Empty Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty Room

"Escape from the empty room... harder than it sounds! Each side of the room looks the same so the only way you know you have turned is by looking at the compass you are carrying."

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/1870

Link 1 (needs some time to load):
    http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?i...lash022rf9.swf

Link 2 (loads fast, but is down from time to time):
    http://www.geocities.com/gundamcyber/emptyroom.html

Walkthrough:
    http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=164
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-23-2006, 16:35:28.

help im stuk. ive got to coloured bloks and put them where dey r supposed 2 go. now wot?!?!?
    Like A Midget Using A Urinal, You're Gonna Have To Stay On Your Toes

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy
      help im stuk. ive got to coloured bloks and put them where dey r supposed 2 go. now wot?!?!?

Comment

wots da password??
        Like A Midget Using A Urinal, You're Gonna Have To Stay On Your Toes

Comment

i have tried all the words and phrases i can find on both computers and no luck. I am stuck. Anyone any ideas?

Comment

I cant even get to that point. How do you get there? I have what looks like a box with 4 nails in the corners. Totaly LOST!

Comment

you have to find some things and put them somewhere and then you can go further from there

Comment

I have found one compartment on each wall but I haven't found all the blocks
                I can't find password for safe or disc for computer. I do have a bit of a picture though. Can someone please help
                "THEY MISUNDERESTIMATED ME" (George W. Bush)

Good Handkerchiefs Pelt Old Ladies In Car Engines, Often Fighting Fireman's Ice-Carrying Enlarged Rodents!!!

Member of the Looney Bin Fan Club!!!

Themepark's Long Lost Son????!!!!????

Comment

some walls have more than 1 - you need to set the blocks before you can access them - i just can't figure out the passwords

Comment

I have 4 white blocks from the center box but im stuck after that. Passwords please.

Comment

the blocks are mirrors...
                      i have 4 mirrors, 2 pieces of a coloured paper, 2 cd-roms, a screwdriver, scissors and a key.
                      no idea for the password!
                      please help me!!! what to do with the scissors, the mirrors and the key?

Comment

Don't Hit Tab

Hitting Tab will cause the game to reload. It is some sort of cheat protection the author added.

Comment

Keep klicking the walls, and you´ll find more clues and cubes...When u put the cubes in the right holes you get more to klick on... check all papers and the text under ,even if you don´t get it, look for numbers It´s there ...
                          Any time is a good time to play!

Comment

Safe

Why does the general accouting book dissapear when you click on it. What am I supposed to do in this section?

Comment

I have 2 cd's, 2 green blocks, 2 yellow blocks, 1 blue. Dont know how to get white blocks mentioned in a previous post.

Comment

Working...
                              X