edited by Adventure; 06-12-2010, 00:17:10. Reason: fixed some obvious typos
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure View Post

So far I found..

edit: just as a note, I am not stuck. I will edit this post later on, even when there are new posts.
                  Thank you for THIS Adventure ! I guess I should use a calculator because I'm pretty sure I used the method you gave.

And by the way, you're actually stuck (like everyone who enters the submachine )

Comment

Originally posted by Clouseau View Post
                    Thank you for THIS Adventure ! I guess I should use a calculator because I'm pretty sure I used the method you gave.

And by the way, you're actually stuck (like everyone who enters the submachine )
                    You're welcome. And I know it's easy to makes errors with math.

Yep, stuck and lost by the "not-game".
                    I am looking forward to the new sub-machine.

P.S. I never found any hints for 001 and 666. It makes me wonder if I missed a clue that would lead me to them. This also makes me think there are more locations I haven't discovered.

Edit: and I forget to mention I did update my post above like I said I would.
                    Last edited by Adventure; 06-12-2010, 00:15:25.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure View Post
                      You're welcome. And I know it's easy to makes errors with math.

Yep, stuck and lost by the "not-game".
                      I am looking forward to the new sub-machine.

P.S. I never found any hints for 001 and 666. It makes me wonder if I missed a clue that would lead me to them. This also makes me think there are more locations I haven't discovered.

Edit: and I forget to mention I did update my post above like I said I would.
                      About the 666 : I tried it like I also tried 911 (I discovered that the police won't help you in the submachine) and it worked.

I found a whole bunch of coordinates using the clues (LEDs in line or triangle, clues with letters, roman numerals etc.)

I'm now testing a lot of coordinates found in a book (I think the coordinates found in the previous submachine episodes may work)

=> I finally found the last message
                      Last edited by Clouseau; 06-12-2010, 01:25:59.

Comment

"This is NOT a Game."

To me, submachine has never been just a game. It's a hole world.
                        Did someone tried the theories forum below the screen? It's amazing...
                        Last edited by olive; 06-13-2010, 13:44:05. Reason: scrambled letters

Comment

Yes, Submachine is more than a game, I completely agree.

And I did read some of the submitted theories. It's fascinating, and I'm sure that Mateusz Skutnik is also impressed by theories developed by players, which is why he has included some of them into this interactive experience.

Comment

on 472' what does the girl in the radio say?
                            and on 747, where do I go?

ok. 51 locations and I quit
                            Last edited by Zetai Sabishi; 06-14-2010, 19:54:24. Reason: quit...

Comment

ALL rooms

...NOT!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X