PDA

View Full Version : Project L

Purp
06-11-2010, 06:00:22
Project L is another point and click adventure game developed by Paul from Vamplair. In this game, you play in search of a mysterious person in an abandoned building. Collect items and clues to help you solve the mystery. Good luck.:clover:

WARNING:May not be suitable for children.

http://play.escapegames24.com/2010/06/project-l.html

Please use spoilers to give hints:[ SPOILER="Name of spoiler"]Enter text here.[/SPOILER]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days. Thank you.

NannaJoy
06-11-2010, 21:16:29
Hmm - do I want to go in locked room? have key and flashlight at this point and read notes 6 & 3 - as well as others. Opened two safes.

Finished .. all by myself.

Taurus42867
06-13-2010, 02:35:36
Now that's a good game.

Kudos to EscapeGirl.
Love and compassion are necessities, NOT luxuries.
Without them humanity cannot survive.
~ Dalai Lama ~

Yvonne
06-13-2010, 18:44:58
Nice game
Needed a little bit of help with one safe code but got the rest on my own.

RBS
06-13-2010, 22:21:06
Nice, not too hard

SueJ999
06-14-2010, 19:29:39
My ones digit is.... I can't figure this one out! Tried 491, 382, 270... is it my math? YEP, I was doing it all backwards!

And on I go...

The rest was easy :D

Perkqueen
08-09-2010, 03:09:50
think the graphics make it less enjoyable...didnt even bother to play after 2 minutes

NinjaAmbush
09-17-2010, 01:02:26
First, I'll start of like this..
OMK (Oh my Kira. You'll get this if you watch Death Note, what this is based on:)
I LOVE L <3

Fangirling aside, here's the walkthrough(that I probably didn't need to post, I just wanted to feel useful) !

Okay, so first room.. You'll see a piece of paper on the wall with a 6 You'll need this later!
Obviously, go through the door to your left, the only door you can go through.
Go down the hallway...
Click on the door near the stairs!
If you're too lazy to decode the combination, (don't worry I was too. I originally started looking for comments on what it was to save me the trouble :P) it comes out to onefourzero (140).
Get the key.
Go back to the stairs and go up.
Clicky on the first door there.
Again, if you're too lazy for this.. the combination is 194.
Go back to the stairs and go down.
You see that machine thingy in the back? Yeah, click on that.
If you noticed the papers in the various rooms you were in(that I didn't bother to mention as you went in the rooms), you get the numbers 638. If you want to know how I you get it in that order, just click on the wall to the right.
Anyways, once you get the key, go back to the stairs, and go up again.
This time, go to the door on the right, and go down the hallway, you don't really need anything in the other room.
Go into the door. Uh, I forget what the door number was but how hard can it be to get there? There's only so many doors there..
Keep going until you reach 2 doors..
As you can probably see, theres some addition problem written there. If you're not a math wiz like me, you get 13. I had to ask somebody.. Man.. That was rough..
Anyways, enter the combo 13 into the left door.
The note thingy there is 669 backwards. Aaaand if you havent guessed by now, that's what you enter in the other door.
Mmkay, if you click on the laptop with the (sexy XD) L on it, you'll get the question thingy. The answer is surrenders. It's on the note under the lamp thing.
AND BAM. You're done and stuff.. :)